Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder in Banana

4.3

talc, zinc stearate, corn starch, rice starch, iron oxides (color), diazoludinyl urea, propylparaben, methylparaben, and fragrance
(formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)

on 1/14/2015 6:59:00 AM

best setting powder after rice powder. it's super fine milled and easy to blend out. sets my foundation with ease

on 12/30/2014 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This powder will only work if you have skin tone darker than NC 40/ NW 35 + overall great powder

on 12/14/2014 10:04:00 PM

So after hearing soon many people rave about this being such a great under eye setting powder, I decided to order it. I use it to set my under eye concealer and it truly does keep it from creasing however I don't think it's a good match for my skin tone because I feel like it's too yellow for me :/ Other than that it's a pretty good setting powder.

on 11/26/2014 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this product makes my face glow and is great for setting my foundation I use it has my hilight with my yellow nyx hd concealer great combination the only powder I use on my skin great for olive skin tones and oily skin a little pricey but I don't care well worth it

on 11/16/2014 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Excellent for setting and concealing underye circles. Sometimes I wet my beautyblender and use it as a highlighter. I just put a good amount under my eyes in an inverted triangle down my cheek, down the middle of my nose, top of the lip then let it set for 5-10 minutes. Then I bush it well and it gives off a nice glow. No, you will not turn into Kim K but you will have a nice powder to cover circles. Very finely milled powder, doesn't cake - even on drier skin. And it's cheap for the amount you get. Definitely a must have in my make up arsenal.

on 11/9/2014 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm loving this as an all over setting powder. Just the lightest hand equals a brightened complexion. Just as contour matte bronzer and you are good to go. Although it is yellow, it works very well with my fair skin and cool undertones. I run more pink then yellow. (Im pretty fair, I use MAC face and body in N1 or Smashbox BB in fair)

As I only use 1 light shake to set my makeup...this powder will last at least a 1 year..made more.

on 11/2/2014 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Bought this in March 2013 and use it all the time to set my foundation.

Pros:
Reduces shine (I have very oily skin).
Makes foundation last longer.
Brightens (under eyes) and corrects (i.e. if I feel I've put on too much blush or my foundation is a tiny bit dark).
Cheap and lasts ages - have this in the 3oz size and have over half left.

Cons:
The packaging for this size isn't that great - would probably waste less if in a smaller, flat container.

Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/20/2014 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

The shaker top is a NO. It's annoying as hell trying to get product out. I wish that this was a set powder. Otherwise for myNC50 skin it's great if applied lightly and blended. I use it only for going out on the town as my skin is dry. I'm unsure if I would but it again as MAC Studio Careblend powder seems to do the job just as well and blends better with my darker skin tone.

on 10/20/2014 4:33:00 PM

Hm...if you are fair or light to medium don't be fooled, this will be too dark as an under-eye powder. I am warm/yellow NC25 in Mac, and I am on the light side. I tried this under the eyes with the lightest hand and fluffy brush but it's too yellow and dark. I think it's better suited for darker or deeper skintone.

Now, what I do with it is use it as an all over powder VERY lightly and the yellow-brown-peachy tone of the powder neutralizes some redness i have. But, cannot use this solely under the eyes looks so funny!

on 10/20/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had heard about the Banana Powder for some time now and completely forgot about it until I happen to see something on instagram about it. So I checked on Amazon and saw that it was roughly around $30 for the .90 oz size. I did a google search and the camera ready cosmetics site came up. It was only $12 on there!
This powder has definitely become the HG finishing/brightening powder for me. It brightens my under eyes (bags and dark circles!) and also works amazing as a finishing/highlighting powder. Its so finely milled that it doesnt look cakey on my skin at all. I use concealor, foundation, powder and also the banana powder. I have super oily problematic skin and I typically will have to blot within 2 hrs after application of my makeup. This is not the case with this powder. Keeps my oil at bay!
Yes the banana color looks extremely light and daunting, I am NC35/40 in Mac for reference, but it blends beautifully. It really highlights where it is supposed to and works great as a finishing all over light powder. That little container will last for months to come.

Recommended for Normal Skin