Ponds Luminous Finish BB+

Active: Octinoxate 7.49%, Zinc Oxide 5.12% Inactive: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, titanium dioxide, glycerin, niacinamide, potassium chloride, PEG-10 dimethicone, dicaprylyl carbonate, allantoin, zingiber officanle (ginger) root extract, tocopherol, bisabolol, cholesterol, tocopherol acetate, magnesium sulfate, disteardimonium hectorite, stearic acid, fragrance, DMDM hydantoin, sucrose distearate, alumina, disodium EDTA, dimethicone, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate , iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77492), iron oxides (CI 77499)

on 12/22/2014 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I had read many good reviews on this BB cream so I was super excited to try it. It runs for about $12 but I got it on sale for $6. I bought the medium color and when I squeezed it out I noticed how dark it was. I tried to use not so much product because I didn't want a super dark face. It didn't cover really anything and it felt sticky on my face. I went back and bought the light color so I could mix the two together. Which was a good match, so I used more product and it covered a bit more but not enough. It still felt sticky and very heavy on my skin. After 2-3 hours I was very oily!!!! Not good for my skin and definitely not worth $12.

on 11/22/2014 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I bought medium which looked dark in the tube, but was perfect on my skin. Love this, it gives my skin a healthy glow, with enough coverage to hide some of my darker spots. My skin stays hydrated but does not become oily. Great for days when you just want light coverage but still look great.

on 11/21/2014 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on a whim one day because although I love makeup, I really like the no-makeup look some days and wanted something with light coverage. This was exactly what I was looking for. It blends like a dream, the color match was spot on, and it very lightweight yet covers imperfections. I don't have any pimples so I can't vouch for the coverage on that, but I have huge obnoxious pores that were blended into oblivion with this BB cream. The only downfall is because of my ridiculously oily skin, the matte finish doesn't last very long. Maybe 3 hours. But even still, it never looks blotchy or unnatural. It would probably be perfect if my skin was normal or even combination, but I still really enjoy this product and will buy again when I run out for my no-makeup makeup lazy.

on 11/18/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Smells perfumey. Covers any imperfections like a thin bb cream. Didn't notice better skin by the end of using this at all but gets the job done. I had no skin irritation and am highly sensitive to everything.

Kind of feels dry on skin, so apply moisturizer be for applying and powder after.

Also, btw, purchase a light and medium to blend to get your right match.

Will definitely repurchase!

on 11/14/2014 12:04:00 PM

I've used Korean BB creams before this and I absolutely love it. I'm on my third or fourth tube right now. If you've used Asian BB creams before, you'll find the consistency of Ponds BB cream to be fairly similar. It's a little thick and creamy, like Asian BB creams, so apply it a little bit at a time to avoid caking. Don't let the consistency scare you. It will thin out with blending using your fingers, brush, or sponge. The product applies very smoothly. I like to use my fingers because it warms the product. I haven't used any other method because I like the finish I get when using my fingers. The only downside is that shades are very limited. They have light and medium. I use fair. The coverage isn't up to par with Korean BB creams however.. It won't cover major blemishes. It really just kind of blurs imperfections and evens out your skin tone. I don't have acne, just some sun freckles, so I get enough coverage. This BB cream is moisturizing, so I wouldn't recommend it for someone with really oily skin. I tend to use this more during the fall, winter, and early spring because it's moisturizing. This was available at Walmart, but I can only find it in Walgreens now. So purchasing this in store is another downside for me. Other than that, I love it and will be buying again very soon. If you love Korean BB creams, give this a try, especially if you have some available near you.

on 11/13/2014 3:40:00 AM

While I hate the packaging, I find that this holds its own against far more expensive BB creams, including a few korean formulas.

It blends easily and looks naturally, lending a slight brightening effect to my face.

Both shades have neutral undertones that perhaps lean slightly pink. Unfortunately, the shade range makes this impossible to wear for a good majority of the population.

The smell is not displeasant and disappears in under 5 minutes.

on 11/9/2014 12:21:00 AM

This is a very good bb cream..coverage is excellent and it gives a very good dewy natural finish...however the medium color was kind of dark for me...however very good product for the price and it doesn't break me out either

on 11/3/2014 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this BB cream. I like to wear it on good skin days when I don't require a lot of coverage. It has a nice texture that's pretty thick for a BB cream but doesn't cake up or anything. I really love it. I set it with powder and I am usually pretty good to go for a few hours. I do get oily a little quicker if I wear this instead of regular foundation, but it doesn't really bother me. Plus the light shade matches me perfectly.

I love this stuff! It's my go-to if I want to keep my fine lines around my eyes at a minimum, if I want my coverage to actually moisturize, and for at least a little sunscreen coverage.

I mix the light & medium shade together in a small travel container and that works well for getting a near match and for convenience. It still doesn't match. but it's good enough. I love the way this feels on my skin, it really does feel like a lotion that jut sets in. I wish it had more coverage and the finish wasn't so luminous (yea, I know, I know... it's in the title),, but I know if it weren't as luminous then maybe those lines would reappear... oh my.

I wish this had a little more coverage (I spot cover w/Revlon CS Foundation), came in more shades, & was easier to find, but even with those 2 cons this is a keeper! It just feels so good...

on 10/14/2014 8:12:00 PM

The primary reason I bought this was to try and lighten the discoloration I have mostly on the left side of my face. I sadly realized recently that I have not been doing a very good job with sunscreen, and I am sure the left side was affected so much from driving. (I rarely spend time outside in the sun--I hate being in the sun.) I haven't like the BB creams I have tried, they always have felt too greasy. This one really isn't too greasy. I was shocked to see that within two weeks the spots/discoloration were getting lighter. I have continued to use it, and they really are going away.

I also am really impressed with how this makes my skin look while wearing it. A beautiful finish, natural and pretty, with a medium coverage. I do finish it with powder about half of the time I use it.

I apply it with my fingers. For this product, I find that works best for me. I am so glad I tried it, and will definitely repurchase.