January 29, 2015 | 1700 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Krissy0913

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am on my second tube of BTS mascara. I love it because it makes my lashes triple in thickness and length. The trick to using it is DO NOT wiggle the wand when applying. The correct way and best way is to simply pull it through lashes in a upward motion and give a little hold once you get to the tips. I usually give about 2 coats. The only con is it does flake a bit....

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2015 11:53:00 AM More reviews by rubianoalanis

HATE this mascara! Did nothing for my lashes. The formula is clumpy and wet. When you take the brush out of the tube it is full of product. It flakes like crazy and doesnt even hold a curl.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2015 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Becky12

I usually go with wp, but I know it's too harsh on my lashes for everyday so I picked this up to try. Very wet formula. Very, very black. One of the darkest pigmented mascaras I've seen. I love that I can throw on one coat of this in the morning and my super light colored lashes look almost a bit doll-like, no need for liner. On the downside, although the formula is wet, it's oddly thick so you will be scraping excess off the wand unless you want blobs. No hard clumping here just random blobs. Very similiar to L'Oréal Volumous Million Lashes with collagen.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2015 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Elitsabeth

My only qualm with this is its staying power. But even though it does fade off, it doesn't fade off onto the under-eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 2:39:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Here's what I really like about this mascara:
It's very black. I realize others may not like such a harsh intensity, but it complements my eyes well. The formula is creamy and thick, yet does not clump. The lashes look full, separated, long, and very doll like - but still natural. I never have to worry about touch up coats on a regular day. If I want a dramatic evening look, I can pack on 2-3 coats and skip the fake lashes. Seriously! If I pack on 2-3 coats my lashes are so long I can feel them poke my brows when I look up ^^. Luckily there is no transfer onto the skin. The bristles of the wand are thick, but do not eat up the product. You can tilt the wand at different angles to make sure nothing is wasted. You only have to dip it in once per eye, and you'll have enough mascara on all day.
So far I have had this close to 3 months, and I wear it at least 5Xs per week. I'm impressed that it has lasted this long. I'm even more imressed that in this length of time, in CA warm weather the formula has not gotten crusty or hard.

The container is thick, I think aluminum,so it feels and looks like a very sophisticated industrial product. The pink shade keeps it fun and feminine.

My only constructive feedback is that your real lashes will fall out. This is avoidable ONLY if you hold a cotton pad drenched in eye make up remover for 10 seconds on each eye. If you forget to do it this way, or you use soap prepare for a smudged mess and lost hair.

Keep up the good work Too Faced :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2015 8:10:00 PM More reviews by makeupzing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the packaging, but this mascara didn't work for me.

I am Asian and I curl my lashes before I put any mascara on and I need a dry formula mascara.

If you don't know what the difference between a dry formula mascara or a wet formula mascara read below:
"Wet mascaras are ideal for gals with thick lashes while dry mascaras are great for girls with thinner lashes. Dry mascaras contain polymers and waxes which dry faster and can accentuate short or thin lashes. Wet formulas usually cause thin lashes to droop but work great on thick lashes to lengthen and make them stand out even more. " -http://beauty.allwomenstalk.com/winning-ways-to-find-the-best-mascara-for-you/2/

This mascara is more of a WET formula mascara in my point of view. So it made my eyelashes too heavy and it made them fall. Though it did make my eyelashes look very thick (volume), but the mascara did clump on my lashes and I only applied 2 coats. I did try to curl my lashes after I applied this mascara. My eyelashes did curl again, but I don't like curling my eyelashes after mascara is applied because I feel like you are more likely to pull out your eyelashes.

Also I wore the mascara for about 2 hours (max.) and it started flaking.

I am going to return this mascara. I got mine from Ulta (in the US) for $23.

This mascara is better for people who have naturally long and curled lashes. I hope this helps for people out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 9:26:00 AM More reviews by abigailkurniadi

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It gives both volume and length, yet It does not irritate my eyes nor contact lenses. I like this mascara more than benefit they're real. It would be flaky IF you don't remove the excess :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ParkEunJoo

Cute packaging. Will I ever buy this again? Hell no! I'm Korean and I do have a double eyelid (Caucasian eyes basically). However the brush is so flipping huge! It smudges under my eyes and is very drippy (?). It was around $24 at ulta. Waste of my money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Sulamith

Was not better than sex.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by mahogany728

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara did not agree with me! Something in the formula irritated my eyes every time I used it! The packaging is heavy and bulky looking! I won't purchase this again!!! I wanted to love it but....