July 30, 2014 | 2043 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lacquer Balm (all shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by beetrootcheeks

I chose the Lacquer Balm in Ingenue, a sheer brown-pink nude. The silver glitter is subtle but catches light, which makes my lips look fuller, and the finish is shiny without being too glossy or metallic. I wouldn't call the color "bursting" and it mostly disappears on me within an hour.

I am always looking for the perfect "Bardot" nude and, though the name helps, I think Ingenue qualifies as a solid drugstore option on me. It's versatile, polished, and a little sexy. I just wish it lasted longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by ayanelmi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
I have 6 all in total.
2 matte balms
2 just bitten kissable balms
2 laquer balms

honestly I am planning to buy more!!

My favorite lip product by far! Its perfect for a girl who loves vibrant color pay off as well as amazing lip hydration. Its literally the perfect thing to carry around and apply for day to night.
REVLON, KEEP MAKING MORE!!! I am obsessed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by truelily

Wonderful product ! For those who are fans of Just Bitten Kissable, you will love these lacquer balm. I have Vivacious, it is a bright pink in a shade you don't see that often, very flattering, definitely draws attention to your lips. Go ahead and dare to wear it, you won't regret it !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by funkysmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked many of features of this: nice feel on the lips, medium-translucence, low-gloss. Unfortunately, I couldn't quite like the color I picked, which was 150 - Enticing. On the back of my hand, it looked like a reasonable brick-red, but somehow on my lips it morphed into a bright coral-rose sort of color. I tried it a lot around the house, thinking I maybe just wasn't used to the brightness, but I finally nixed it as being too... I don't know what, just too something.

Will return this color, but probably try to find another shade that suits, because I did like it overall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this in Coy and it has become an everyday fave. Coy is a sheer rust shade with micro flecks of sparkle. The texture is perfect - feels like a good balm and not too shiny and sparkly. The color lasts and goes on perfectly smooth and even. It does leave the sparkles behind as it wears off. It's fairly sheer but close to my complexion, so it works as a MLBB + sparkle shade. Usually I would hate the glitter, but in this shade it's not too obnoxious. Starts off slightly minty just like the just bitten balms. Wears well and reapplies without getting clumpy or crusty looking. The pencil shape is nice for quick, mirrorless application. Big recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

The balms that do not have much (if any) glitter are Provocateur, Tease, Ingenue, Coy, Vivacious, Flirtatious, and Enticing. I have worn Enticing all winter and it is one of the most flattering reds I've ever found. Provocateur is it's sensual red sister. I've tried a lot of chubby stick balms and the Lacquer Balms are one of the most shiny that doesn't bleed or stray from your lip line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I have these in the shades vivacious and flirtatious which are two very pretty and wearable shades of red. These are very nicely pigmented with a pretty glossy sheen. The smell is a pleasant minty scent. They do not dry out my lips and have a decent wear time. I do plan on trying more shades in lighter tones.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by dachua

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in Coquette. The color is pretty, but that's the only good thing about it. There are chunks of silvery glitter that get everywhere, it has no staying power, and after an hour or so, my lips felt like they were coated in glue that wiped off in chunks. Ugh, worst lipstick I've used in a while. I rarely return cosmetics, but this one is going back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by klw1982

I have the Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Tease (#130), a reddish orange shade that isn't too bright. I wear this color to work. My skin tone is fair with pinkish undertones, and I have blue eyes and blonde hair.

The chubby stick makes it so easy to apply without a mirror.

My lips feel sort of tingly afterward, which I like. (This may bug those that don't like mint, though.)

I was surprised by the staying power of this one. Most glossies wear off my mouth rather quick, but these last pretty well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by brigidmarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really love my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Lovesick," so I decided to try one of the Colorburst Lacquer Bombs. I purchased "Vivacious", which is a bright, punchy pink. I find that the color is a little too intense for daily wear. It doesn't look natural. It will probably be good for those nights out when I want to bring my look up a notch.

For every day, I prefer the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.