October 1, 2014 | 1691 users online

Skincare - Face - Rensa Skincare - Age Defense System

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by melisavhealth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have experienced great results from this product line. After reading a few of the reviews below I also agree that the products are moisturizing and effective at soothing and calming skin. The kit is sold with 5 products which i find to be a really great deal because most anti-aging kits come with 3-4 products. I wish that the kit came with an exfoliator but it does not. I had to buy it separately which is the microdermabrasion scrub. In addition to using the kit I use the microdermabrasion scrub once a week and my skin feels so soft after.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by andytello3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Vitamin C and Vitamin E are two of the main ingredients in this age system. When combined these ingredients help to increase collagen and protect skin against aging factors. Not only is this system extremely moisturizing it is also safe to use on my sensitive skin. My skin gets really dry and itchy and it even gets to the point where it's painful even with the slightest touch. This has helped tremendously at soothing my skin while also keeping it clean and soft. Highly suggest buying if you are experiencing any of these skin conditions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Because enthused with this product kit after I was visiting one of my girlfriends up in San Francisco. She offered me some pm anti aging cream from the kit and I was hooked. I made her split what she had with me for the ride home and ordered both her and myself a new anti aging skin system.

I am so hooked on the pm moisturizing cream. It is my overall HG product!

The vita ce serum is nice and goes on smoothly. It is not too oily and dries very fast. I hardly notice it. I just apply a couple times a day and let it do work on my skin. It is so beneficial to use antioxidants on the skin to prevent sun damage and aging.

I also apply apple cider vinegar on my skin daily for all of the benefits (I drink it too). Start loading up on antioxidants so we don't look so old!

Regardless of benefits, the cream, serum, and cleanser feel great on my skin and I have seen a large improvement over the last 4 months.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by SylvieKatz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Feels luxuriously smooth on skin. No strong fragrances, no irritants, and no harsh ingredients that can irritate. I often have extremely difficult dry skin that will go away under no circumstances. Since using this it has tamed down my often inflammed and aggravated skin and feels quite refreshing as well. I use the cleanser and toner twice a day morning and night, the vita-ce serum every night, the vitamin-c cream every night, and the moisturizer twice daily. My skin has adjusted quite well to these products and has soothed any rough patches dramatically.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well upon looking at these reviews, it looks like I am beating a dead horse but I have nothing but great things to say about this set of products. I purchased off of the website for around $150 during their Halloween sale just over a month ago. I love all 5 of these products, especially the cream and serum.

I used to use skinceuticals "vita c e with ferulic" and paid 150-200 for it. I compared side by side and it is literally the same exact product in this system for substantially cheaper. I feel like I was being ripped off.Although expensive, the value is good considering it is 5 products. After about a month and 7 days since starting, my skin feels and looks great. It is winter time so I go very easy on medicated products since it is SO SO SO dry out so I just use the cleanser/toner and sometimes substitute out for my gentle Cerave. I haven't missed a day of using the serum and moisturizer and can't see myself missing one for a long long time. Only great things to say about age defense system. Regarding the "fine lines and wrinkles reduction" claim on the website, I believe it. The wrinkle appearance of around my eyes and my forehead has improved and my skin just looks smoother and younger.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by DeliaIris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been looking for a skin system that provides cleansing, anti-aging, and moisturizing all in one. This contains 5 anti-aging products that have been moisturizing to my sensitive/combination skin. I have not experienced any breakouts so far and my skin tone seems to be clearer and even. About once a week I use a mask after this routine and my skin feels smooth and is glowing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by JessieValentine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great skin care routine especially during the winter. My complexion is so horrible during the fall and winter. My skin lets me down so much, it looks pale, dry, and coarse. I try to avoid heavy moisturizers because they often break me out but I really like the PM moisturizer included in this kit. It contains Vitamin C which helps zap my skin back to life and correct the texture and tone. My skin looks refreshed and live again after using. So far I am satisfied with the results. I also like using the Vitamin C moisturizer after i exfoliate my skin; it keeps it very soft and calms down any irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by nshelt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My best friend bought this kit and i used almost all of her toner and then she cut me off so i had to buy my own haha. I was using the toner in this kit every morning and it made my skin feel so silky. The cleanser feels the same way and smells nice too. I like the pm moisturizer that comes in the kit as well and i even sometimes wear it during the day even tho it says its for use in the night time. I have had this kit for almost a few months now and have not ran out although i may have to order another toner lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I finally bought an anti-aging kit for the following reasons:

-my skin looks dull and tired
-my skin has lost any kind of glow or luster whatsoever
-I'm starting to see lines on my forehead and even a few around the mouth area
-i want my skin to look and feel better! period.

After researching many brands i wanted to buy a kit where i could get the most bang for my buck. I noticed that this kit contains 5 anti-aging products and thought i would give it a try. Ok people, this kit contains a cleanser, toner, PM moisturizer, vitamin CE serum, and vitamin c cream. This seems like it may be a lot of steps but in honesty, every product feels really good on my skin. I've been a huge skin fanatic for years and look for products that have botanicals that nourish and hydrate skin. The fact that this also helps with 'anti-aging' sold me. I will update in a few weeks to let you know what my results far. So far i give it a 5/5 lip sticks in overall rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovelybez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this kit of amazon (i'm not sure if this brand is sold in stores yet). I originally was going to order just two of the products but decided to buy the whole kit since it's a better value. I have been using this for about 5 weeks now and i still like it as much as i did when i first ordered it. I use the cleanser and toner daily twice a day and the anti-aging serum 3-4 times a week only at nighttime. It recommends to use nightly but I always try and space out any anti-aging or acne products. So far, i'm liking the results and the bottle has a lot in it so you won't have to re-order that often. That's always a plus.