November 21, 2014 | 1645 users online

Skincare - Body - Weleda - Sea Buckthorn Body Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by dsh86

I love this. I'm not sure if this is what cleared up my skin but I will defintely keep using this as my daily regimen. I use this before bed time right after washing my face. It does a great job at keeping my gave moisturized. My skin is super soft and hydrated. Love this product. Have been using for 2 months. It's inexpensive, worth giving it a try.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Delizzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super duper stuff. I'm liking Weleda products a lot...they're all natural, they have great ingredients and they work. This oil is thick and super moisturising, the aroma is citrus-mainly orange. I have no qualms with this product at all. So glad I found it. Seriously girls, how much do we love MakeupAlley?!!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

i had high hopes on this being natural and all. but its too thick and doesnt sink into the skin like other brands. not a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Phyrne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I`m sure I`m on my 20th bottle of this already. I absolutely love it. A little goes a long way if you apply this as suggested by Weleda, i.e. massaging it in after shower when skin is still wet (and this is also time-saving). The scent is gorgeous and skin is super smooth and soft afterwards. Although the formula is rich, the skin absorbs this without oily residues. At that, you`re on the safe side with Weleda with respect to the invariably eco-friendly ingredients. I guess this is also the reason they chose a glass bottle but nevertheless I would prefer a plastic dispenser in the shower.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by mhelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i just love it, smells divine and moisturizes very good..my dry skin likes it very much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by cowgurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes. It's good stuff! The oil is wonderful and hydrates all day and into the next and has essential acids that are great for the skin. Not the best packaging. The scent is orange. I will repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by glitteralex

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is wonderful stuff. The high vitamin A content of the Sea Buckthorn plant smoothes and tones the skin like a mild Retin-A. The deep orange color is due to the carotenoids in the SB, and it lends a beautiful golden cast to my skin. I alternate with this and the Birch Cellulite Oil in summer to look taut, tan, and smooth. It is great for scars and stretch marks as well, and starts to fade them w/in a month. Note: you cannot just slap this on; you must really massage it in deep after a shower. It goes on thick, and a little goes a long way. It soaks in quickly and does not leave you greasy or sticky in the least.

17 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 8:17:00 AM More reviews by blahiffy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say other than that this is an absolutely amazing body oil! I bought it on a whim after reading up on the cosmetic benefits of Sea Buckthorn oil, and I'm so glad that I did! After I shower I combine this with a vitamin e lotion, and I massage the mixture into my skin. The oil soaks right into my skin and leaves me smooth and soft for days! The only downside to this is that it has a rather strong smell to it (very citrusy), which can be a hassle if you are putting it on before you go out. However, the smell does wear off. Anyway, I will definitely keep repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

OOOOH I so love this. I bought this oil after searching on MUA for a good body oil and I thought I just give Weleda a try. Weleda is totally new to me, I've never used any products of this brand before but I'm glad I found this super product. It has a strong scent when you apply it at first, but after a few minutes it fades away (thank God, the scent is not horrible but I don't want to smell like oranges all day)
Keep in mind that this is an oil, so it leaves your skin a bit greasy (but that's just what I like about it, my skin is radiant and glowing all day long).
What I like the most about it is that it leaves a nice golden glow on my skin. It's hard to explain, you'll have to try it to know what I mean. My skin looks healthier. Oh I'm so in love with this oil!!
Here in Belgium, bottles are sold at 13 euro.
UPDATE one day later: I've used this oil overnight and when I woke up this morning my skin was still moisterized! Can't believe how good this product is! The smell was totally gone (after a few minutes already) but for me that's a good thing. I like the fact that it smells so nice when you first put it on but I don't need the scent of oranges following me throughout the day. If you have dry skin and you are searching for a good body oil. Go buy this one, you won't regret it!!!
Tanja

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 8:24:00 AM More reviews by HannaH70

Wonderful, wonderful product. My english is not good enough to praise this as much as it deserves. I use this as a once-a-week intensive care for my body, after exfoliating, and it's pure luxury. Makes my skin soft, smooth, healthy looking, firm and moisturized. It also gives my skin a nice healthy tone (the oil is yellow). I only wish Weleda would make this in a bigger bottle and with a pump dispenser. I always feel clumsy pouring the oil from a glass bottle.. haven't dropped it yet but I'm always afraid I will.. *knocks on wood*

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No