Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

It can take more than a few tries to find out if a product works or doesn't work for your skin. Take your time to get to know the product so you can offer helpful advice. Don't forget that if you change your mind about a review, you can always edit it!
Visit here : Fashionspeep.com

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I always keep this in my house. If your lips are seriously dried and damaged, there is nothing else that will repair them overnight the way this stuff will. It's like magic. Got super dry hands, gnarly elbows, cracked heels? Live somewhere with terribly cold dry winters? You NEED this stuff. It's expensive, sure, but you use so little it lasts forever. I live in Canada and I've been using the same tube for a few years now. Totally worth the price tag.

This has been almost a miracle product for me. Although I've had some on hand since my children were babies, I was always too afraid to use it on myself for fear that it would cause a horrific breakout. A few weeks ago my face was raw from Retin-A Micro .08 (a formula which was far more than my sensitive skin could handle). I tried using Neosporin, which didn't really do what I hoped. Then I read a recommendation on a forum to use Aquaphor. I dug it out of the junk drawer and began applying it a few times a day to the raw patch and watched the magic unfold. The patch healed within a few days and left no lingering redness behind. I also tried it on an acne spot that had already "popped" and a week late, it's GONE with no noticeable PIH at all.

I'm trying a different, gentler tretinoin formulation now, but I've been applying the Aquaphor to any flaky patches that appear as well as any pimples that come to the surface and leave behind redness. My only regret is not trying this sooner because it works amazingly well for me and has not yet caused a breakout and heals dry skin and open acne spots amazingly well. A little bit goes a ridiculously long way, so the price point is very, very low. I will continue to always have this in my medicine and beauty supply arsenal and plan to throw a sample tube in my purse as well once I find one.

This product is amazing! I know it isn’t anything new or revolutionary, but it is definitely something everyone should have in their medicine cabinet. Ever since it saved my skin, I carry a tube of it around with me in my purse and keep a tub by my nightstand. I initially bought it due to a bad reaction my face had to some strong salicylic acid and benzyl peroxide.

Never in my life had my oily skin been so dry. I looked in the mirror one night after a shower and half my face was peeling off. It was so painful and dry, I couldn’t even open my mouth without my skin tearing and cracking. None of my face creams were helping, even when slathered in thick, visible layers. I was desperate for relief, when I found that this is sometimes recommended for use after strong peels.

So, I ran out and bought a tub, and promptly slathered it all over my face. Upon application, my skin immediately felt 100% better, and it looked 100% better within two days. I would gently exfoliate in the morning and evening with a damp washcloth to remove the dead skin, and follow up with this.

Obviously, I wouldn’t recommend using this all over your face on a daily basis; especially if you’re acne prone. But it has already become my favorite lip balm (it feels extremely similar to my Crème de Rose by Dior, without any fragrance of course). My co-worker even saw it on my desk and said, “Isn’t that stuff amazing? I always use it on my elbows and knees in the winter when they’re really dry.” Love it, I will never ever be without it.

A cerca de productos como este, es cuando considero que vale la pena escribir un review, lo probé por que leí muy buenos comentarios en esta página a cerca de él, y definitivamente compruebo que es un excelente producto, lo probé para quitar la irritación de mi piel después de la depilación laser brasileña, y realmente ayudo a mi piel a regenerarse y a eliminar la irritación, lo recomiendo mucho!!!

This stuff is amazing! I use it for EVERYTHING. My lips when they are dry, cuts and burns, and even my breakouts! Yes, pimples. This stuff actually helps them go down & dry out, which is weird since this stuff is hydrating. I find that it helps so much with my skin. I would use it at night, applying to my lips, breakouts, and even my lashes just to give them a conditioning treatment. I love this more than Vaseline!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have awful allergies & am constantly blowing my nose. I put this stuff on the skin under my nose and it soothes so nicely. I also use just a dab in my nose during winter when the air is dry. Another use is for cuticles! I find it best to apply at night right before bed so it stay on. Of corse I also use this on lips. Prefer it to Vaseline.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Ive had bought this in a tube and jar...Ive also purchased the generic store versions. I love putting this on the dryer parts my body like my elbows, knees, and feet because regular lotion does not work for me on those areas. I used to use shea butter for those areas but i like this better because it does not have a smell.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

iI use the aquaphor in the tub, previously I used the tube. but I was given the tub for my birthday.
I use this as a lip balm, on my feet, elbows, arms where I have KP and occasionally on my face. It scares me to use it on the face, but recently I have been dealing with dehydration and so after washing I dab dry with facial tissues and then apply this ointment.

Look. Aquaphor is just one of those best ever HG products. It's better than Vaseline. I first discovered it while watching YouTube videos by a girl who was telling about her experiences on Accutane. She said her lips and the corners of her mouth were dry and cracking from the medicine and Aquaphor was the only thing helping. What I noticed was how BEAUTIFUL and glossy-plump her lips looked. When I noticed also that this product made mine feel so much better and more comfortable overnight it sealed the deal. I've gone without this for a period of a few months and honestly felt incomplete. It's so good for so many things. And I love the two pack tiny purse sized tubes.