April 24, 2014 | 2097 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by jpe020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! Perfect for everyday use. I have a love/hate relationship with mascara. I actually stopped using it for a loooong time because when I didn't use it I always felt like my eyes looks squintly. However, this glossy mascara is very natural looking!! It's perfect for people who don't want to look like they are wearing make-up. It gives my eyelashes a boost, but still separates each lash without making them look all gooey and clumpy.

This is the only mascara I use now! Definitely recommended for people who don't want that fake, clumpy mascara look.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice mascara. As other reviewers have noted, it doesn't give a great deal of length or volume. However, it does give me decent length and definition for a casual daytime look. It doesn't irritate my eyes and comes off easily with biphasic makeup remover. I also love the fact that it comes in a beautiful dark brown without red overtones, which is very flattering. I will most likely repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by LL1130

Love this mascara! It leaves my lashes looking very natural while defining them and adding a little length.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

I love this sleek mascara tube, this mascara brush is anazing because it does NOT clump at all, it makes my lashes look very natural

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is probably my favorite mascara. I'm incredibly lazy about makeup and I will often simply put this on to look more polished and awake. I love the natural look it gives my eyes. I have used both jet brown and jet black and they're both great colors! The product is marketed as lengthening and glossing lashes, which it does well. I would recommend this product to those who suffer from allergies. I have been using this product for six months and not once had an allergic reaction. Thankfully it doesn't have a bad smell that many mascaras I've tried have. I've also noticed that it doesn't flake unless I've slept in my makeup or it's insanely humid out. I can't give the mascara a perfect score as sometimes it won't hold when I curl my lashes and tears will have the mascara gone instantly (though on the plus side removing it is incredibly easy). It costs $16, which might be a lot for some people, but I've found it to be worth the price tag as I've not yet noticed the formula drying out in either the tubes. Also, if you make mistakes while applying, it's very easy to clean up which is an experience I've not had with many mascaras. I have also never once had this mascara clump.

In summary, if you don't mind the price I would highly recommend this mascara for those who want a natural look to their lashes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by susiej

I think this is the perfect mascara for women who like low-key pretty, defined lashes without clumping; great for school, office and for men that don't want an obviously made up look. I also find it really brilliant for defining the lower lashes even when I wear a more dramatic mascara 'up top'.

It removes easily with hot water and a wipe with minimal effort. I must have repurchased this a million times- what can I say? I consider it HG daily wear mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by SkinEU

This is one of the best mascara's that I have tried. If only it was cheaper, so that I could justify buying it when there are other good and cheaper alternatives.
I have only purchased 2 or 3 of these, and will only buy again if I can find it cheaper than retail price (here it's over $30 ...).

Packaging, the sleek silver tube, has to be the best looking packaging I have seen on a mascara, and also it does not take up that much space which is nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this product. Great for natural looking lashes. I got the black. I typically use Lancolme Defincils-waterproof- which is near perfect and I have high standards for mascara. Defincils seems to dry after a few weeks of use and can start to get a tad clumpy & flakey so I gave clinique Naturally Glossy a try. I really like this mascara. No clumps, absolutely no flaking, buildable, non-irritating and easily removable. Wish it offered a bit more "wow factor" and would love a waterproof version but this is an excellent mascara. Not for those that like a dramatic, false eye lashes look but great for everyday, work & a more natural look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jena1990

This is a horrible mascara imo, the moment i used it my eyes watered and itched, i quickly realized after the second or third time that its the reason for watery eyes and reaction. The one thing i noticed was it worked fine after i applied any other mascara, then applied a coat of the clinique on top of any other mascara, which is wierd, and tells me that my skin is sensitive from it, would not purchase again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great basic and the best part about this mascara is that it holds up all day without smudging. It's not the best volumizing or lengthening mascara but still a great basic mascara that doesn't clump. Beautiful packaging. It's a slim reflective silver tube. I did notice that when I used this that my lashes didn't hold a curl so well afterward. Other than that I'm overall pleased with the product.