November 23, 2014 | 2030 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

Eh. I have this on my desk at work as a hand moisturizer and it doesn't do the best job.

Pros:
Relatively cheap for a "natural" product
Fewer scary chemicals than most other moisturizers

Cons:
Not very moisturizing
Not wild about the scent
Expected something with honey to be very rich and moisturizing

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really like this lotion for my dry itchy feet. since i moved to the desert my feet look horrible & feel it too! but when i put this stuff on at night it sinks in & makes them feel a lil better & a whole lot less itchy. (no i don't have athletes foot,just super dry cracked heels) the smell doesn't bother me either,its a light natural scent. its prob because i work w/ a lot of ess oils & carrier oils so im used to the smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this moisturizer because it was one of the cheaper fragrance-free and paraben-free moisturizers I could find. It does do a decent job at moisturizing, and the natural fragrances do not bother my allergies. However, I thought that this lotion smelled horrible! I can't even describe the scent, I just know that I didn't like. I hate wasting products so I used it up but was glad when it was gone! If possible, try this lotion in a tester before you buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2008 4:07:00 AM More reviews by hautemama

Cute packaging and smells really nice! Plus its good for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

I got this huge bottle at CVS for 50% off, so at $5. I was looking for a paraben free lotion, and holy hell, I ran into this. Im so glad I did. My legs are soooo so soft and smooth. It smells sooo divine. Like honey. The bottle is huge too. Its a very thick moisturizer. Makes my skin feel protected. Finally I got a paraben free lotion! Threw out all the other lotions I had and went on a hunt. This made my day. Has such wonderful ingredients. Lots of them. Finally, good ingredients not chemicals that do a half-ass job. My new HG.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 More reviews by sanckensmom

I guess because this has no parabens, it does not absorb...I swear, after I applied, I rubbed and rubbed and it would not absorb...plus, my hands do not feel soft after I finally worked it in...Thank goodness this was just a sample bottle and I did not have to purchase. Would not buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by tavi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is sold as a moisturizer for extra dry skin.Well ,my hands are really dry, I was using this several times a day, still no relief.It has something in the ingredients that make my skin feel dryer than before i put the cream on.Will not recommend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I live in a climate that is cold/dry in winter and my skin dries out and gets all itchy very easily. I have been using this product for 10 years now and I can tell if I miss one application after a shower in the winter. My skin is all soft and moisture packed when I use this and dries out a week after I stop. I think the scent is mild and does not linger after I apply it. It goes on thick and might take a minute or two to fully absorb. I don't mind the wait as I often do something with my hair while I'm still nude. My skin will actually look scaly when I don't use this product in the winter. It has been, is, and will continue to be my staple body moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2007 6:47:00 PM More reviews by danerly

While this moisturizer works pretty well (as well as other Kiss My Face products), I really don't like the scent. It's overwhelmingly sicky sweet. I see that others like it though, so I guess it's just a matter of preference. I'd recommend checking this out in a store (and sniffing it) before purchasing, though, since I find it very unpleasant.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2007 6:27:00 AM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this cream for when I feel super dry and it does a pretty good job at moisturizing. The scent is okay (better than their peaches and cream moisturizer anyway!)
I find myself using this on my face in winter and in summer as a body cream on dry bits, like elbows,knees,feet etc