December 19, 2014 | 1286 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My eyebrow kit is in the colour dark, so I will be basing the review on that colour. My kit is very little and dandy, great for carrying around without taking too much space. I don't like one thing about it (which is why I took one star off the rate) I hate the shadow colour, it is sooo dark it almost looks red from how dark it is! You don't need to use a lot of it that's for sure but to be fair I personally think that you should only use one light swipe of the colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very very thin brows. I crave a full brow like other girls have. I'm always trying new brow products because I think there's always something better out there that I just haven't tried yet and a friend had recommended this. Firstly, if you have sparse brows, do not use this. This looks (at least on me) the equivalent of me taking a brown marker and drawing on my brows. It looks so incredibly harsh. The wax really sticks to the brows, but if you don't have that much brow and you have to fill in spaces of skin it looks so incredibly obvious. The color difference between the wax and the powder is pretty ridiculous. I can totally tell where the hair is that the wax has stuck to and where the powder is that was filled on the skin. Also staying power is none. This has worse staying power than most pencils I've tried. If you have nice full brows this would work wonderful in making them look clean and groomed. Unfortunately my brows need a lot more help.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Pushica

This is my first post!!! MUA virgin!! Have had this product for over a year and hardly made a dent in it - so it lasts forever!! Like it, it's my first eyebrow kit so it's special! Price is an issue but suppose it's worth it for the longevity. I agree about the brushes - they are not good but I'm sure everyone has something for brows these days :) . Also find the product quite red - I have dark brown/black brows but don't want them painted on so was told to get the medium! It lasts on me quite well and it makes me look very put together which I like

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by thisisnotindy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product, but I don't think it's worth $30. I have platinum blonde hair, but it's dyed (I'm Asian). Medium goes perfectly with my brows for some inexplicable reason. The powder does fade throughout the day.

I wouldn't repurchase. There's a lot of good brow products at the drugstore now. I've heard that the $3 ELF one is comparable so I'm going to try that one next. You do get a lot of product though, the SA at Ulta told me that hers lasted about three years!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by chatterboxlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is combination to oily, depending on the weather.

I received this as a gift but I am aware of the price of Benefit Brow zing. This product didn't wow me at all. I find the wax 'patchy', if that makes sense. At first I thought it was because I didn't know how to use it but after a few days of using, it really isn't the easiest for the brows. The powder works for setting the wax but doesn't add more definition/pigment to the brow.

The biggest problem I had with this was when I used it for a full day at work. Applied it at around 6 in the morning. By around 1 pm, the pigment already 'pooled' on the top part of my brow. If you have dry to normal skin, I feel this could stay all day. But for combination to oily, or if you plan to wear it on a hot day, I don't think it's a good idea.

The mini brushes are quite difficult to work with as well. They're made of the same material, just in a different shape. While the hard angle brush works well with the wax, the blending brush should have been in a softer material because the stiff bristle will 'move' whatever wax you've already applied. I use other brushes to apply this.

All in all, It's gets an 'okay' because I didn't spend for it but if I paid for this, I would give it a lower rating.

If you need a hard core brow product, I highly suggest Korean brand TonyMoly 7-day brow tattoo (doesn't last 7 days but it sure lasts 24 hours) and Japanese brand K-Palette lasting 2-way brow pen.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Hannah743

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with this product! For me, I love my brows to be dark and defined and it definitely gives me what I want, however you can use a lighter hand and stroke it through the brows for a much more natural look. It has great staying power and lasts all day, no matter if it's hot or cold, and it's even travel sized so you can slip it in your bag and touch up throughout the day if required.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJohnson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to say that I love my eyebrows when I have this on, although they look very going outie I do like them to look full. If you like to look more natural in the day time I don't recommend this for you especially in the medium colour. This product will work better for when your going on a fancy meal or just a general night out. I do love this product though !

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by graceyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product, but I dont know if i would buy it again. I can't use the wax and the powder together because my brows look too overdone. The powder is very good, but i could easily find a regular eyeshadow to use instead. Overall i like it, but i dont think the price point is worth it. Also, the brushes and tweezers are pretty much uesless. The undertones of the powder/wax are red.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by emmiej6695

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product. I use it in shade medium and I am dark haired but quite fair skinned so this works well. It is perfect for creating a brow shape or just filling in and darkening. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge, although don't rub it, especially not straight after you've put it on. I find the cream/wax part is easily rubbed off, and the powder just sets it in which is actually useful because it means if you smudge it or make a mistake just the tip of your finger will wipe it away, good for when you're trying to do your brows whilst still half asleep first thing in the morning!
The little brushes that come with it are good, although I have invested in some larger brushes, the benefit hard-angled brush in normal size, not teeny-tiny like in the kit, and the Topshop angled eyes brush which works perfectly for the powder part of the brow-zings.
The product is easy to use, and the packaging is functional and cute. I really recommend this and it is worth spending the money on. It lasts ages, I have had one for almost 6 months of daily use and have only just hit pan. I find this to look much nicer than a pencil and easier to use than just powder. Highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by CyndiBabulik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy using this for my brows. It is so easy to use. Most importantly, it fills in my eyebrows and gives me a more polished look; without looking overly drawn on. It is gives me a natural, but polished look because the eyebrows stay in place with the right amount of color!

Also, it has great staying power. To date, it has lasted all day; until I remove my makeup.