November 28, 2014 | 1780 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by SummerGlow

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not hydrating and doesn't sink into skin. The old formula was great and then Estee bought them out and changed the formula and now it just seems to sit on top but doesn't moisturize enough and I'm not super dry. The formula makes you think it's rich but it doesn't perform

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am on the edge with that one , it felt like it was staying on the surface of my skin, I didn't get any moisturizing effect either...my lines didn't appear less visible, the texture is creamy, thick...it just didn't work for me!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I am forever in search of an eye cream that is VERY moisturizing, won't give me milia and won't break the bank like my HG Sisley eye and lip contour cream. I don't think I have actually liked anything made by Kiehl's, but I figured this might be a first. It wasn't. It has a weird thick, sticky consistency that makes it difficult to apply. I have to use my ring finger and press it into my skin. If I try to spread it, my fingers kind of pull on the skin. Once applied, my eye area feels slightly uncomfortable and not at all hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite Kiehl's product and I always have it on hand. It's the gentlest and most hydrating eye cream. Perfect when I'm having my seasonal allergies to alleviate the itching and flaking around my eye areas. Sometimes I'll even use this as an all over face cream during the winter months. I don't know if it would work for everyone, but if I keep this refrigerated, it also helps a bit with under eye puffiness in the mornings. Use sparingly - a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Laughgeo

This eye treatment is really good. It is very creamy and moisturizing! I do have to say it doesn't work to help brighten eyes but then again it never says that it does! I apply it at night not in the morning. It is a little too thick to apply in the morning and doesn't absorb fast. I like the fact that it's somewhat natural and uses oils to moisturize instead of harsh chemicals that appear to work. It is simple and it's main job is moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by sonianala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I lather this around my eyes each night as it ensures no water retention and overt puffiness in the morning. Good product for precaution. However I haven't seen much improvement for dark circles or fine lines though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Neen2131

i love this eye cream - i am on my second pot of it and it. i have very combination skin with noticeably thinner skin around the eye area, this moisturises my eyes without draining dripping onto the rest of my skin. it is a lovely creamy consistency and feels very rich without dragging my skin when i apply it. i only apply this at night when i do not wear any make up over it, if i wore it during the day i would need to leave for 10 minutes to absorb before applying any make up

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by katy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've just bought my third pot of this. I don't use it every night, but keep it for winter or whenever I think I need it.
This is a thick, rich, moisturising eye cream which does a great job of hydrating, soothing and plumping up the skin around the eyes. It's also very gentle and worked well for me when my eyes were irritated by hayfever-related allergies.
A little goes a long way but don't apply it on damp skin as it will just sit there; it needs to be warmed up between the fingers and patted in.
It works well as a daytime eye cream as well, if used sparingly and allowed to absorb for about 10-15 minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Carolineewells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this eye cream for a few months now and I love it. To those who complained about application onto wet skin, apply it to barely damp or dry skin...easy. You should apply it delicately just as you should with anything on your eye area. I haven't been in a hurry while applying but I'm guessing you can't just slop it on there all willy nilly! Dab dab dab smoothe it over and ta da!

This eye cream feels so great! No burning and no migrating into your eye ball area, just like they advertise. I have very sensitive skin and small eyes.

My only mild concern is the list of chemical ingredients. I thought this product would be more pure. Either wAy, it does not feel or smell like harsh chemicals, unlike all other big name big claim brands.

If you let it set for about 15 mins before applying makeup it's a great primer for under the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by chooky12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a thick, hydrating, non offensive eye cream.

A little goes a long way and despite it's thickness it absorbs quickly into the skin.

I tend to use it more at night tme, but after reading some of the reviews perhaps I might use it more in the day as a base for under eye concealer. I have a number of fine lines under my eyes so wanted something that would give a burst of moisture.

This hasn't been earth shattering for me, but I'm certainly enjoying using it and my skin does feel nourished.