April 16, 2014 | 1615 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Smackers Lip Sparkler

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2006 8:08:00 AM More reviews by kazzwhereas

Have bought the 'Celestial Strawberry' sparkler twice over the last six years. It's a subtle pinky-sweet shimmer on my lips. It last for ages, and my tip is to run it under hot water to melt the remaining product into the bottom of tube - easier to get the rest out! I love the wand doe-foot applicator, but on my second tube, half of the "doe's foot" somehow came off :-S

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2006 7:19:00 PM More reviews by pammo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hm. I got Vanilla Frosting: clear gloss with white/silver sparkles. A very thin and greasy gloss that would have been fine if it weren't for the gritty texture. It smells like a really synthetic plastic-y not-even-vanilla. I don't even know how to describe it. Maybe I got a bad one, but I don't plan on trying any more. Really disappointed because I LOVE BonneBell Smackers and LipLites, but this one missed. =(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2006 5:07:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss! They come in fun flavors and they smell great. They add shine but not a lot of color. They are cheap and you can get them at any drugstore. The only down side is that they don't last very long on the lips. I would buy these again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2006 3:01:00 PM More reviews by jago

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is very thin, but not sticky at all! It doesn't last very long, but it's good for people who aren't used to wearing lip products and would like to get more confident with them (practice applying w/out mirror!). It's not glittery, and not super shiny, but it does make a difference.

I have vanilla frosting, which tastes & smells just like you'd think it does. Not overly cloying (in the car if I apply it someone next to me will smell it, but not someone in the backseat).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2006 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kurikumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this is celestial strawberry. its so candy sweet~also smells like those heart "love" candies they sell in asia. i really like it, no color, not much of a glossy effect, but its there. i bought it for the scent and packaging anyway. Oishii!

edit: have this in vanilla frosting too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 4:13:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These bring back good memories....the strawberry one was my first wand lipgloss. It smells good, and I have so many of the flavors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2005 11:57:00 PM More reviews by sweeettart579

As a make-up junkie, this gloss holds a special place in my heart as my first real piece of make-up. I'm almost 18 and heading off to college, and Celestial Strawberry is still my all-time favorite lipgloss...and has been for almost 7 years. Perfect shine, color, texture, everything. i hate a lot of glitter in lipgloss, but this doesn't have that. Doesn't stay on for very long...but who cares, its so cheap!! I have a tube in my room, my purse, my car...mm I need to put some on now!!

my friends can smell Celestial Strawberry a mile away and immediately associate it with me. Now that's dedication.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2005 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MelissaLDork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is your usual Bonne Bell product. I bought mine in celestial strawberry, which is a sheer pink color. It has a bit of shimmer but the gloss itself is smooth and smells nice. Great for a quick touch up of shine, not very long lasting though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2005 7:30:00 PM More reviews by hayitshappybunny

These are great! Although they are very thin and wear off within fifteen minutes, they are soft and smell delicious! I love them. They're really populaer, all my friends have some of these. I have several, Vanilla Frosting, Mocha Jolt, Cotton Candy, Milk Balls, and Grape. You can find them at Big Lots, well, the old ones anyway. My favorite is Watermelon, it's the first lipgloss I remember actually using up!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2005 1:24:00 AM More reviews by xrissax

I love the cotton candy and vanilla. grape is kind of gross though.