April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Marissaxox

I know a lot of people aren't a fan of the methnol in this (and I agree due to the smell) but I love the tingly fresh feeling I get afterwards! I put up with the smell just for the great feeling I get after using this scrub. This product is especially great to make you feel awake and refreshed in the morning and provides a soft canvas for you to apply your make up. Definitely buying again!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by azzyb

I think the Menthol in this product is the culprit. There is a strong smell to this scrub and it's a bit like rubbing a toothpaste on your skin. I by no means have sensitive skin. Combination, with an oily t-zone. After having acne for several years I finally have clear skin - the only issue I have is blackheads on my nose, hence the scrub.
My nose felt smooth and bump free after the first use but two days later my cheeks were breaking out with huge, red inflamed pimples - pimples I had not seen in years. I did not leave my house for days and actually cried because I had battled acne for so long and I never thought I'd see such terrible pimples again.
I will not be using this scrub again for fear of the breakouts that follow. Trying more natural methods on my nose too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by ChloePappas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for years, and it does what it's supposed to do, it exfoliates the skin and does a great job. The small grains get to work on the dead skin cells. It leaves the skin soft and clean.

I've tried other products over the years, but always come back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Hmarie83

Hello everyone,
For me this scrub is the best. I used it for years, but I don't know why the last year I switched to scrubs of other brands like Caudalie, Estee Lauder, Vichy ... What a mistake! Just this scrub leave my skin totally smooth, clean and fresh. It help to control my every month breakouts and blackheads. The tube is just giant (100ml) and it seems it last for ever. This time I bought it for 22 euros.
I have quite sensitive skin, but this product is gentle enough and never caused me any kind of irritation even if it contains menthol which I like for it feeling of freshness.
I hope I will be clever enough to not to change this product it anymore!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this scrub! There is no comparison between Clinique and other scrubs, in my opinion. This is perfect - gritty, coarse, unscented, rinsable. It really gets the job done like nothing else. Some scrubs seem to have more filler than is necessary, but this one is all grit. My skin feels smooth as silk after using it. I love it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It is a good basic product which does a decent exfoliating job. It leaves your skin smooth and fresh. The minty smell is nice and gives pleasant tingling sensation.
I suppose, those with very sensitive skin might find the beads a bit too harsh.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by Walko

I've used the Clinique 7 day scrub rinse off formula for years .Decided to try this for a change. This is more abrasive so you have to be gentle,It works well , but I'm not keen on the tingling feeling which is obviously due to the menthol it contains which can be irritating to some skin types. I will use it up on my body but for my face I'm going back to the 7 day which in my opinion is a far better scrub and its minus the menthol The exfoliating one is just too harsh for my mature skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely the best scrub I have used (so far). Might be my HG, wont decide before I've tried out a lot of products, although I can't imagine how a scrub could get any better.

Pros:
Graininess is very consistent
Very cool and refreshing
Exfoliates skin perfectly leaving it soft and smooth
Does not dry skin
Tiny amount goes a long way (I think a tube will last me atleast half a year)

Cons:
If you over scrub it could irritate sensitive/dry skin

But if you are careful to exfoliate in gentle circular motions (like you should be anyway) it really is faultless.
In short- I LOVE it and will def repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A true classic beauty product that i will always include in my skin routine.

what i like about this scrub
-exfoliates skin
-does not dry skin
-removes dead skin cells and makeup
-gentle enough to use every other night
-does not cause irritation
-always available at Clinique ( i hope they NEVER discontinue this scrub!)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by catamie

I have been using this product for over 10 yrs. The formula hasn't change and thanks God for that. It is one of my must.