August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - Full Coverage Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by tm1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is great. It covers well,and dosen't fade on my very oily skin. My exact match is beige 1.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by db001990

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is excellent if you have a specific thing you want to cover, like some age spots, acne scar etc... It stays put. I don't find it to be creamy, more of a paste, which can be a GOOD thing if you have something you are trying to conceal (birthmark, those pesky age spots etc..) but if you are looking for something to stricktly work under the eyes, i'm not sure it is the best out there although many of the reviews say it is good, perhaps finding the correct shade is the trick!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Kaalahm

This works well to cover any break outs or dark marks I may have. My only complaint is that the ivory color is much too light for my skin, and it only comes in a couple of shades, but it's nothing a bit of bronzer can't fix.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by tristinbrittany

I love this concealer. I have used Graftobian, Cinema Secret, MUFE, Mac, UD (you name it I have probably tried it) and this is much better. It is opaque, but not chalky. It stays put, and doesnt crease. Amazing quality, and price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

This is near HG status for me. I do not like any Mary Kay/Avon-type products at all so it takes a lot for me to praise this concealer. Not only do I have an excellent shade match (Bronze 1 = NC40/C7), but this concealer is ideal for the ultimate task: masking my dark circles. I prefer the opacity of this to the Kat Von D, Smashbox, and NARS concealers. You do not need to apply it in layers because it has full coverage on the first go. It is very creamy and rich and comes in a squeeze tube. My only gripe with this concealer is that it does oxidize under my powder turning a rusty orange if I use too much. I switched to KVD, which is sheerer, but doesn't go orange on me and lasts all day. The Mary Kay stuff is a great bargain and definitely worth trying. IMO, this concealer could rival MUFE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by reddplanet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I almost always come back to this concealer. It's not totally opaque but with color correctors is the best at undereye circle coverage I have found so far. I am on a perpetual mission to find the truest opaque "blanking" concealer out there. But this is waterproof and works with a salmon corrector underneath to help cancel the color. The tube lasts a lifetime, I buy several at a time and I seriously don't need to open a new one with daily use for like 2 years.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by casell

i use this as an under eye concealer. it settles on fine lines but it's very long lasting.
in terms of coverage, it doesn't really cover my dark under eye as it lacks a peach tone to it.
so far this is the best concealer i've tried, though i know there are more concealer better than this one. i'm still on the hunt! :)
not gonna buy this again if i find a better concealer for under eye.
i recommend this to people who have oily skin, who doesn't have fine lines under the eye, and doesn't have much darkness under the eye.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Gwenieeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually found this product to be very drying. If I needed to cover up a blemish, this would make it look dry and gross! It does cover decently, but I wouldn't re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by coldwarkid

Pros: good to above average coverage, super affordable, nice packaging, would last probably forever :0
Cons: limited color/shades
Glad I bought this from a recommendation from a friend (who is selling the stuff, lol). She have been saying that the coverage is good to excellent. I would say that the coverage is only good/average and above average if I'm using a primer (for reference I'm using Benefit's Stay Don't Stray). This would have gotten a 5-star if, the coverage is indeed excellent and if the concealer helped in lightening my genetically dark circles. If used on it's own, the concealer doesn't last long and there is minimal creasing. I like that it is yellow based because I've read somewhere that one needs to use a yellow-based concealer if you plan on neutralizing dark circles. The problem is, my dark circles are so bad, a concealer alone won't hide it. So that's where the primer comes into place, because not only does it make sure that the concealer stays, it also helps to neutralize my dark circles. Another point to consider, and I always emphasize this, is that Manila is very hot and humid. And since I think I sweat more than the average woman, the coverage of any makeup is more challenging for me that 's why I couldn't necessarily remove a point for that. In addition, there are only 2 shades available, I got this in Beige 2 (the darker option). For reference, my skin is considered fairer compared to most Filipinas so that gives you an idea of how light the other option is. Lastly, since you only need a small amount (anything more than a small dot would be too much even for someone with dark circles like mine), the product which is in a squeeze tube would last a long time, making awesome value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mtinney

I'm a new fan of MK and this is the BEST product I have ever used!!