April 23, 2014 | 2049 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehls - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by tengyteng

Just finished a full jar of this... I am a flight attendant and due to the dry air on board, its important to use a really moisturizing eye cream to avoid dry skin around my eyes and wrinkles. However i really dislike the texture of this.

Firstly if your eye area is wet, the product just GLIDES off your skin. Its quite annoying when you're so tired at the end of a long day and you really have to slowly dab it across. One tip - DAB it on ur eyes area, not glide it over (for lazy people like me)

Secondly, it emphasizes the swelling of my eyes after application when I have a long night up due to overnight flights. Thus I cant use this under my eye makeup because it is too oily. My makeup will just glide off., nor can i use this when heading without a makeup because like i said it emphasizes on my dark eye circles and swelling eyes.

Thirdly, I hate the jar concept. Its unhygienic and everytime I bring it outstation... when i open the jar there are products all over the cap. and i think its wastage ...and this product is cheap NOT!

I will only use this during bed time, and will have to find another alternative for day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Missmolina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great for moisturizing, Ideal if you don't have a lot of wrinkles but concerned about dryness. Works excellent for locking in moisture prior to concealer. creamy, light weight, a good investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by charchar5

A really great moisturizing eye cream. Starts off thick but as you work it around your eye it slowly melts nicely into the skin. A little bit goes a long way. Slightly brightens around eyes. I highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Well what can I can say .Yes it's very thick and feels good going on,But really that's it.No anti aging benefits(although it doesn't claim to be anti aging),its a hydrator pure and simple,although I will admit it DOES hydrate. If all you're after is moisture this is worth a shot.This will do nothing for dark circles or puffiiness, but in my experience eye creams don't.This isn't cheap ,but my jar is really large for an eye cream, this will last me ages, easily a year even using nightly.The tiny amount of antioxidants this contains is useless, thanks to the jar packaging I HATE jars.I would only use this at night for 2 reasons.First , no sunscreen and second it's too greasy for daytime although it does eventually absorb.There's a lot better.A good moisturiser with antioxidants etc, packed so ingredients remain stable is better than this for eyes. Eye creams are a waste . Believe me I'm 56 and I wish this had dawned on me years ago.Girls save your money,you don't need an eye cream,a face cream does the job.I love my face creams with antioxidants , two in one, less money , more results.But as far as eye creams go , I would say in terms of hydration only this is one of the better ones.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a lot of hype, and based on the name or whatnot it's appealing to buy, plain and simple. It is moisturizing, a tad greasy, definitely an eye cream for bedtime. I wasn't able to wear this during the day under makeup. My skin is dry/ acne prone/ oilier in summer. If you want it just because and don't mind spending the money, I don't think it's a bad product, but like most department store skin care items, not justified by the price based on the performance and quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by insayn

Not as moisturising as I'd hoped. It disappears after 15 mins, not sure if it's absorbed or evaporated but my eye area doesn't feel hydrated or supple after use.
Also didn't notice any changes, it's okay for daily use but don't expect it to improve conditions such as dark circles/puffiness/fine lines.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyqy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too greasy and doesn't absorb well! Not a good product for my dry skin! I'm so disappointed because Kiehl's is supposed to be one of the most staple brands made in US!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by geraldine23

One thing good about this product is, this is really moisturizing for your skin around eye area. If you are looking for a product that will ease your panda eyes, this is not something you wanna get. If you are looking for a product that can chase the dryness away for ur skin around the eyes ,yes, this is generally good and it do not cause me bumps around the skin which is another good thing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was given this to try -- full sizes, two jars. I still have one jar without opening.

I would not pay more than $5 for this cream as it does not do anything for my eyes. It kind of sits on top of the skin and does not penetrate. I used almost half of the first jar trying to make it work. Used it over eye serum, and then as a double layer over BB eye cream which does sink in. When this is on top of a more moisturizing eye cream or serum, it sits. that's all. Under makeup, it makes the skin feel like it is pulling.

not one of Kiehl's stars and would not buy at all.

save your money there are a million better creams out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Michelle Phan recommended this on her youtube a long time ago. I had used several jars of this and didn't see a difference. It is also too oily to use under makeup. I wouldn't buy this again.