July 31, 2014 | 1190 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A bit of a let down. The foundation matched my skin tone perfectly and looked flawless and matte after application, but throughout the day it start to sink into creases and transferred on to anything my skin came in contact with. By the end of the day my skin looked very blotchy,uneven and far from matte. As I said.. it was a let down, but hopefully others will have a better experience!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by erinxz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation does what it says, it definitely makes your skin matte most of the day. I have oily skin, so the texture and finish is perfect for me, but I'm not sure if people with dry/combo skin will like it. I picked up a shade too light and cool-toned for my skin tone, so I'd probably like this foundation more if it was in the right shade. Pros: Light-medium coverage. Creamy and easy to blend. Lasts fairly well. Cons: Can start to get cakey if too much is applied. The shade I have (Light Ivory) is extremely pink based. Smells kind of funky...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Idontknow10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product does what it says extremely well, it keeps you very matte! It applies evenly and is easy to blend. It has a very good consistency and makes your skin look very natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS
This is matte to the T.
It is full coverage.
It lasts all day, all night with sweat and humid weather.
No weird smell.
Makes your face look flawless.

CONS-
The packaging makes it easy to distribute too much product.
It doesn't feel lightweight.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS-
This is matte to the T.
It is full coverage.
It lasts all day, all night with sweat and humid weather.
No weird smell.
Makes your face look flawless.

CONS-
The packaging makes it easy to distribute too much product.
It doesn't feel lightweight.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by qkellie

Love the packaging and the price, but this stuff fails in some key areas for me. First, there is no SPF, and honestly these days I need my foundation to do double duty. Secondly, the application is very messy and takes forever, due to the streakiness. I have tried with fingers, brush, and with and without two different primers, and it's still a mess. Thirdly, setting this with any powder almost immediately removes some of the foundation, leading me to believe that it's incapable of drying completely or ever really being set. I am relegating this to my travel bag, as the small tube is very convenient.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel this is one of the best drugstore foundations out there, if you're going for a matte look. It doesn't look cakey at all on me, it much more has the look of flawless "skin" and not "makeup skin", if you know what I mean.
I find the shade selection excellent, as I am a pale girl and the first 2 shades are great. I sometimes switch between these 2 lightest shades; in summer I mostly wear the darker one, in winter the lighter one.
The foundation didn't make me break out at all, and I find it controls oil to a certain point, as I do have combination skin. The foundation lasts well over 12+ hours on me.
Right now I even prefer it over way more expensive department store foundations. I like it THAT much :-)).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like this product depends a lot of personal preference, but it worked for me. I've always stayed away from matte foundations because I was afraid it would emphasize dry patches and be difficult to blend. Thankfully, this is not the case with this product. It's rather thick when you squeeze it from the tube, more like a paste than a liquid. It doesn't feel heavy, though. I prefer to apply it with my fingers and blend it out with a flat-top brush. It gives me a wonderfully airbrushed finish. I did purchase the lightest shade, and it does oxidize. This is fine for someone like myself who is already somewhat pale, but it may look too grey if you have a tanned or olive complexion. If you like a thinner, more runny foundation or a very natural finish, this may not be a good fit. However, if you're looking for excellent coverage and a velvety finish, this is wonderful. It's my go-to now for formal looks!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Zenith299796

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Too thick, oxidizes quickly, gives a very cakey look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Phoenixz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product the other day. All I have to say... Amazing. I got the lightest tone, and it isn't overly heavy coverage, but really good coverage! It's everything the title says. It stays on and it's matte the whole time you wear it. Amazing definitely buy again, not bad for the price. Only got it for about 12 dollars. Recommended for anyone.