April 17, 2014 | 1433 users online

Treatments - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by coylilfox

I used these on and off as a teenager. They're fun to use as you see the little blackheads on the strip afterwards, but I have to agree with the other reviews that say they don't miraculously remove even close to all your blackheads/whiteheads, and you can still see a ton in your nose after. I haven't had breakouts from this product because I always washed the residue off afterwards and followed with toner. I have to agree with other reviewers that it made my pores bigger...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by stephdesouzaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product, i don't have blackheads but i have whiteheads and they make my dry skin look even drier.
the reviews are true yes they rip your skin out and it feels like a wax but i feel like it removes my dead skin and all the ugly white heads hidden in it.
i cut these up and place them where i need them like my cheeks and I'm in love. it helped my skin so much i swear by this product. of course you can only use it once a week
worth the try!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by jotaku

If you're looking for a product that does a mediocre job at removing blackheads whilst providing you a bonus of with the most beautiful and massive breakouts you'll ever see a few days later, don't think twice about buying this product!

Haha, jokes aside, this is was a really terrible product for my skin. I didn't read any reviews on this product specifically prior to purchasing it, but I had seen Youtubers talking about pore strips and how they work wonders for blackhead removal. So based on that alone, I decided to purchase the Bioré pore strips. I gave this product 2 lippies since it did remove some of my blackheads, but it didn't do anything miraculous. I understand maybe the smaller ones could be harder to remove, but even the larger blackheads on my nose hadn't been removed so that was pretty disappointing.

The worst part of this product was the MASSIVE pimple I got on the tip of my nose.... I ended up walking around looking like Rudolph the red nose reindeer for about a week. A cashier at a cafe asked me about the pimple and I told her I had used the Bioré pore strips. She ended up telling me her husband used the same strips and had the same pimple-y outcome as well. I was glad to know I wasn't alone!

I've since reverted back to my Burt's Bees pore-refining clay mask which does a much better job.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Amazzinvila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product does exactly what it says : Clears your pores from blackheads
BUT what it doesn't mention is that it RIPS AWAY your skin
It makes your PORES LARGER
& over time creates WEIRD PIGMENTATION of skin

I used this product for to long because i thought "Its doing its job" BUT what i didn't notice was that i was treated my skin poorly with this, when you take of the strips you can see the the black heads but you can also see your skin peeling up and from forcing out the dirt from your pores , your actually stretching your pores bigger making you skin more uneven and more likely to breakout. Don't believe me? My own Dermatologist asked me what my skin routine was because my pores were unusually large, i told him i was using this product for about 2 years. At least once or twice a month, he told me to immediately stop because i had broken capillaries around my nose causing redness and swelling. He immediately prescribed me something to treat the trouble.

OVERALL, this might seem like its doing its job but its actually setting you up for future skin problems.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by misscoutureland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did not remove any blackheads on me. Did remove some white bits from the sebaceous filaments on my nose and chin but i get better results with oil cleansing anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this product after a friend told me about it and claimed it worked well on her. Having a few noticeable blackheads on my nose I was hoping to get rid of them, unfortunately this did nothing for me at all. I carefully followed the instructions but saw no changes in my skin. Big disappointment, I would not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by nilapeela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was fun to try, but it did nothing for my face! All it did was clear some pus but no blackheads! Waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cleans some blackheads out but effect on skin is not that noticeable.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by jayweet

personally i think this does little to no help i mean yes it does removes some facial hair and a few blackheads but thats about it. it is sort of like sticking a really sticky tape on my nose and peeling it off? lol. i much prefer daiso's charcoal mask pack(?) its a gel like liquid that you smear all over your nose and peel off when its dry. much cheaper ($2) and works better!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Have to agree with others here in that these do nothing! I've had my pack of 6 for a year now and every few months I give it another go. I follow all the instructions on the pack and wait half an hour to rip it off (which, I might add, is a rather painful experience) and at most it's a few dead skin cells which are left on the strip. All my black heads are still sitting on my nose mocking me for my ignorance.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No