Ponds Luminous Finish BB+

Active: Octinoxate 7.49%, Zinc Oxide 5.12% Inactive: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, titanium dioxide, glycerin, niacinamide, potassium chloride, PEG-10 dimethicone, dicaprylyl carbonate, allantoin, zingiber officanle (ginger) root extract, tocopherol, bisabolol, cholesterol, tocopherol acetate, magnesium sulfate, disteardimonium hectorite, stearic acid, fragrance, DMDM hydantoin, sucrose distearate, alumina, disodium EDTA, dimethicone, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate , iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77492), iron oxides (CI 77499)

on 1/24/2015 12:32:00 PM

My favorite drugstore bb cream for my dry skin. It is very dewy which is great for me. I wear it on days when I just want to throw something on with no fuss. I wear light and it matches my nw15 skin tone great. I do feel it looks a little grey at times but bronzer/blush fixes that.

on 1/12/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This feels so good on my skin! It is very lightweight and provides just enough coverage to even out my skintone and calm the redness. It is great to wear when I don't feel like doing my whole foundation/concealer routine. I set it with an HD powder so it looks matte on my face.

on 1/11/2015 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been slowly moving away from wearing foundation to wearing only concealer w/ a powder, in the summer and a bb cream in the winter. I had this one on my wishlist for a while but it was always sold out in the Light shade everywhere I went. I finally managed to get one only to discover that it was on clearance. Of course, I love it now that the store isn't going to carry it anymore. I picked mine up for $2.49 and I should have picked up more than just the one, but it was new to me, so I didn't realize how much I was going to like it. I wouldn't say that it is the perfect shade match to me, but it is workable. It has a lovely finish on my skin and a surprising amount of coverage. It covered the redness I have on my cheeks and across my nose. It feels really light on my skin and I can easily blend it in with my fingers, a brush or a sponge. The only con I can think of is that I'm not a fan of the smell. It has a perfume-y smell to it and I'm pretty sensitive to fragrance. The smell fades after a while and then it's fine. I really was surprised by this product since I'm not much of a fan of Pond's other products but this is a nice little gem. Now...I need to find more!

on 12/29/2014 7:28:00 PM

I have been using Ponds Luminous Finish BB cream since I received a trial sample from Walgreens early spring 2013. I am currently on my third full size container.
Firstly, I couldn't get over the wonderfully pleasant fragrance. Then I found I no longer needed to use liquid/cream foundation. And boy was that a life send! I've always been that gal with the face too white or too dark -- no matter what my face never matches my neck. I'm very grateful to have found this product because it moisturizes, gives slight tint/color correction, does not smell chemically and it has sunscreen in it already. So many time consuming steps knocked off my beauty routine.
The consistency is smooth and not too runny. It covers well and evenly. I have not minded the price because I usually wait to purchase when the Ponds brand is on sale and also use a coupon. The amount of use from one container is more than a great deal!
I'm concerned because recently when I was shopping at Walgreens I noticed this had an orange sticker labeled "last chance". I of course scooped up the last two packages... but does that mean Ponds will no longer be manufacturing this product? I'm a wreck having to think that I may never be able to find it again.

on 12/22/2014 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I had read many good reviews on this BB cream so I was super excited to try it. It runs for about $12 but I got it on sale for $6. I bought the medium color and when I squeezed it out I noticed how dark it was. I tried to use not so much product because I didn't want a super dark face. It didn't cover really anything and it felt sticky on my face. I went back and bought the light color so I could mix the two together. Which was a good match, so I used more product and it covered a bit more but not enough. It still felt sticky and very heavy on my skin. After 2-3 hours I was very oily!!!! Not good for my skin and definitely not worth $12.

on 11/22/2014 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I bought medium which looked dark in the tube, but was perfect on my skin. Love this, it gives my skin a healthy glow, with enough coverage to hide some of my darker spots. My skin stays hydrated but does not become oily. Great for days when you just want light coverage but still look great.

on 11/21/2014 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on a whim one day because although I love makeup, I really like the no-makeup look some days and wanted something with light coverage. This was exactly what I was looking for. It blends like a dream, the color match was spot on, and it very lightweight yet covers imperfections. I don't have any pimples so I can't vouch for the coverage on that, but I have huge obnoxious pores that were blended into oblivion with this BB cream. The only downfall is because of my ridiculously oily skin, the matte finish doesn't last very long. Maybe 3 hours. But even still, it never looks blotchy or unnatural. It would probably be perfect if my skin was normal or even combination, but I still really enjoy this product and will buy again when I run out for my no-makeup makeup lazy.

on 11/18/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Smells perfumey. Covers any imperfections like a thin bb cream. Didn't notice better skin by the end of using this at all but gets the job done. I had no skin irritation and am highly sensitive to everything.

Kind of feels dry on skin, so apply moisturizer be for applying and powder after.

Also, btw, purchase a light and medium to blend to get your right match.

Will definitely repurchase!

on 11/14/2014 12:04:00 PM

I've used Korean BB creams before this and I absolutely love it. I'm on my third or fourth tube right now. If you've used Asian BB creams before, you'll find the consistency of Ponds BB cream to be fairly similar. It's a little thick and creamy, like Asian BB creams, so apply it a little bit at a time to avoid caking. Don't let the consistency scare you. It will thin out with blending using your fingers, brush, or sponge. The product applies very smoothly. I like to use my fingers because it warms the product. I haven't used any other method because I like the finish I get when using my fingers. The only downside is that shades are very limited. They have light and medium. I use fair. The coverage isn't up to par with Korean BB creams however.. It won't cover major blemishes. It really just kind of blurs imperfections and evens out your skin tone. I don't have acne, just some sun freckles, so I get enough coverage. This BB cream is moisturizing, so I wouldn't recommend it for someone with really oily skin. I tend to use this more during the fall, winter, and early spring because it's moisturizing. This was available at Walmart, but I can only find it in Walgreens now. So purchasing this in store is another downside for me. Other than that, I love it and will be buying again very soon. If you love Korean BB creams, give this a try, especially if you have some available near you.

on 11/13/2014 3:40:00 AM

While I hate the packaging, I find that this holds its own against far more expensive BB creams, including a few korean formulas.

It blends easily and looks naturally, lending a slight brightening effect to my face.

Both shades have neutral undertones that perhaps lean slightly pink. Unfortunately, the shade range makes this impossible to wear for a good majority of the population.

The smell is not displeasant and disappears in under 5 minutes.