Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

3.8

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

on 6/2/2015 10:07:00 AM

Pros- Lightweight Light coverage (like it's supposed to) Not super expensive The color I have matches me well (light) Cons- Sticks to my dry patches (it helps if you put on a good moisturizer beforehand) Not really an all day thing in my experience If you want coverage this is not for you Overall its a decent product, I would probably buy it again.

on 5/20/2015 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

In high school I tried to buy the cheapest makeup at the drugstore, but I haven't been as frugal since I make a bit of cash now. This was one of the makeup I purchased back in high school, and I'm finally making a review of it after so long. LOL

Pro: -Cheap & has SPF for face
-Coverage is decent
-Product last a while (Had mine's for a good year)

Con: -I have dry skin & it clung to my dry patches, but it can be remedied by using a good moisturizer beforehand

Overall I find there's more pros than cons with this, but since my skin sucks it keeps me from repurchasing it.

(Please give it a try though if your skin is fairly normal!)

on 5/18/2015 4:37:00 AM

This is so nice to wear to school or if you just don't feel like wearing a full face. It has a nice sheer coverage and the colors are spot on

on 5/16/2015 7:22:00 PM

I tried this once and I thought it was nice and simple so I went to the shops and bought it. Boy was I wrong looked horrible on me, you could see it breaking on my skin. I tried different techniques, cleaning my face etc for a better finish but nothing. Just clearly not for me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this a couple months ago because I heard good reviews about it clearing acne and offering a bit of coverage, which was just wjat I needed. I have the shade Medium/Deep and it works fine for me. I like the finish of it once I apply it & it looks very natural. I was upset that after about a week of wearing it everyday, it didn't help with my acne. Overall good product that I'd wear on days I want a light coverage.

on 5/6/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this for those light makeup days where I don't want to use a full coverage foundation. I have the shade medium/deep & deep. I mix the 2 for my perfect shade, I wish they would have a decent in between shade for us tan skin girls out there but the price isn't too steep to where it is breaking the bank when I buy two. This leaves me with a beautiful semi-matte finish and looks so natural. I get so many compliments when I wear this. I just feel like my skin looks healthier, plus the salicylic acid in it is definitely not hurting my skin by any means. Its a wonderful product overall!

on 5/6/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Not a bad product. It moisturizes well, as well as evens out your skin tone (it's very light though so it's not that noticeable).
I had a point at which I was breaking out like crazy on my forehead so I used this twice a day for almost a week and it cleared it up.
Has a light scent, but a pleasant one, kinda like sunscreen.
I don't use it on a daily basis but every few days, probably would repurchase.

on 4/29/2015 12:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this for a no makeup look or any light day when I don't want to wear a full coverage foundation. It's affordable but also does its job. I haven't seen direct results of the salicylic acid but I feel like it would never cause me to break out. It feels nice and light on my skin but evens out my tone as well. Has been a staple in my makeup bag since I first tried it!

on 4/29/2015 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I'm very oily, for me I need to set this with a powder or it just doesn't work. It does last me a long time throughout the day, without it looking like its melted off. it's perfect for a lighter make up day , medium coverage, but I also don't have much acne. I would buy again

on 4/12/2015 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I used this for almost a year and I liked it. I have acne all over my forehead and I was looking for something to conceal and this did the job. I recently went to the dermatologist for my acne and she suggested that I stopped the use of this so I did. Now my skin is getting clearer! I think that this product may have been what was breaking me out.