October 21, 2014 | 1628 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by TheMoonBunny

My absolute favorite bath bomb from Lush.

PROS
--- refreshing lemon / citrus scent
--- avocado in it makes it super nourishing for my skin
--- skin feels soft and supple after use
--- should not induce a UTI (didn't for me, and I'm very sensitive with bath products.)

CONS
--- kind of pricey for a one-time use, so I use this only as a luxury item

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by princesssaras

It smells great and makes a great gift for men! But, I still wonder if Lush's products are as natural as they say they are. I've found plenty of chemicals in their ingredients and Ii really prefer, all natural, but, if i take the natural factor out, it's a really nice bath bomb, with a great smell. Stinks thought that you can pretty much only use it once. It's kind of pricey

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by loraanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

If you are a fruity, citrusy smell person, you are going to love this bath bomb. Don't let the name fool you, while it is called AVObath, this product smells like a zingy, lemon smell. There is avocado in it, which is soothing on the skin. It turns your bath into a bright green color, very pretty. I used this in a bath cocktail with a You've Been Mangoed bath melt (the two scents go really well together), Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds bubble bar (the bubble bar was a bit muted in color and smell in comparison), and their limited edition Snow Globe soap (which I think smells almost exactly like it). I really like this bath bomb and recommend using it to wake you up! I will definitely be repurchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by blaqkrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Best. Bathbomb. Ever.
Avobath is a beautiful lemongrass scented ball made up of epsom salts and other little goodies too, like avacado. (Hence Avobath =D)
The bomb turns the water an amazing bright green colour that is to die for, and makes the entire bathroom smell really nice. When out of the tub you're skin will glow and will feel really silky. Don't let the silkiness fool you though, do follow up with a moisturizer! You were just bathing in salt so your skin will be thirsty!
So my advice: Go to Lush, pick up an Avobath and maybe a Sunny Side to go along with it (Sunny Side is a glittery golden bubblebath bar that has a citrussy scent like Avobath- they go really well together), go home and fill up your tub, get in the tub with your bomb and get ready to have a great bath!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 7:37:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

The best smelling bath bomb ive had to date, i too like many others cut this one in half and used it for two baths and i still got good use out of it. the only thing is DONT GET THIS IN YOUR HAIR! i got my hair wet in the tub and it made my hair feel like straw after getting out :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cut this in 1/2 and make 2 uses out of Avobath. I also cocktail this w/ YBM, Sexy Peel, and Each Peach massage bar. I'm typically not a citrus person, but for some reason I love this! It smells like citrusy-lemons. It does a fantastic job at moisturizing. Doesn't leave a greasy film in my tub either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by carmen79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Avobath is one of my favorites. Smells great, fizzes really nice and the scent lingers very well. If you loves citrus this is the one. Super moisturizing too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Kat_rocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

My favorite bath bomb. I usually combine it with the geofizz.
It is not strongly scented, but there still is a scent.
It will turn the water green and it has the smallest flakes of gold glitter. This will leave a ring around your tub. It also leaves your skin super soft. I highly recommend this one !

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by alt629

I love bath bombs, but Avobath was a bit of a let down b/c I was hoping for a really fragrant colorful bath. I always put the whole bath bomb in the tub, and even though this is on the larger end of the bath bomb spectrum, the change in color was not really noticeable and it barely smelled like anything. I know that some people will prefer this to some of the other more intense bombs, but for me it was underwhelming.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by greencurry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

About six years ago, already an avid LUSH consumer, I was gifted by a generous boss (whose daughter had taken her on a LUSH excursion) for a job well done with Avobath Bath Bomb + You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt, to be plunked in the tub together. This is not a combo or scent I would have gravitated toward on my own, but what a wonderful surprise: since then I've used nothing but these two whenever I yearn for the bath of my dreams.

Your bathwater will register a lovely color and scent, but the best part is how soft and yummy you feel post-ablutions.

I throw in the whole durn things; no rationing when it comes to this pair. Highly recommended.