December 22, 2014 | 1257 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

WARNING - This made half of my eyelashes so brittle and weak they would snap off or fall out as I was taking it off. At first I thought it was my method of application, but I brought an issue up with a coworker and she had the exact same problem! I was mortified obviously, never having this issue before and it's taking soooo long to get my eyelashes to grow back. I'm not being dramatic, lost literally half of my eyelashes. Now onto how the product performed aside from that.

I didn't mind this mascara, it gave decent volume but I found it looked very thick when it coated the lashes, making them look spidery and rather clumpy. I found it didn't look very nice when layered in multiple coats, but it never burned my sensitive eyes. I didn't mind the hourglass shaped brush, and the packaging was super pretty. I didn't mind the result, but I would certainly recommend Tarte's Lights Cameras Lashes or Laura Merciers Full Blown Volume over this, even if I didn't experience lash loss.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by dolliedsj1989

I purchased this mascara due to all the reviews I have read & let's face it girls we're all prone to buying after a hype about a product ha ha... Anyways - this mascara is fantastic, it gives great volume, curl & definition.. The only thing I don't like about it is the smudging. After a full day at work.. I had little black flakes on the bottom of my eye. Which is a shame because my lashes still look amazing! Going to wear again tomorrow & miss the bottom lashes to see how that goes... Anyway it is a must have product if your into trying out new mascaras :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by ladyanastasia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't typically wear much makeup out, so I was looking for a mascara that could give me enough definition to comfortably go sans eyeliner and eyeshadow. This product does that job and more. It makes my lashes thick and long and dark, but above all else makes them look NATURAL. All my other mascaras have tended to clump, but I have found that you can build this one with little to no clumps. That it's waterproof is great for me, as I have tended to get dark smudges under my eyes with non waterproof mascaras (I get warm very easily). Great product, highly recommend to everyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by AHeartsMakeUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I REALLY wish this didn't flake as bad as it does. That's a huge issue, especially for the price. Luckily, I got it as a package with a lovely palette and eye liner for almost the same price as one tube, so I didn't spend too much on it.

Other than that, it definitely adds length and volume very nicely. I like big brushes like this one and the pink tube is pretty. I probably won't repurchase since the flaking is a pretty bad issue for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Did I get a amazing sample ? Iam so confused . I love this mascara and even wear it to my super intensive bootcamp and get no flaking or smudging . It gives you monster lashes and builds quickly and smooth. I am a mascara junkie and for years nothing I tried high or low end touched my voluminous . But this is my new favourite !

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Do you want to look like a total fool with mascara running flaking and streaking down your face by the early hour of 11:00 AM? Or seem as though you have never applied makeup before in your life? I didn't either, but I digress. I received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora so I shouldn't really be complaining, the price of zero was right but pity I didn't choose a different sample instead and spare myself that embarrassing day.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Lisbethnyc

I did not like this product it did not volumize my lashes it just made them long with paint on them. I mean it defined them but nothing for volume.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

If this is better than sex for you, my deep and sincere condolences.

Sex should be consensual, fun, feel great and leave you looking flushed and amazing. This makes you look like you have droopy lashes and black dandruff under your eyes.

It is officially the worst mascara I have ever used. It is going back ASAP. Will then pick up some waterproof drugstore mascara & put it on for date night with husband. Won't be better than sex, but will look infinitely better than this!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It leaves little bits on my eyelashes and it flakes afterwards! But I noticed that only 2 swipes were needed to make my eyelashes looking quite long, full, and feathery - it's just that the flaking of this product isn't worth it :(

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by shockbubble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara after hearing all the staff at my local Sephora rave about how amazing it was, and was suckered in. All I asked for was a mascara that wouldn't flake, smudge, or look too goopy -- I don't have very high criteria beyond that for mascara. However, right after I tried to apply it I realized that the brush was too big and awkwardly bushy; it makes it really hard to catch those smaller lashes, especially on the inner corner. Also, it was quite goopy and wound up looking very fake and made my lashes look a bit stick-like rather than having that nice taper up towards the tip of the lash that stops it from looking spidery.
My main complaint, though, was the smudging. I never touch my eyes due to wearing glasses, don't put mascara on my lower lashes, and didn't even wear much of this mascara at a time due to it looking so clumpy, and yet it would always smudge. Even if I was only going out for 3 hours to go to a class, when I came back I would have serious panda eyes. If it can't even last 3 hours, I don't think any amount of thickening can justify that for me.