Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara

4.3

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cera Carnauba, Candelilla Cera, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonen, Citral, Bht. May contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

One of my favourite mascaras to date! I don't have the best natural lashes and this stuff gives great length and volume! My lashes look visibly bigger and it isn't clumpy so lashes are nicely separated and defined. No spider lashes or dry lashes! Formula is very smooth and looks natural. Not waterproof, staying power is pretty good. I've had a few smudges occasionally. Only major con is with the tube. After a while I find the product leaks/collects around the seam between the tube and the cap (ie right now there is product smudging around the seam which is annoying).

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is definitely a five star luxe experience. Super sexy, lush, long, thick, dense, black lashes. No complaints. It is so buildable. I keep adding and adding and no clumping. It's very pricey, but I can tell this is a totally worth it mascara. The quality is very high, there's no flaking. If your a fan of packaging then this is for you the tube is a small metal gold tube, with a perfect wand. Something unique about this mascara is it's scented with a floral perfume. Initially, I was worried it would irritate me, but it doesn't have any affect on me.

THis mascara not only dries up super quick, it smudges like no other on me. Granted, most mascara's smudge on me, but it is fixed with a swipe of Blinc mascara on top. I do this with all my mascara's. This one though, it smudges through my Blinc, as I do not pile the Blinc on I just add a quick swipe on top of all my mascara's and that always solves my problem.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the absolute best mascara I've ever tried, high-end or drugstore. It lengthens like no other and gives lots of volume with virtually no clumping. And I don't have any smudging or flaking even after a full day's wear. The only criticism I have is that it doesn't hold a curl, but that's the case with all non-waterproof mascaras on my stick straight lashes. But I've found a way around that by curling my lashes before applying the Clarins Double Fix Mascara (which is just a transparent waterproofing coat) and then applying Maxi Lash. I also want to add that I adore the simple but beautiful gold packaging.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Pro:
Utterly volumizing
Sophisticated packaging
Smells great

Con:
$$$
The wand is quite rubbish
Not quite as waterproof as I'd like

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I adored this mascara when I received it in trial form, but when I purchased the mascara itself I was underwhelmed. At $32 CAN for 0.28 oz I found it a bit pricey, and it may have been my fault, but I found the container was difficult to close and it gummed up all around the opening, eventually drying out the mascara itself. My first impression was beautiful think lashes that did not clump or flake. I have noted that it does smear a bit onto my under-eye area and it is not waterproof and will run. I will be trying other brands in the future.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

It is a good mascara to add to looks with eyeshadow, as the brush is thin enough. Also the blackness is perfect for this. Gorgeous packaging and it smells so nice but otherwise a below average mascara. It just gives me separated and very black lashes but no volume whatsoever. For this price (34 euros) there are better mascaras out there which do give good volume (Chanel Le Volume for instance).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used! It gives great volume/definition and curl that lasts all day. Love the packaging as well!

Thought I'd never find anything good/better than Clinique's high impact mascara. However, this gives extreme length and absolutely zero clumping. Very impressive. Has a slight smell in which I could live without.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This mascara is good for volume and definition, length is average. I have long, curly lashes but I lack volume and this did the trick. It's a little wet but it is clump free when layered (big deal to me). I'm not sure this is HG worthy for me but I didn't run back to Sephora to return it like I usually do.

Popular Mascaras