Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I read about this eye cream through a blogger.
Very moisturiser but that's about it. Didn't do anything for my wrinkles or puffiness. I applied it around the eyes .
The packaging isn't great, need to put your whole finger in to get cream out. Need a better dispensing system.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product is my lifesaver! I have sensitive and really dry eyes and my eyelids get really patchy and dry for some reason. This is the only thing which has helped. It totally beats the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum.

This eye cream doesn't sting when you use it and if you do accidentally rub your eyes, you don't suffer from burns of the product getting into your eyes.

If there's any product on my dresser which I would save, this would be it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is nothing else but an overpriced, DEFINITELY overrated watery cream that does absolutely nothing.

I don't even find it moisturizing. I am not sure why it has got so many good reviews but I can reassure you that it does NOT deserve to be so expensive.

It is a thick moisturizer that turns watery and it doesn't even absorb. It kind of stays there.

It does NOTHING for dark circles, NOTHING for puffiness and of course, NOTHING for fine lines.

SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm on my 4th jar of this and it is still me go to eye cream to use at night. Now if you do not have very dry skin this probably isn't for you. If you have really dry skin that drinks up anything you put on it this would probably work for you as well as it has for me!
I like to use this at night before bed so it has time to really soak in, I wake up and my eye area feels soft and well hydrated. Again if you are normal to oily I think it would be too heavy and feel greasy. I have used it in the morning but I normally don't give myself enough time for it to soak in before I apply makeup.
I don't really see any anti aging other then that of my skin being well hydrated but I can tell a difference when I don't use it for a while.
$28 U.S. for .5 oz seems to be the standard price. I jar of this last me about 6 months using mainly at night. If you have dry to really dry skin I'd give it a shot

Very moisturising, a must-have!

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

OMG, I hate this product! The saleslady talked me into the larger size and I totally regret it. This is so goopy going on, very rich so much so it feels too thick under the eyes. Will not buy this again!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really dislike this. It never really dries down, leaving a tacky, greasy feeling under the eye. I would never spend another penny on this eye cream. It feels like wearing hand cream under the eyes.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've never used an eye cream before but felt like I needed to add one to my skincare routine. I was drawn to this one purely because it contains avocado (well, avocado oil... but still) which I'm obsessed with. The price was $28.50 for a .5 oz jar from Nordstrom.

This product doesn't claim to have any anti-aging properties, and now I realize that paying upwards of $30 after tax for an eye cream that only moisturizes is kind of crazy (for me, in my current financial situation.) My under eyes aren't even particularly dry. I'd only recommend this if you REALLY have dry undereyes. For that skin problem this stuff would be perfect. It really is a nice consistency and if applied properly (tapping the moisturizer with your fingertips delicately around your eye area along the orbital bone without pulling the skin) I'm sure it'd be beneficial in cases like that.

However, given that I have pretty normal skin, this stuff honestly didn't really do much for me. I didn't notice a decrease in dark circles or puffiness or anything like that either.

If you're looking to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, definitely skip on this one. If you're looking for any benefits other than moisturization, I'd say you can probably find something else that would work for you (and at a cheaper price point if that's a concern for you.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've discovered this cream thanks to MUA and I love it. Its actually the first eye cream that did make a difference: made hooded eyes less hooded, smoothed the area around the eyes and eyelids and that's the first reason I bought it because I read you can safely use it on the eyelids, even sensitive ones and yes, that's true. Got rid of puffiness as well. You have to warm it between your fingers first and then it doesn't slide like butter, but the results make up for it. Just give it a chance for a 2-3 weeks.
If you are acne-prone, be careful not to go beyond the eye area, as you may break out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Also just to add this cream won a highly recommended from tattler beauty editor and obviously when those at tattler say it's good it is!!!