October 24, 2014 | 1122 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Pink Lemonade Lipsmacker

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by dizzyme124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a product i have purchased over and over again for the last 3 years or so. Smells good, looks good, works good - i'm an addict. Only problem is that i have yet to find this scent sold individually anywhere but Walgreens. So, everytime i go in there, i buy all they have on the rack.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by stephisticated

this is now my favourite lip balm :)
i've been using lip smackers for years but for some reason i never tried pink lemonade. this smells and tastes so good and keeps my lips soft but not sticky and shiny which i love. it also stops my lips from being chapped.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Smudgie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for the perfect nude lip gloss for ages and have tried all sorts of different products. Everything was either the wrong shade, too opaque, or too shimmery. I grabbed this out of my drawer the other day and slapped a bit on as I was hurrying to leave the house, looked in the mirror, and surprise! The perfect colour.

It has just the slightest hint of warm pink that suits me perfectly and gives my face a lift. No shimmers, it isn't sticky or gloopy, and the shine is soft and pretty instead of being ultra glassy and wet looking. And the price isn't bad either!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryJuice

I'm a sucker for packaging and this bright yellow tube screamed at me to buy it. The lemon scent is actually a believable, slightly lemonhead-y scent. Nothing like bathroom cleaners if you're afraid of that. There is no taste, bad or good so no worries in that department. If you want taste, get the liquid ones in the squeeze tubes. It has very little staying power, but tastes good :P I like layering the two. I got a deal when there was a BOGOF with 3 in a packaging: balm, liquid, and squeeze tube so I got this and Watermelon.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by isingonrooftops

I haven't enjoyed using urber-shiny lip glosses such as Caboodles's Fruitopian lip glosses or Mac's Lipglasses since the 7th grade. They're too sticky in consistency and leave a sheen on the lip that looks unnatural. However, this Pink Lemonade Lipsmacker is never sticky, extremely moisturizing, and leaves a natural pinkish-clearish finish on your lip.

Bonus: It smells and tastes good, not that i eat it, i just lick my lips occasionally. i don't know if you enjoy lip glosses that have a taste to them, because i know plenty of people who don't like flavored lip products. but if you're into that sort of thing like me, then hell, you'd probably like this.

Edit: I would not buy this again, because I've discovered that it contains mineral oil.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2008 8:09:00 PM More reviews by chocofan

This wasn't a big seller for me, but it still smells like lemonade.
If you have cuts on your lips, this will DEFINITELY sting.
It doesn't taste very good, but you can just barely taste some lemony goodness

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2008 3:38:00 PM More reviews by jessicaho

Nice light scent with no taste (which is good, because I just usually end up licking my lips if I wear LipSmackers), much better than the expensive ones at moisturizing your lips, all with that kick of nostalgia. I'm so glad I rediscovered these balms. I can't say they're really glosses, but they give a sort of muted gloss to your lips, more so than a regular balm, but not the same kind as a real gloss. A little gem, right here, and I don't care if someone snickers when I pull this out. I have soft lips and YOU DON'T! HA!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

absolutely love this smacker. great realistic smell and somewhat taste.. would be nice if it contained an spf..

never lasts me more than a month...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 6:37:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the scent, lemonade is my favorite summer drink, and having it in a lip balm is cool and unexpected. Moisturizes well and is cheap and portable. I'm all about convienence, especially in the summer, so it's nice to be able to whip this out and put it on quick without having to deal with a squeeze tube or wand. Thumbs up for the unique and yummy scent and no fuss application of a good old Lip Smacker.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by xjsbellamias13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

to me this is a run of the mill clear gloss that tastes and smells good. I like that it is not sticky and is very smooth, other than that its normal.