January 28, 2015 | 1165 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2015 6:11:00 PM More reviews by tildabauer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was a "meh" kind of product for me. Its not bad, but it's not that good. I like the finish it leaves and how i feels, but the shade (light) was a bit too pinky orange on my fair skin. It's comfortable to wear, and it might be worth to give it a try. I don't like that there are so few shades to choose from, since it can be very hard to find shade that matches your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2015 5:45:00 PM More reviews by thegroove42

Maybelline products have a tendency to look orangey on my pale skin, so I was very pleased when this didn't have the same effect. It doesn't match my skin perfectly, it's actually a bit yellow, but it's not noticeable. It has the most coverage of any BB cream I've tried before. I wouldn't say it's improved my skin, but it hasn't made it worse. However, it is a bit pricey for the amount of product you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 10:54:00 PM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great BB cream. Its light enough for my pale skin. Great coverage, and it lasts all day. I hated the original BB cream, and I have more normal to almost dry skin, and This BB cream is great for me. The original looked like an oily, orange mess on me. This one is a natural/demi matte finish one my skin and matches my skin tone in the lightest shade. No complaints from me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 6:39:00 PM More reviews by supernaturallove

Love this BB cream! I use it almost every day and my face doesn't break out.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2015 3:35:00 PM More reviews by PREPOSTERONE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NO! This has a really yellow shade which I always look for, so that's why I bought it. But it was so horrible that I can't believe the 73% buy again rating here. What the hell? The texture is awful. If American BB creams are supposed to be tinted moisturizers, this isn't a BB cream in any sense of the word. It is not moisturizing. Sure the gritty film it produces may be a little greasy but it is not the kind of moisture that will feel or look good on your skin. It sticks in your normally invisible face hairs and makes your face look fuzzy after wearing it for a few hours. Wears off in some areas and stays on other areas. Makes you look sick. Just awful.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2015 3:33:00 AM More reviews by sdrogers85

so I wore this all summer in the light/medium color, which would suit someone with NC25-30 skin, and thought i really liked it....it dried down to a nice matte finish and had semi decent coverage so I only used concealer under my eyes. HOWEVER once I ran out and didn't repurchase right away, my acne didn't seem as severe as it had been all summer. I don't normally have an aversion to salicylc acid products but my only conclusion can be this was breaking me out the whole time :/ I've always had acne but I definitely take notice when it's calming down and it's been much more managble since ditching this BB cream...I ended up getting the normal BB cream but don't have much to say about it yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Jt98

Love the product. Salacylic acid is weak enough that it won't irritate your skin. Helps clears redness and hydrates skin. Good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by luvhydration

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A terrible, cloggative product that comes from a company that tortures innocent animals for profit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Amberwren98

Very good

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by ulittlebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love love love this BB cream! I use it often instead of my foundation and I think it looks just as good. I don't have much to cover on my skin so I don't know if it has good coverage or not but I just absolutely love it and will definitely repurchase when I run out. It's super affordable and the packaging is cute and it's just something quick and easy you can use which gives you the look of a light foundation! Definitely recommend