December 26, 2014 | 1948 users online

Liquid - Mary Kay - Medium Coverage Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedskier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice medium coverage foundation that blends in nicely with my skin. It stays on all day and it reduces the dark circles under my eyes and redness around my nose and cheeks well. It gives me the appearance of very little make up but gives me confidence that my skin is even and fresh. I've been using it for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by happyface12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to foundation. I wear bronze 600 and I have tried many foundations to match my skin tone and have usually ended up mixing colors, which is expensive and annoying. This foundation does not give me a cake face and is easy to use. I use it every day and it does not cause me to breakout.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by alina08

Let me start by saying I use this foundation only because I got it for free. I am in no way impressed with the quality of this foundation (or the exorbitant price that people have paid for it). I have light skin and picked what should have been a decent (albeit not perfect) match for me. The tone of the foundation is orange. I do not know anyone who has natural orange skin so this is already cause for concern. I have oily, acne-prone skin that is sensitive. I need to cover the acne but not irritate it or feel buried in makeup. There is no way this foundation can over the acne. It makes it less noticeable, but you can definitely tell there is acne. It also look chalky and unnatural, even after setting it with powder. I tried to use it as a concealer but it cakes. This is a terrible product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by katesophie98

I ordered a sample of this from ebay, and i'm glad i didn't waste my money on the full sized product. It blended well and gave me really nice coverage but the colour was horrible! It was a pink, orange sort of colour. Shame about the colour, if it wasn't such a horrible colour i probably would buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Kaalahm

I has used this everyday for 6 years, since I get it for free from my mother who is a Mary Kay consultant. Ivory 1 is my shade, but in the same I mix it with Velocity lightweight moisturizer by Mary Kay for a tinted moisturizer and add Too Faced bronzer, Ivory-1 is a bit too light for summer. Anyway, it's reliable and safe, I've never tried a foundation that I likes better but this foundation doesn't wow me. I need to experiment more with other foundations, but I have sensitive skin so I'm playing it safe with this one for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by buffykaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this product. Very reasonably priced and provides natural looking meduim coverage, perfect for those who want to cover flaws, but not look too made up. This is my everyday foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this foundation so far. Got it in a swap (shades beige 300 and beige 404). I've been on a cream foundation kick, along with a mineral powder foundation kick, so I haven't been too interested in liquid foundations. However, this stuff is not runny. It's the perfect consistency. When it dries it's not completely matte, but I don't need powder afterwards (if that makes sense). Well, honestly I do wear powder over it, but that's only because the shades I got aren't a perfect (but it's nothing I can't work with). Anyway, after several hours, I do get a little oily, but if I blot or wipe a little make-up off, it's powder-fresh perfect! And I don't even notice I'm wearing it. Usually I'm so self-conscious abut my make-up and how it looks because I can feel it on me, it's weird. But I didn't even think about it today at work. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I've only worn it a few days, and because IDK if i'll be able to find a perfect match for my skin. But I do plan to buy more (hopefully in the right shade) when i run out of the two i swapped. Bottom line, I'm not a wear-foundation-everyday girl, but with this stuff, I'd be willing to start.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

I used to be a consultant with Mary Kay and I had tried this foundation after trying the newer foundation from Mary Kay called Timewise. I have to say I like the Timewise foundation for Combo/Oily skin better than this one. This is definitely a medium coverage as the title implies. I forgot what color I picked but I was using the equivalent to Beige 6 in Timewise. Anyway this foundation does last a good while throughout the day. It didnít make my skin overly oily as other foundations tend to do on my skin type. I only had to blot once during the day around my t-zone. Itís fairly easy to remove. I used Pondís cold cream to remove. What I donít like about it is that itís difficult to blend and itís just a tad bit drying. I think people who need more coverage will like this product. I personally mostly use tinted moisturizers, concealers and lightweight foundations (for special occasions only).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by dns2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found this to be a really good foundation. I have combo skin, with a oily T zone and this holds up pretty well. In a winter day (not that cold, since i live in a tropical country) I applied it at 9 am and when I arrived at home, at 8:30 pm, the foundation was pretty much intact, and my t zone wasn't oily at all. It did come of a little on my nose, but I think its a little bit my fault for touching my face (alergies).

It is just enough coverage to give you a flawless complexion, and a little goes a long way. Its also buildable, but for me one coat is enough. The only thing i don't love is that it can be a little bit too mate (im in a dewy finish fase), so I like to mix this with Garnier BB Cream in Light. Its a great mix, demi-mate finish plus good staying power.

I think its a great foundation for people with oily combination skin. I have friends with oily skin that really love this product. They love Revlon Color Stay too, but it can look a bit cake.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by cindientes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I barely bought this product yesterday, so I'm not sure how it's going to work out for me quite yet. My mom recommended this product to me and she loves it. She said it doesn't look cakey on and leaves her skin look 10x younger (which it true). It covers her wrinkles and she doesn't like taking the time to apply powder, and she feels this product looks just fine without it. Hopefully I'll love this product as much as she does. I'll probably add to this review in a couple of days just to test it out.

EDIT:
Ehh. This product isn't the best I think. Throughout the day, my face starts getting oily and people are always telling me my face looks really shiny. The only thing I liked is that it seems to stay on as I work out and some people actually did compliment me on how clear my skin looks now. It's love hate relationship I guess.