April 24, 2014 | 1925 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Mango Body Butter

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

This stuff smells great but it's way to heavy and greasy for me. After using it on my legs they feel all greasy and gross and it's just the worst feeling especially I'm summer. It just doesn't absorb into my skin and you have to physically go and wipe the residue off.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Apwapj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Smell very nice and make my skin so smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by haha341778

This is very good moisturizer, it keeps my skin from itchy and dry in the winter. Most of drug store lotion doesnt really help me in the winter so I decide to give this a try. I only use it once a day and keep my skin pretty well moisturized.It has nice mango smell to it too:). The smell is not too strong which I like about it. I got this product on sale so I am not going to complain about the price. I also like that this butter doesn't give a shiny film feeling that I have when I use the body shop Vit E butter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by babyblue59

The Body Shop's body butters are famous. I've always wanted to try one so I picked the mango one up on sale at Ulta. I have to say I'm kind of disappointed. It is so incredibly greasy. It's great to put on before bed and will be nice in the winter when my skin is super dry, but it's not an everyday product for me and for the price I won't be repurchasing. I have lotions/body butters that I like much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by sarahkins17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this moisturizer. I feel like this mango scent smells more like peaches. I love the smell because I like fruity scents in general. It's very moisturizing (maybe too much for me) because it's kind of oily. But the package does say it's for "VERY DRY SKIN". I wouldn't buy this again but it's nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Cali22

Love the smell of this one but it is too greasy for me to use all over my body. I would rather use the lighter formula body butters-just personal preference. I occasionally buy the small ones to use on my feet but I just don't like the feeling of having it everywhere else. It just doesn't seem to sink into my normal skin areas. It does moisturize very well though. This body butter is not as "set" or firm as the other ones, it seems like more of a cream consistency.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Pay17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All I can say is... It smell nice and it moisturizes well

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by medailonka

I purchased this butter month ago cause it was 30% off. Packaging is very practical. I really like the smell of body shop's butters (and not only Mango) and I don't think it's greasy, but it depends on skin, definitely. On legs I have dry skin, especially in summer, but I apply this all over my body after shower and it's just perfect, though it's a little bit pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

I bought this after registering on to the body shop website since they have sooo many flash sales. Last year they had 40% off on select jumbo body butters and I could not pass this one up since one of my fave YouTube makeup guru gregorygorgeous raves about this product and loves it so much. I LOVE it. It smells so nice and makes my skin smooth. It's an almost thick, body cream consistency and very moisturizing. There is an artificial mango smell to it, but it is still super wonderful! Unfortunately I misplaced my half used, huge tub of this body butter during the process of moving to a new place... it made me so sad :((( but it just shows how good this product is. Going to repurchase soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this body butter says that it is for dry skin, to be honest I didn't read that when I first purchased it.. I went on the smell, but although I have normal moisturized skin I feel that this body butter is perfect for me. According to the smell, it is amazing..... I wanted to buy the strawberry body butter from all the great reviews I've read, but after trying it in the store on my skin it didn't smell so good so I went with mango because it smelled amazing. If you are in a rush out or anything, don't use it... it takes some time for the skin to absorb it but that's according to me, everybody's body is different. The price isn't worth it, I feel that it is a little pricey.