January 28, 2015 | 1951 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by dyjaee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this product.
You can put it on right on your eyelids because it doesn't migrate.
Actually the only thing that helps with dryness around the eyes.
It is actually a major necessity all year round.
I recommend it to all my friends and family.
The finish is also not greasy, you just have to let it seep in a bit.
Overall, one of my fav products at Kiehl's!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by editanazaryan

I absolutely love this product for day time use. This goes underneath my concealer and my under eye looks and feels hydrated. It really makes the application of my concealer so much better. I prefer to use something more hydrating and rich for night time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by mcolumbia76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally, I found something to replace Creme de la Mer! It actually moisturized my under eye better and the lines are more faint--which was pretty shocking to me. My husband recommended it after I ran out of my La Mer and I have been a convert ever since. It's true that it can take a bit for the cream to sink in, but when it does my skin feels and looks thicker. If you're afraid to commit to something that might not work for you, get the samples at the store and see for yourself.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by LindyMop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The only eye cream I've ever used that doesn't make my eyes water or sting. It's quite thick so seems not to migrate. I've been using it for 2 months and my eye area looks a bit less crepey on the lid and fine lines under the eye look slightly improved. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by luusk1125

Not hydrating and doesn't sink in plus it cause me to get millia. Not hygenic come in a tiny jar.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by jymaxx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eye team worth investing.
I finished one bottle, really like e texture
It help to improve and moisturizer the eye area
A little goes a long way. Will get it again soon

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by SummerGlow

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not hydrating and doesn't sink into skin. The old formula was great and then Estee bought them out and changed the formula and now it just seems to sit on top but doesn't moisturize enough and I'm not super dry. The formula makes you think it's rich but it doesn't perform

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am on the edge with that one , it felt like it was staying on the surface of my skin, I didn't get any moisturizing effect either...my lines didn't appear less visible, the texture is creamy, thick...it just didn't work for me!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I am forever in search of an eye cream that is VERY moisturizing, won't give me milia and won't break the bank like my HG Sisley eye and lip contour cream. I don't think I have actually liked anything made by Kiehl's, but I figured this might be a first. It wasn't. It has a weird thick, sticky consistency that makes it difficult to apply. I have to use my ring finger and press it into my skin. If I try to spread it, my fingers kind of pull on the skin. Once applied, my eye area feels slightly uncomfortable and not at all hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite Kiehl's product and I always have it on hand. It's the gentlest and most hydrating eye cream. Perfect when I'm having my seasonal allergies to alleviate the itching and flaking around my eye areas. Sometimes I'll even use this as an all over face cream during the winter months. I don't know if it would work for everyone, but if I keep this refrigerated, it also helps a bit with under eye puffiness in the mornings. Use sparingly - a little goes a long way!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No