NYX Lipstick- #529 Thalia

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/22/2014 4:18:00 PM

This is so creamy that even with a lip liner it slides everywhere, it also has this old lady scent to it. Swatched, it looks beautiful but on my lips it turns into this greyish pink which isnt flatering

on 12/21/2014 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this color and creamy formula SO SO SO SO SO SO much. BUT holy moly, it is probably the shortest-lasting lipstick I have ever owned. It lasts like 15 minutes.

I want to love this so bad because the color is gorgeous. It looks and feels so creamy and opaque. For the two seconds it is on my lips it is gorgeous.

But the color and formula are useless if it only lasts a few minutes.

on 11/16/2014 3:10:00 PM

This is the strangest color on me, a grey lilac. Very odd and unflattering.

on 11/8/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I am a huge fan of MAC Syrup and I tried this, seeing as the color is pretty similar. And what can I say, I do love the color (it goes on opaque, yay!) and the smell is inoffensive. However, this lipstick is so soft and creamy that it fades super fast and I actually feel like the lipstick is melting in the tube. For that reason, I will not purchase again.

on 10/29/2014 7:01:00 AM

It's a lovely colour, but it tastes like soap! I thought it was just me. I even messaged NYX and they said that they have never heard of this complaint. But from reading the other reviews on this page, it's great to hear that I'm not the only one that thought this!

Will not be buying it again.

on 10/11/2014 12:24:00 AM

This is my favorite lipstick right now. I saw a swatch of MAC RiRi Bad Girl on Pinterest and have been after the color ever since. So why not just buy the MAC one, you ask? Well, I don't even know if I would be able to get my hands on it (not paying an arm and a leg on Ebay) and other swatches that I have seen of it do not look the same. So to save me a trip to the mall and my wallet a crying spell (since I can never just buy the ONE thing I set out to buy), I looked for a dupe. This is very close IMO. It's a neutral, mauvey color that seems to be so popular right now. In my research, another close match would be NYX's Euro Trash but my store didn't have that one when I went and I'm impatient. I can't possibly wait for them to restock. So I bought this one. Gorgeous. In love and rocking it every day since.

on 9/2/2014 12:20:00 AM

Wow this is a really lovely lipstick. I don't often wear lipstick as I just haven't come across any that I love.
I picked this up at target on special for just over $6 AU recently, and I'm glad I did.
The colour looks very natural on me, just slightly darker than my lip colour, and it's so smooth and creamy. Was very moisturising on my dry winter lips. It also made my lips look so full! Staying power was good on me too. Still left a tint on lips as it started to wear off. Haven't noticed any unpleasant smell that others have mentioned either.
Absolutely loving this, will definitely buy again. So cheap too!

I love all the NYX round lipsticks I've bought in the past but this one...this one looked horrible once applied. In the tube it looks like it could be a natural nudey mauvey 90's kind of color but once I put it on, it turned into a gross grayish brownish purple color. I really wanted to love it but against my pale skin and naturally rose lips this looked awful. I returned it right away.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this lipstick! I rarely wear lipstick because i don't like to look too flashy and I have been searching for an everyday lipstick for years! This is the one! It's a bit darker than my natural lip color so it gives me a natural look but is still noticeable. As for the consistency it goes on really smoothly but is not shiny nor matte. As far as staying power this will stay a few hours but will need reapplication. Not a problem though. No bad smell. All time favorite lipstick !

on 7/24/2014 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really weird, kitchen cleaner kind of smell and taste, although both dissipate fairly quickly. Staying power isn't great. But good, neutral color by itself, although I like it over MAC Retro (which is too matte and has too inconsistent an application for me). Together they create a nice red/mauve for daytime wear. This is my first NYX lipstick and I'm fairly pleased.

Update: I really can't get past the smell and taste of this lipstick. I'm not particularly sensitive, but I feel like I have a strong kitchen cleaner on my face. The color also isn't growing on me. It's too purple for my taste. Won't repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks