Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It really is a good concealer if you only care about coverage. In my case I couldn't find an exact match so opted for a lighter tone which did the trick. The problem is that this is very dry. Is useless for undereyer dark circles as it sets in my fine lines and dries my skin so much that the concealer becomes obvious and unflattering. I have very oily skin and that didn't help at all.

I have used it to cover small blemishes and it works but the result looks unnatural because of the dryness. It also creases around my nose if I want to use it over the redness I have in that area.

I'm very disappointed, the pigmentation is good, the coverage is above average but the dryness made it impossible for me to work. I don't know what type of skin suits this concealer but lucky those who find a good color match and don't get dryness out of this. This looked promising.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of the better concealers. I use this for my under-eye circles with a soft brush and it works out but I feel like it should have a little more brightness to it. I have the lightest shade and it does make a difference under my eyes - its lacking a bit more lightness. it is kind of thick so make sure you only use a tiny bit and it will go a long way! Good concealer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This concealer is great. It covers well,and dosen't fade on my very oily skin. My exact match is beige 1.

This concealer is excellent if you have a specific thing you want to cover, like some age spots, acne scar etc... It stays put. I don't find it to be creamy, more of a paste, which can be a GOOD thing if you have something you are trying to conceal (birthmark, those pesky age spots etc..) but if you are looking for something to stricktly work under the eyes, i'm not sure it is the best out there although many of the reviews say it is good, perhaps finding the correct shade is the trick!

This works well to cover any break outs or dark marks I may have. My only complaint is that the ivory color is much too light for my skin, and it only comes in a couple of shades, but it's nothing a bit of bronzer can't fix.

I love this concealer. I have used Graftobian, Cinema Secret, MUFE, Mac, UD (you name it I have probably tried it) and this is much better. It is opaque, but not chalky. It stays put, and doesnt crease. Amazing quality, and price.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

This is near HG status for me. I do not like any Mary Kay/Avon-type products at all so it takes a lot for me to praise this concealer. Not only do I have an excellent shade match (Bronze 1 = NC40/C7), but this concealer is ideal for the ultimate task: masking my dark circles. I prefer the opacity of this to the Kat Von D, Smashbox, and NARS concealers. You do not need to apply it in layers because it has full coverage on the first go. It is very creamy and rich and comes in a squeeze tube. My only gripe with this concealer is that it does oxidize under my powder turning a rusty orange if I use too much. I switched to KVD, which is sheerer, but doesn't go orange on me and lasts all day. The Mary Kay stuff is a great bargain and definitely worth trying. IMO, this concealer could rival MUFE.

I almost always come back to this concealer. It's not totally opaque but with color correctors is the best at undereye circle coverage I have found so far. I am on a perpetual mission to find the truest opaque "blanking" concealer out there. But this is waterproof and works with a salmon corrector underneath to help cancel the color. The tube lasts a lifetime, I buy several at a time and I seriously don't need to open a new one with daily use for like 2 years.

i use this as an under eye concealer. it settles on fine lines but it's very long lasting.
in terms of coverage, it doesn't really cover my dark under eye as it lacks a peach tone to it.
so far this is the best concealer i've tried, though i know there are more concealer better than this one. i'm still on the hunt! :)
not gonna buy this again if i find a better concealer for under eye.
i recommend this to people who have oily skin, who doesn't have fine lines under the eye, and doesn't have much darkness under the eye.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually found this product to be very drying. If I needed to cover up a blemish, this would make it look dry and gross! It does cover decently, but I wouldn't re-purchase.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products