October 20, 2014 | 893 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by SammySosa

Bought this last week from Ulta and have been using it every day since. I am completely in love with this product. Besides not having sunscreen, this BB cream is probably one of the best creams out there. I normally have really oily skin (Usually after 2 hours of makeup on) but with this on I last all day with minimun oil and shine. It's truely amazing. On top of that my acne has cleared up and my skin's complextion has much improved! Great coverage (it's light but I don't need much so it's perfect for me.) and light weight feeling where I don't even notice I have makeup on. I totally recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a mixed blessing:
1. No sun screen... so it isn't really a BB.. in my estimation.
You need a layer of sunscreen beneath it..
so you can use the sunscreen of your own choosing..

that being said, the other side of the blessing..
there is quite a medicinal scent in this product,

BUT-
the texture, the coverage and the staying power is very good.
I was pleased by it's natural/matte finish,
the way it covers redness, blemishes, and softens lines and pore.

there is little shine breakthrough...
it's a very nice BB cream....
this is one of the best... considering it's shortcomings...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by smithsm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Disappointment of the century. My bottle of Dream BB, which I love, was running out, so when I heard Maybelline made another type to fight acne I was super excited. But when I first put it on, I hated it right away. I bought it in the same color I got my Dream BB in (Light/Medium) because it's such a great match for my skin tone, but Pure BB in Light/Medium was waaaaay off. I have to use the teeniest amount and also get it all down my neck and onto my chest to make it not look like I had a self tanner accident, and when I use so little, it hardly does anything at all but change my skin color. It's also much runnier than Dream BB, although I do like Pure's smell. Lastly, it makes my face feel more oily throughout the day than my skin does just on its own, which is a dealbreaker. I'm constantly having to use blotting papers. I used this for three days before I couldn't handle it any more and went and bought something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by GabriellaH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was so excited to try out this product, i had read promicing things from it. Having very oily skin i heard this would help controll it. But it did not, at all. Also, i have acne scars and this did not cover them, light coverage. Be good for someone who doesnt have bad oily skin and wanting a very light look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Ohheydiana

Love Love this BB Cream. Got the Rimmel London first & then got this one. This one is way better than the other I was using. Way to go scientist and such ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by creampufffishy77

I don't see it doing anything to my acne, but its a great BB cream nonetheless. It's really light, moisturizing, and it basically feels like you don't have anything on which is good. I think the packagings pretty cute too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Eruiz125

**I have only tried this once** that being said, I loved it. I am very fair skinned and VERY oily acne prone skin. I also have vitiligo. Although my skin is pretty clear right now I had a cyst I got three days ago after my period and I can say that the BB cream didn't break me out at all! Usually I'll break out right away if the product is going to break me out. It has also dried up the cyst I had on my cheek. It also helped cover up so of my discoloration from vitiligo. The only cons is I do have to blot a lot during the day with this product even though I powdered my T-zone. I do live in Florida and it's about 100 degrees everyday, so that could be why I have to blot a lot. Also, right after I applied this I felt a little bit of itchiness nothing too severe, it eventually went away after 30 mins or so. Overall I would def repurchase because it hasn't broken me out or oxidize and made me look like an Oompa Loompa. I'll keep you guys updated!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by zigzagreviewers

Pretty good BB Cream! Fair coverage

My full review is at:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by lenglander

I am obsessed with this product and the fact that it has salicylic makes it that much better. I use it everyday either by itself or under my other makeup. It is great for day time and does not come off. It is so light and doesn't break me out at all or make me even more oily than I already am. I love love love this product and I have gone through 2 bottles

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually like this BB cream compared to Maybelline Fresh BB cream which was very greasy. This BB cream doesn't make my face appear ashy or white and it's not greasy. It minimizes my pores and appears natural. However I don't know if it's clearing up my acne because I've only been using it for a few days. I wish that it would last all day but I'll probably still buy this again.