October 31, 2014 | 789 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Mango Body Butter

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by lucyjadebyrne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product leaves my skin feeling really smooth, soft and baby-like. There wasn't as much in the tub a I had expected and when I bought it, all the product had kind of melted to one side, but not the end of the world I don't suppose.
I like to apply the body butter after showering, it makes me feel really fresh. When I first rub the product into my skin it leaves me feeling a bit greasy for 10 minutes ago but after it has soaked into my skin it feels great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recieved a full size mango set from my mother in law this year, I love tropical scents and this scent is true to name. I am not entirely sold on heavily fragranced lotions because they do tend to dry my skin- this is better than most. I much prefer the consistency of this to that of a bbw product. I will use this up and just maybe I will repurchase. Very unsure :/

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by liplover98

so good I love their mango stuff!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It smells really nice but it's so greasy, not matter how much you try to rub it in, I probably won't by any of the butters again, since most of them are just as greasy

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by distillafan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is very hydrating but has a very sickly smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

This stuff smells great but it's way to heavy and greasy for me. After using it on my legs they feel all greasy and gross and it's just the worst feeling especially I'm summer. It just doesn't absorb into my skin and you have to physically go and wipe the residue off.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Apwapj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Smell very nice and make my skin so smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by haha341778

This is very good moisturizer, it keeps my skin from itchy and dry in the winter. Most of drug store lotion doesnt really help me in the winter so I decide to give this a try. I only use it once a day and keep my skin pretty well moisturized.It has nice mango smell to it too:). The smell is not too strong which I like about it. I got this product on sale so I am not going to complain about the price. I also like that this butter doesn't give a shiny film feeling that I have when I use the body shop Vit E butter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by babyblue59

The Body Shop's body butters are famous. I've always wanted to try one so I picked the mango one up on sale at Ulta. I have to say I'm kind of disappointed. It is so incredibly greasy. It's great to put on before bed and will be nice in the winter when my skin is super dry, but it's not an everyday product for me and for the price I won't be repurchasing. I have lotions/body butters that I like much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by sarahkins17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this moisturizer. I feel like this mango scent smells more like peaches. I love the smell because I like fruity scents in general. It's very moisturizing (maybe too much for me) because it's kind of oily. But the package does say it's for "VERY DRY SKIN". I wouldn't buy this again but it's nice.