Weleda Arnica Body Oil

4.5

Ingredients (INCI): Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*. * from natural essential oils

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I never shout but, WELEDA ARNICA MASSAGE OIL IS THE BEST!!! For tired aching muscles... there's no better. I have severe joint inflamation is this is amazing almost instant relief. The smell is strong lavendar and I adore it before bed. There is nothing better after a warm bath if I have pain. Amazing.. won't ever be without it.

on 1/27/2011 11:08:00 AM

Reasonably priced for a reasonably good product. This stuff has a very distinct smell! At first it is shocking but you get used to & grow to like it because of the good association with the oil's great effects. After a long day of whatever you do that stresses your body, pour this into some warm bath water & lay back & relax; your muscle tension eases, any bruises you may have will fade away faster, & THAT SMELL seeps into your brain from your deep breathing & somehow instills calm. Use of this oil lends to a very calming experience.

A bottle of this will last ages -- almost too long, I never got to the bottom of it but finally had to throw it out, so make sure you check the expiration date. I can't rave enough about the packaging, it is really smart from the dark glass to the flow control top. I will be buying more!

on 12/13/2010 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

my arms and legs always sore so i tried almost everything out there. this seems to help some. i like that it doesn't burn my skin or freeze it. also it smells lovely but too thick for me so i didn't give it 5. It is reasonably priced. i like the packaging, it gives me better control of the flow.

on 4/25/2010 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is very nice oil,and it reallydoes relieve muscle tension and pain.I carry my baby all the time so my shoulders are so tensed,but whenever I massage in little of this oil I feel all the tension is gone.I recommend this product and I would buy again.

on 2/27/2010 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

after reading all the reviews and seeing good ingredients, and loving arnica in general for muscle pain. it is too thick , doesnt sink in, doesnt smell good which i understand as its arnica. but not a keeper

on 3/20/2008 4:02:00 PM

it is a very nice product, my body feels relaxed every time i apply it. i work with computer and my shoulders hurt at times, this oil is very helpful. the only difficulty it stays on skin for a long time and does not absorb easily, which i do not like...

on 3/21/2007 8:34:00 PM

I love this oil for so many reasons. Sore muscles, bruises (it heals them quickly) I even put a little overnight on blemishes I've picked at to take the redness away. It smells good, too.

on 8/28/2006 12:04:00 PM

I alternate this with the other Weleda Body Oils. Arnica is particularly good for sore muscles. This may be too stimulating for before bed because I'm having a hot legs/feet issue that's keeping me awake nights. Will discontinue for a few days. Good quality natural product although the Wild Rose is still my fave.

on 5/10/2006 1:55:00 PM

This smells great! I love to use it after I've shaved my legs. The oil is orangey-green colored and thick, so it takes only a few drops to coat each leg. The smell is very refreshing despite the color. Arnica is supposed to restore tired and aching muscles, but I have yet to use it for that purpose. Next on my list is lavender oil.

on 11/24/2005 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have to join in. This oil is great! It did wonders for my aching back muscles last night. It must be calming in a way, b/c I slept so well and I woke up feeling rested and not at all as sore as I usually do in the morning. Another great plus: the smell. It's gorgeous. It smells better than some of my fine fragrances... It contains coumarin and some citrus along with Arnica flower extract, the mix of which makes it soft and comforting. And it layers great underneath L'Heure Bleue (accentuating the anise and powdery notes) as well as under Coco (bringing out the floral accords). What more can you ask for? ;)

Top Rated Weleda Products