August 31, 2014 | 953 users online

Toners - Chanel - Precision Soothing Toner [DISCONTINUED]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2007 12:01:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice, mild toner, similar to Sisley Floral Toning Lotion (alcohol-free)- but Sisley's is better (and much more expensive, of course). Pleasant on the skin, especially in winter when the skin is drier, more dehydrated and more sensitive than usual. Anyway, it is not a HG and I will continue to "check" other toners.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 5:57:00 AM More reviews by rankers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is a great toner - tones down redness and provides a good base for moisturiser and then make up application. I tried this and the hydrating toner and this wins hands down for my sensitive and often dry skin. It is alcohol free so you don't get that product evaporating feeling which I hate but this just feels very comfortable on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2006 12:38:00 AM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this toner. However, I think after I finish it (I'm already about halfway done) I think I'm going to go search for a new toner. Not that I don't like it, it's just I like trying new things. I bought this Toner with "Precision Systeme Hydratation La Creme nourishing cleansing Gel cream rinse off", and I guess it's a nice duo, I just dont see it doing much for my mild acne. The toner has a little tingly feeling, which I love because it makes me feel refreshed && clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2005 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Lenotchka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG toner. I have been using it, or a version of the soothing toner since I was 12. The Lotion Tendre is perfect, it is soothing, it's scent is soothing. I could not get up in the morning without it. Everytime I try a new toner, I go running back to this one after a day. I have no idea what I would do if Chanel ever discontnues the Lotion Tendre. It became scarce a few years ago and I panicked and stockpiled like a maniac. Luckily it is back and can be found on Chanel's website. If I could keep only one beauty product, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2005 3:02:00 AM More reviews by liatrice

::: age 29, dehydrated, acne-prone, sensitive skin :::

alcohol free, gentle scent, travel friendly, mild and comfortable toner. I use it to removed facial masque and cleansing cream as well... =D Chanel, I don't understand why must your skincare products include coloring?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2004 12:09:00 AM More reviews by anderson02

even though the price is high, i FINALLY have my HG toner. my skin acts up in the winter, plus i'm pregnant (which also made my skin extra wierd!) and i searched high and low for the perfect toner.

this is it! i LOVE the smell and bought it on impulse when i bought some chanel moisturizer....and i'm glad i did. it is literally SOOTHING....makes my skin comfortable which is just what i wanted.

i could literally bathe in this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product. I purchased it last month looking for a good toner for my comb/dry skin. I feel it makes my skin feel "comfortable" and that is what I was striving for. Who cares that I spent $35 bucks for something that won't burn off my layers of skin like Clinique's toner!(and clinique isn't that cheap either!!). Very happy w/ Chanel!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 7:07:00 AM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As the previous reviewers have written, this is a pricey product, ok. However, this is a very gentle, alcohol-free, toner suited to the most sensitive skin types. On top of that it has a very nice subtle perfume, I really don't know of many toners that have a decent scent. I would definately be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2002 4:27:00 AM More reviews by vanja

A nice toner, albeit too plain for it's price. It is soothing, just like it's claim, it's alcohol-free and it makes my easily-irritated skin feel nice BUT it's too perfumey for my liking. Would consider buying it again if not for it's ridiculously high price. I could easily find a better toner for a much lower cost.