October 25, 2014 | 1757 users online

Fragrance - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy For Him

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by xmizlynnax

I have bought this for one of my past boyfriends and one of my close guy friends. Both of them and many other guys love this cologne. If you like coolwater, this is a great scent that I think is in the same family. I highly recommennd this fragrance and it would make a great gift!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by darkrain22

I would LOVE to tell you that this product is all that it's made out to be- go ahead and look at the name of it. But aside from all these raving reviews, I'm going to have to disagree. Out of ALL my scents this is the one I reach for the LEAST! I know, right.. must be pretty foul smelling. I really did try and like this one- i was sure that it would be my new favorite- but it just lacks as a cologne. I'm sure there are other purposes for it- bug spray, stink bomb kind of thing, but JEEZ why doesn't it smell good! It's very synthetic and very cheap smelling. Think of Abercrombie Fierce but designed by an 8 year old with ADD. Ya, just not a whole lot of good things that I can say about it.

I plan on giving this another go for the WINTER MONTHS. But- so far (with the end of summer and on through fall) It didn't score any points with me. Don't get me wrong- it will leave a lasting impression, but not a good one, sorry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2007 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Zevie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My boyfriend wears this and I'm not a fan. It smells like citrusy ceder. It's not horrible or offensive but there are so many better colognes out there! It doesn't last very long either

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 5:58:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On first spritz this reminds me of G.Armani Aqua di Gio Homme, after 5 minutes comes Davidoff Cool Water(Men), the drydown is quite like Happy Clinique For Men. I'm not so crazy about the latter, therefore i'm also not so impressed by this being somewhat similar to it. I guess i'm just into more deep warm scents just like the likes of my DH. Anyway, this would be good for day time/everyday cologne. I gave it 3 rating because I liked the elegant black bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 3:25:00 PM More reviews by highheelsrachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume. After I started using it I havent had the slightest urge to switch it up. Im on my second bottle and to be completely honest I have no intention of ever steering away from this scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by miotiramisu

I bought the gift set during Christmas when there was a huge sale. The shower gel, fragrance, and after shave was like $15. My b/f is pretty picky when it comes to fragrances. This scent is perfect for him. It's light and very fresh. Not musky and far from overpowering. I love holding him for a long time when he wears this. Although, I have to say I do like Armani Aqua di Gio better since it lasts longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2007 3:10:00 AM More reviews by sophienguyen7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2007 5:14:00 PM More reviews by bbliophyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite men's cologne ever. Just found out it's being discontinued in June 2007. Get it while you can!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2007 10:32:00 PM More reviews by hether2783

i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 11:40:00 PM More reviews by dudeitsrenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely am crazy in love with this scent. I have a guy friend (whom I am not typically attracted to) that wears this ocassionally, and when he does I am always melting into his arms to sniff him. I think it confuses him a bit.

This IS a very sexy smell, though, hence the name. It's spicy with hints of citrus. It reminds me of a guy who is hot, passionate, and unpredictable.. Probably because not many men's fragrances have citrus undertones. My new boyfriend is doomed to wear this.