July 23, 2014 | 2106 users online

Lips - Jordana - Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by habana

I have this in Honey Love, which is a really nice MLBB color on me. It glides on smooth, is pigmented and gives a nice shine. One of my favorites & I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Melk98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these I have all the colors and love them all then are my hg

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product in the shades Candied Coral and Cranberry Crush ($2.99 each) at my local Walgreens when they were first released, and I LOVE them! These balm stains are highly pigmented, long-wearing, and are of great quality!! I wouldn’t say they are very moisturizing, but they are not drying on the lips either. They last a few hours (longer than a regular lipstick) and do have a “staining” effect that lasts throughout the day. They fade evenly- no patchiness!!
The two shades I own are pretty true to the color of the packaging. The shades are opaque and you can easily build them up to be darker/bolder; they have a subtle shine on the lips, but no shimmer. They do have a noticeable fruity scent, but I don’t find it offensive. I like these more than the Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm stains, and these are only about 1/3 of the price! I highly recommend picking up some of these- great shade selection!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by asianpandaloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since I needed long-wearing lip products for my school days, I tried this on a whim and got Terra Crave. The color is very pigmented and it goes on moisturizing. The color does not match the packaging at all--instead, it is brighter. I find that throughout the day, this made my lips peel and the color came off in flakes. I truly do recommend putting a balm under and over this. Also, the color seems to get more vibrant and brighter as the wear time increases. Other than that, it truly is a stain--I find it extremely hard to get ALL the product off. I took off a lippie because it made my lips peel.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by paperdoll66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a few different colors, but I wear Rock N Rouge the most. They are really affordable for a balm stain, and some colors last even longer on my lips than the more expensive ones from Revlon. They go on smoothly, and the color is really pigmented. They are a little drying, but they go on nicely over a light lip balm. My only major issue with these is that the color of the packaging is not the same as the color once it is one your lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good highly pigmented product, a little drying but that can be corrected with chapstick or lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by TheresasThoughts

I got terra crave, honey love, and cranberry crush. And let me tell you. This is all I ever reach for anymore. They're pigmented. They last. They add shine and then fade to a beautiful stain. My everyday work color is terra crave and if I want to amp it up just a tad I go for cranberry crush. I am a lip junkie and these are by far the best. They're cheap too! So it won't hurt to misplace them. 1 mac lipstick or 5 of these glorious things? 5 please!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ladyflickermua

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I own this but in the color Tropical Frenzy its nice creamy and pigmented! and has a nice smell to it! xoxoxoxoid buy again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh, I was so excited to find these. I wanted to love them, because I love my Revlon Balm Stains so much but they're 9 bucks apiece. I ventured out to Walgreen's and got lucky.

I bought Honey Love and Rock N Rouge. These are decently pigmented and glide on smoothly. Rock N Rouge in particular is a pretty color; Honey Love is fine but nothing special like MLBB on me.

I can't tell you how long they last because the SCENT definitely lasts. It's a sickly sweet fruity smell and it's persistent and I couldn't stand it. If this were the only alternative to the (in my opinion) overpriced Revlon Balm Stains, that would be one thing. But now Wet N Wild and NYC make versions of the same thing.

Sorry I can't give more information but I had to get the smell off my face. It's nothing I'll hold against Jordana, because the price was so awesome and because I got a terrific Jordana red lip liner during the same trip.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by SStar777

I did not like all the colors, but I loved it's coral shade and honey shade. I just loveeeeeeeeeee its honey. Also it is very difficult to find right coral shade and I think jordana balm stain - candied coral is just the right coral shade. I love its quality and pigmentation and yeah also the price!!!