L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly

3.7

on 2/14/2015 7:32:00 PM

H.G. Perfect for me.

on 2/13/2015 6:31:00 PM

this worked better than all the mascaras I've had, i really like it ☺️

on 2/9/2015 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I quite liked this mascara. It does give a nice lift at the outer corners. Good volume and length. Does tend to get a little clumpy on the second coat but I generally use a metal lash comb anyway so that takes care of that. Would def buy again.

on 2/9/2015 2:22:00 PM

I LOVE THIS!better than my high end mascaras!I use it on top of my diorshow
Lash maximizer and It gives me the most amazing separated but really long and voluminous lash look!Even my mom (who never comments on my makeup) asked me what mascara I was wearing.I have the black wings one that's super black!highly recommend!

on 2/5/2015 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this mascara, definitely a holy grail. It gives me great length and volume without clumps and makes my eyes pop. Doesn't flake or smudge. (My biggest mascara pet peeve is causing raccoon eyes) I can't say enough good things about it. I recommend and will continue to buy!

Mascara goes on easily and gives good lengthening. However by end of day I have mascara flakes under my eyes. If it wasn't for that it would be a good mascara. I rate it as average.

I love this crap. I don't know why more people don't like it. I have, oh, 20 mascaras ranging from drugstore to high end and this one is my favorite. It lengthens better than any of the "tube" style products I've tried. My lashes look as close to false lashes as I have even had mascara get them.

I have two complaints: 1. It can go on a little chunky and needs to be separated but then it's perfect. And 2. After about 8 hours it starts to flake. I have noticed the flaking is worse with the waterproof version.

on 1/31/2015 7:34:00 PM

I have tried many mascara and this is my ultimate favorite. The brush makes it so easy to apply mascara to all my lashes. This mascara makes my lashes look fuller. Seperates the lashes and i never have the problem with clumping or flaking.

on 1/30/2015 1:09:00 AM

So far this has been one of my favorite L'oreal mascaras. This mascara gives me the length and volume I'm looking for. However it does not hold a curl for very long, I've even tried the waterproof version and it still fails to hold a curl. I usually just recurl my lashes after it has dried just to give it a little boost. But other than that it's a great mascara for the price!

on 1/29/2015 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

For L'Oreal, this is my least fav mascara i've ever used by this company. The so called "butterfly" look ended up a mess.

Video Reviews & Tutorials