November 20, 2014 | 1823 users online

Masks - MD Forte - Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by bisoubisou012

There was nothing impressive about this mask. Everytime I would use this mask, my skin actually felt rough and dry. After trying to use it for about 3 weeks, I had to return it. It was such a disappointment because I really like their other products- love their cleanser and lotion.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not very impressed since I don't see any results even right after using it. Very ordinary mask, so I won't repurchase.
EDIT: 1 liipie off. I compared my skin's feeling and condition after using this mask and real chep Got2Be banana mask. MD Forte is a total waisting of money for lack of any results. My skin neither felt moisturized nor was it soft not lookied better. Pure crap! Will never buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2005 7:06:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had to buy this after reading all the excellent reviews on MUA so I got it off ebay for about 7. I find that it stings my skin slightly when I first put it on. When I take it off I don't see much difference or improvement in my skin. Consequently I won't buy it again. I prefer Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque which is gentle on sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2005 12:07:00 AM More reviews by makeupmagic

I got samples of this and I absolutely LOVE this mask!!! I think I am addicted. I think this is one of my HG masks, up there with Borghese Fango. I barely notice the smell and this mask has a light consistency, so it is a sheer yellow going on the face, but within 5 minutes, it becomes translucent. I wear it for 15 mins or I'll wear it for hours during the evenings. While I'm wearing the mask, it looks really matte, and it does not look like I have a mask on. When I wash it off, my skin looks fresh and feels sooo soft and looks glowly. This mask does not irritate my skin one bit. I actually used it for 5 nights straight without any problems, then again I don't have sensitive skin. Here is extra info on it: Specialized treatment formulated specifically to minimize the visible signs of skin aging. This creaming masque is enriched with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids, plus enzymes, that work together to deliver exfoliating benefits. Dull, damaged skin is sloughed off, easing away the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without abrasives or irriation. Concentrated humectants attract and hold moisture instantly, leaving skin feeling more hydrated, with continuous benefits for up to 8 hours. Potent antioxidants help prvent future skin damage, while Vitamin A helps promote healthy, more radiant skin. French white clay cleanses pores and absorbs excess surface oils leaving skin feeling toned, refined, and rejuvinated. For all skin types. Ingredients: Purified water (aqua), glycerin, montmorillonite, ammonium glycolate, cetyl ricinoleate, ceresin, SD alcohol 40-B, Sorbitan stearate, retinyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, tocopherol, papaya (carica papaya) extract, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, methylparaben, propylparaben.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by afpace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have dry skin the some rosy patches under my eyes/around my nose and I've noticed a definite improvement. My dh has too. My skin gets most dry (flaky) in the winter so I am really hoping this will work as well then. I am going to try the MD Forte products for cleanser and lotion too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 9:27:00 PM More reviews by meganhi

HG mask, i love it!! I use 3 times a week and it compliments my overall skin care routine. perfect for dull skin and feels like a vitamin boost for ones skin, also good for hangover days when a girl needs a little face fresher. i buy it again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2005 5:27:00 AM More reviews by cera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not much effect on me except for the moisturing benefits. Expensive. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2005 2:45:00 PM More reviews by joleneburd

This is a great overall mask. I always wear it overnight and my skin feels great in the morning. I'm 22 and my mom of 53 loved it just as much. Will use this for years. Makes my skin feel so healthy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2005 3:29:00 AM More reviews by whyujin

Mmm I'm on the fence about this...I bought it and used it...but cannot vouch for any longterm effects. What's wrong with me?! I do like its convenience as a one-stop overnight mask when I am too tired and can't bother with my nighttime routine, I just spread this on and wake up to a very calm cooled face (the thick yellow stuff dries to an almost invisible film...but the yellowness must kill the redness in my face, because it's absolutely not red (like a yellow makeup base almost? -UNTIL I wash it off!!)
My face returns to its normal ruddy day-to-day variety after I wash it off. The tube says you can use this overnight for 7 days straight and I've done it many times, and can say it's never broken me out...but as I said, once you wash it off, it's just back to business as usual, so a blah point from me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

I will definitely be buying this again. Did you know you can leave it on overnight as a night treatment? In the morning your skin will look so great. This is the first mask I've ever used that has actually done wonders for my skin. The whole MD Forte line rocks!!!!!

BTW: dermstore.com used to be a great inexpensive place to get this line, but they recently raised the price of the line a whole lot, some items by up to $7, I'm very sad about that.