Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI#77288), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

on 8/5/2015 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It did kind of worked but left my skin dry which is a no-no for me.

on 8/3/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I suffer from extremely oily, broken out skin every time I get to "that" time of the month. Nothing works to calm my skin down during those times except for this masque. I leave it on for 15-20 minutes and wake up the next day with less acne, less oil, and smaller pores. It is quite drying, so I don't use it on a regular basis. I don't find that it irritates my sensitive skin.

on 7/29/2015 8:59:00 PM

i did like this mask the cooling feeling i got but the result did not last very long .

on 7/29/2015 3:20:00 PM

I used to use this several tubes. I did not know this comes in a pot too! I would like to get it but i do not know where to get the tub one offline. This mask was in a very thick consistency and hard to spread but does its job really well. I have a combination skin right now (almost 40) but when I was in my 20's and early 30's I had really an oily skin throughout the year and this mask helped mattifying the skin and clear the blackheads on my nose. Unlike other deep cleansing mask (like Elizabeth arden) this mask does not have unnecessary ingredients like mineral oil which would clog pores. I used to wear a very thick layer so one tube would not last that long..maybe 3 months when I do mask regularly. Once dried on your face, you can see the mud mask has absorbed the oil and you can see the oil spots on the mask. . I would love to repurchase (possibly tub one) this based on my nostalgia. This is very cheap mask too yet good quality.
The only con about this product is it takes forever to dry (I would wait like 20-30 min usually) is somewhat hard to wash off.

on 7/24/2015 3:51:00 PM

I bought this because i was getting alot of acne nothing would help it and as i watched alot of videos of youtube i came across this face mask.. Is it worth the hype ? I would says its its. 7/10 BECAUSE i expected this mask to to a bit more tightning aince its a face mask but the package it is good id your a germ freak like me i have stuff where you have to put your fingers in it. I love minty stuff so the smell was a 10 the tingly feeling it give you i find it that the dirtier your face is it tingles more the firat time i used it i got scared of the tingly feeling now that i been using it once a week its less but thats good cause it only means its doing its job.. The price was $3 it works wonder for its price. My face has bee. Less oily since i been using it and after each use i feel my face looks and feels more soft and smooth. I would keep repurchase this unless i find so ething better

on 7/21/2015 8:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Would not recommend this for sensitive skin.
The minty/tingle that came from this mask really irritated my skin.
It was bright red and warm to the touch. Not cute.

I highly recommend you TEST THIS on a small area (like on your inner forearm) before slapping it all over your face.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have very dehydrated and sensitive skin, this mask is amazing for the price. I use it generally once a week and it works amazing. Bearing in mind i only put this in the center of my face i think it would be too drying for the rest of my face and i dont have problematic areas there. It literally draws everything to the surface in order for you to extract it, its amazing. I know people have complained that its drying but it is a CLAY mask, it is going to be drying. I dont actually find it too bad.

PROS: price, huge tube, lasts ages, brings everything to the surface

CONS: doesnt remove blackheads, slightly drying

on 7/17/2015 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Honestly it is too hyped. The last time I used it i got dry patches on my face. I bought this, but I always found it too drying on my skin so I never really was using it weekly and my skin is normal and not sensitive and usually never gets dry like that. Also doesn't do anything for acne.

on 7/16/2015 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this mask since high school. A favorite of mine. Its cheap and effective.I like the way it smells. Tightens,brightens and takes redness away from my face. I hope they never stop making this stuff.

on 7/6/2015 8:49:00 PM

didn't do anything to my blackheads­čśŽ still there :(

Popular Masks