Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

3.7

Water, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Avocado Oil, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Copper PCA, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 4/13/2015 1:20:00 AM

this is only the third brand of eye cream I ever used. still I have very little to compare it to. in comparison to the Clinique eye cream and the origins eye cream.... this one is the most moisturizing. I purchased the smaller size which retails for $28 which is similar to the other brands. a little dab of product does go a long way. it helps my concealer go on smooth. like others have stated I have not seem much improvement on my fine lines. after I finish this eye cream I'm off to continue my search.

on 3/31/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

What a disappointment! I read some good reviews and decided to try this one out - I've used most of the fairly large pot and it doesn't perform better or worse than your supermarket brands.

That said there is no smell which i like, it's quite thick so a little goes a long way.

No reduction in dark circles, no visible decrease in lines although i have not observed any puffiness under my eyes - but i can't be sure it's due to the eye cream.

on 3/22/2015 11:23:00 AM

Bought this out of curiousity - ended up loving it. I first grab a few drops with the my spatula and place it onto my fingertips, dap it onto each other and applicate it onto my skin - the avocado just glides on so smoothly. It instantly refreshes the skin under my eyes and makes them look and feel less tired. This one is in my every day skincare routine - and it will remain there. *Update: It should come in a pump, since the ingredients will remain intact.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

After reading many positive reviews of this product I decided to buy it as my under eyes were getting very dry. I have been using it every evening evening for a week and I have to say I am quite disappointed. I have not noticed any hydration whatsoever (if anything my eyes actually feel more dry!) and it stings so badly! I have tried every different technique of applying the cream and still can't manage to see any differrence.

I didn't want to give it a terrible review as a week isn't very long to have used a product for but I thought it was worth mentioning as I was expecting to see results quickly based on other reviews.

I will continue to use the product daily and hopefully I will be impressed and be able to write a more glowing review in a month or so.

on 2/20/2015 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am confused by all the wonderful ratings this product has. I bought the large jar because my friend who works for the company said it was the best.. Personally, I don't get the appeal. It is very thick and needs to warm on your skin before it sinks in and then in runs into your eyes and burns like crazy! Every time I use it, it hurts my eyes. Ugh. After I gave it a long fair run.. I still just hated it so much - I just gave it away. Ps. This line does contain a lot of harsh ingredients.. It is definitely not as 'natural' as it claims to be.

on 2/16/2015 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Don't believe the good reviews on other Websites - I'm sure this is paid marketing! If you are just looking for a product to hydrate the area around the eyes, you can go for a WAY cheaper product! I even like Boots simple eye cream more than this product. It's heavy with no particular pleasant smell and would not buy it again.

I'm truly fascinated with this texture-changing eye cream. After a few light swipes, the thick cream transformed into a base that's so smooth it felt almost like water. The marketing terms it as a "quick burst release of hydration". Once application is complete, the smooth base reverts to its original creamy texture, plumping up your eye area and giving it great suppleness.

What's Good?
1. "Quick Burst Release" was Fun
2. Hydrating yet not too Rich
3. Lasts you forever

Full review, "what's bad" and before-after photos at http://bit.ly/1AvnXCP

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product should be gauged by what it states it is for. This is meant for hydration only. It does not boast that it can get rid of dark circles or puffiness. It does a very good job in hydrating the under eye area. Because it provides good hydration, the lines become less obvious as they are plumped up. I place a little cream on my ring finger and dab it along the orbital bone. I also apply it on my eye lids. Like it claims, it does not get into my eyes. As the cream contains avocado OIL, it will sit on your skin if there is any other form of water-based moisture. It takes more than 5-8 minutes for it to be absorbed completely. I only use it at night because my morning routine is a rushed one. The next morning, I find my under eye area nicely moisturised, making concealer application easy. My eye lids are also no longer dry, making eyeshadow application a breeze. The eyelid and under eye area are very thin layers of skin. Although this is a cream, it doesn't cause oil seeds/milia seeds. If you, like me, suffer from an under eye area that's dry and have dark circles at the same time, I'd suggest using two types of eye creams: one for the morning and one for the night targeting different concerns.

on 2/8/2015 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just started using eye creams. I was looking for a cream to moisturize the under eye area. I tried a couple different ones but was not completely satisfied until I started using this one. I has a very thick consistency which I love considering i have very dry skin. To apply it, you need to rub it between two fingers to help to spread. I apply it every night after I remove my makeup and every morning before I apply my concealer. It helps considerably to avoid making my under eye concealer dry and cakey. I am very happy with this product.

THIS. I adore this eye cream, it's probably my favorite beauty product of all time, seriously. I've gone through pots and pots of it. Sometimes I cannot afford it because it's so expensive but I scrimp and I save just so I can get it. Yes, it's bit greasy so I only use it at night (you need something with SPF in the daytime anyway) and I wake up with nice dewy skin around my eyes. Just the perfect eye cream!