LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

on 10/28/2013 6:23:00 PM

The best part of this was the smell, because it was fresh yet relaxing. It's a great bath to read a book in, it gives you a clearer mind. I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin. Overall, it was nice and enjoyable.

on 4/22/2013 9:58:00 AM

Lovely fresh green citrussy smell. Turns the water green. Love it!

I think this is my favorite bath bomb from lush. It has such a lovely, fresh citrus scent to it that is so relaxing. The bomb itself is quite large and it has great fizz. Love!

on 10/22/2012 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I know it's good because after I had a bath in this, my boyfriend told me to save the water for him! It's ok, I showered before I bathed so the water was fine! (I live in Japan)

This was my first lush bath bomb. The scent is very fresh, a fizzy citrus. It is uplifting and delicious. I don't normally gravitate towards lemony scents but this had such good reviews and I liked the idea of fresh avocado as the main ingredient. If only it smells of creamy avocado too! The whole bathroom smelt really lively.

The water was a lovely green shade with micro shimmer. My boyfriend didn't notice the shimmer in our dimly lit bathroom. It reminded me of tinkerbell!

After my skin felt soft and soothed. It was a bath to titillate the senses and leaves you relaxed, awake and happy.

Definite repurchase! My next bomb is dragons egg which I'm excited about!

on 10/17/2012 9:50:00 PM

My absolute favorite bath bomb from Lush.

PROS
--- refreshing lemon / citrus scent
--- avocado in it makes it super nourishing for my skin
--- skin feels soft and supple after use
--- should not induce a UTI (didn't for me, and I'm very sensitive with bath products.)

CONS
--- kind of pricey for a one-time use, so I use this only as a luxury item

on 9/13/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It smells great and makes a great gift for men! But, I still wonder if Lush's products are as natural as they say they are. I've found plenty of chemicals in their ingredients and Ii really prefer, all natural, but, if i take the natural factor out, it's a really nice bath bomb, with a great smell. Stinks thought that you can pretty much only use it once. It's kind of pricey

on 1/8/2012 2:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

If you are a fruity, citrusy smell person, you are going to love this bath bomb. Don't let the name fool you, while it is called AVObath, this product smells like a zingy, lemon smell. There is avocado in it, which is soothing on the skin. It turns your bath into a bright green color, very pretty. I used this in a bath cocktail with a You've Been Mangoed bath melt (the two scents go really well together), Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds bubble bar (the bubble bar was a bit muted in color and smell in comparison), and their limited edition Snow Globe soap (which I think smells almost exactly like it). I really like this bath bomb and recommend using it to wake you up! I will definitely be repurchasing this again.

on 9/30/2011 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Best. Bathbomb. Ever.
Avobath is a beautiful lemongrass scented ball made up of epsom salts and other little goodies too, like avacado. (Hence Avobath =D)
The bomb turns the water an amazing bright green colour that is to die for, and makes the entire bathroom smell really nice. When out of the tub you're skin will glow and will feel really silky. Don't let the silkiness fool you though, do follow up with a moisturizer! You were just bathing in salt so your skin will be thirsty!
So my advice: Go to Lush, pick up an Avobath and maybe a Sunny Side to go along with it (Sunny Side is a glittery golden bubblebath bar that has a citrussy scent like Avobath- they go really well together), go home and fill up your tub, get in the tub with your bomb and get ready to have a great bath!

on 9/16/2011 7:37:00 AM

The best smelling bath bomb ive had to date, i too like many others cut this one in half and used it for two baths and i still got good use out of it. the only thing is DONT GET THIS IN YOUR HAIR! i got my hair wet in the tub and it made my hair feel like straw after getting out :(

on 9/5/2011 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I cut this in 1/2 and make 2 uses out of Avobath. I also cocktail this w/ YBM, Sexy Peel, and Each Peach massage bar. I'm typically not a citrus person, but for some reason I love this! It smells like citrusy-lemons. It does a fantastic job at moisturizing. Doesn't leave a greasy film in my tub either.

Popular Bath Treatments