December 20, 2014 | 1630 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Lipstick- #529 Thalia

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by fairbrownblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my-lips-but-maybe-one-shade-darker. My lips are not very pigmented and I consider this an almost nude on me. I am quite fair and wear lipstick because I want to emphasize the shape of my lips.

I am still getting used to it and right now the floral smell is hitting me like a bathroom deodorizer. (By the way, the floral is much stronger than in any other NYX lipsticks I own. It does go away after a while. But it's there!) I am one of those who is constantly repurchasing the same shade of lipstick (a plummy mauve color, think: Bobbi Brown raisin or Revlon balmstain sultry) so I am trying something new.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by AbbeysMommy357

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to color! Keeps my lips fairly hydrated and color seems to last!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by mrspinky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this after seeing it on Pinterest and liked it a lot. It was a nice compliment to my blonde hair, fair skin and neutral makeup. It was very creamy and had a nice shade reminiscent of Bobbi Browns "brown". I misplaced it and repurchased, but the new one seemed much more pinky mauve. After a bit, I found the original in a purse I hadn't used in a while and compared- Two totally different colors! The texture is great, colors inconsistent, and I'm not a fan of the little plastic thing at the bottom that shows the color- it always comes off. I'm kind of unsure about rating this, I do get a great color with the brighter shade if I layer a more beige/nude with it but it's a lot of work for something that should be great straight out of the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Purchased this from Walgreens last night for 3.99 (regular price). I really like it so far. It is kind of a nude/pinky/taupe color that is very versatile. This is a great color to wear to work or out on the town with a smokey eye. Very creamy texture and seems last a few hours for me. Can't beat the price either!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by gwmagic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Probably the best nyx lipstick on me. Very creamy and such a multi dimensional color. I always get compliments

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by zamaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick. On me it looks nothing like the swatches online. It's a warmer pink on me. The swatches online look like a warm pale mauvish color, which colors like that tend to wash me out. Luckily I went to Ulta and there was one left. I tried it out and love it. It goes on super creamy but settles like a satin finish on me. It is very pigmented and so far I've had on for about 3hrs and I ate and there is still a good amount on.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice darker natural lip color. I took off a lippie because I don't like the smell NYX uses.... kinda a gross flower smell. It does moisten lips but with that does fade and side off in a short time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by rena10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

omg...my HG ...nude lipstick with smokey eye...i love this color on me and i use ud naked liner with it and its not a corpse looking nude...it had a touch of mauve pink underneath and im mac nc 43-44...in studio fix liquid foundation skin ...i bought 2 back ups! love!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Beautiful color. Very nice formula. This is an okay lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by sallyb123456

nice full coverage lippy. love colour. alittle drying but i use lip balm to tackle this.its my current fave nude lippy