December 22, 2014 | 1791 users online

Skincare - Body - Weleda - Arnica Body Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by dezzilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my arms and legs always sore so i tried almost everything out there. this seems to help some. i like that it doesn't burn my skin or freeze it. also it smells lovely but too thick for me so i didn't give it 5. It is reasonably priced. i like the packaging, it gives me better control of the flow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by dolce8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is very nice oil,and it reallydoes relieve muscle tension and pain.I carry my baby all the time so my shoulders are so tensed,but whenever I massage in little of this oil I feel all the tension is gone.I recommend this product and I would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

after reading all the reviews and seeing good ingredients, and loving arnica in general for muscle pain. it is too thick , doesnt sink in, doesnt smell good which i understand as its arnica. but not a keeper

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by svedija

it is a very nice product, my body feels relaxed every time i apply it. i work with computer and my shoulders hurt at times, this oil is very helpful. the only difficulty it stays on skin for a long time and does not absorb easily, which i do not like...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2007 8:34:00 PM More reviews by hazyjane

I love this oil for so many reasons. Sore muscles, bruises (it heals them quickly) I even put a little overnight on blemishes I've picked at to take the redness away. It smells good, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2006 12:04:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I alternate this with the other Weleda Body Oils. Arnica is particularly good for sore muscles. This may be too stimulating for before bed because I'm having a hot legs/feet issue that's keeping me awake nights. Will discontinue for a few days. Good quality natural product although the Wild Rose is still my fave.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 1:55:00 PM More reviews by kak513

This smells great! I love to use it after I've shaved my legs. The oil is orangey-green colored and thick, so it takes only a few drops to coat each leg. The smell is very refreshing despite the color. Arnica is supposed to restore tired and aching muscles, but I have yet to use it for that purpose. Next on my list is lavender oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2005 9:51:00 AM More reviews by LovelyNo5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to join in. This oil is great! It did wonders for my aching back muscles last night. It must be calming in a way, b/c I slept so well and I woke up feeling rested and not at all as sore as I usually do in the morning. Another great plus: the smell. It's gorgeous. It smells better than some of my fine fragrances... It contains coumarin and some citrus along with Arnica flower extract, the mix of which makes it soft and comforting. And it layers great underneath L'Heure Bleue (accentuating the anise and powdery notes) as well as under Coco (bringing out the floral accords). What more can you ask for? ;)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2005 12:07:00 PM More reviews by ms325i

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This oil is excellent. I pulled a muscle in my thigh and it was giving me grief! I picked up a small bottle of the Arnica Body oil in Whole Foods..it only cost me $2.00. I rubbed the oil on my pulled muscle and it absorbed immediately..it wasn't greasy and didn't stain my clothes. I applied a hot water bottle on the muscle and went to bed..in the morning it was no longer sore. Even if you don't use it for sore or pulled muscles..this would make a great all over body oil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 1:34:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice massage oil- not too greasy, pleasant herbal scent. The best part is that it actually seems to warm on contact, which is delightful for sore muscles and feet. Very softening and nourishing to the skin as well.