December 18, 2014 | 1551 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by sbender

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent for dry skin and dry lips! There is no better product for my chapped lips, and dry hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by kinta80s

I received a sample in my livbox. Been ignoring this in my stash until the use of the body shop seaweed dried out my cheeks noticeably that my foundation starts clinging onto the dry patches. I was initially afraid that this would break me out rather badly since the gel consistency is really thick and spreads out oily. But glad that I gave this product a try. Works better than any face cream, and my make up still slides evenly on it without looking greasy. And since it has the healing agent, it does wonders solving my cracked cheek in quite a short period of time. Would buy the real product after sample runs out <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by mandaliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This has been my go to lip balm since I was on Accutane nearly 10 years ago. Nothing is as moisturizing and soothing as this. Also works great on my hands when they get rough and scaly in the winter. I don't know why people waste money on other lip products, a tube will last forever and is a great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by alienshe13

This product is great for taking care of new tattoos. It's pretty goopy and sticky, but nothing works better for keeping fresh ink moisturized. I've even used it as a lip balm in a pinch, and it worked wonders on my boyfriend's hands when they were raw from washing dishes at work. For the price, it can't be beat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've found this to be good for moisturizing very dry skin in the winter, but I don't like the greasy texture. I use it for a quick fix when I haven't kept up a good moisturizing regimen. It doesn't leave my skin especially soft, but when it gets so dry that it itches, this works quickly to take away the itch and heal the dryness. I use gloves and socks so the greasy film doesn't get on anything I come into contact with. It doesn't take much, so a tube lasts a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hate it. too sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Lvdrew319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gonna have to join the party on this one. great versatile MUST HAVE in every household. Let me just add this that I haven't read yet, mainly for mommies, it's a great diaper rash ointment. safe for babies, way less chemicals, heals a lot faster. It's so great I'm shocked more moms haven't discovered this, especially the humanitarians) We use the walmart knockoff which we discovered works the same (just in a white tub, "equate advanced healing ointment"), and my mom uses this on my baby sister, I will also use this on my children in the future. AWESOME for tattoos, my whole family uses this for that purpose! My grandma uses this on her psoriasis, she claims it's better than every prescription she's ever used. Everyone needs this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by DurrtyLadle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this stuff for years.
the skin around my eyes tends to get dry and tight with climate change and this is the only thing I can use that doesn't irritate my eyes or skin.

I use this on chapped lips, dry cuticles, rough areas on feet, bug bites, you name it.

I also found that this is safe and very effective on tattoos! it keeps them moisturized and helps heal them.
it works amazing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I seem to be in the minority, but I don't get the hype. This product seems to be the same as Vaseline, in both texture and usage. It's thick and goopy and greasy, with no bad smell. I didn't try it on my face or any skin irritation, so maybe that's why I wasn't impressed. I've used it on lips, elbows and feet to moisturize and it did an OK job but nothing really exciting. Any lip balm I've tried works fine and I actually prefer a foot cream with some glycolic acid to help exfoliate while softening. No major complaints, but I'm probably not going to rush out to buy again once it's used up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I will never be without my trusty tube of Aquaphor. I use it on my chronically dry lips all day long and it really helps my lipstick go on smoother. I like it better for this purpose than Homeoplasmine, which used to be my HG, as it lasts a little longer and I don't have to order it online. Great on sunburns, eczema patches, and otherwise grumpy skin.