April 20, 2014 | 983 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by roryborealis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was extremely disappointed with this mascara. I was looking for something which would provide great volume, but all I got was a gloppy brush and mascara which smeared all over my eye area for the rest of the day. Seriously, it took both sides of four Q-tips and make-up remover to clean my eye area. Returned it to the store after the second use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had to buy this mainly because I love the name of it. Better Than Sex? That needs to be in my makeup bag.

I really like this mascara! I have long lashes and it works wonders on them. It makes them super dark and gives them tons of volume. I feel that it's best to do one or two really thorough coats of this. I think it'll start to get clumpy if you do any more than that. It really doesn't need 4 coats, girls.

Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Whitestats03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Here's my second review. Heres why....I purchase this months ago exactly the day it came out in Ulta. Loved it. But I noticed the bristles were flattening on the brush, weird. Neways. It was amazing but couldn't do more than two coats. That was fine. But it dried out in under three months. Didn't use it everyday so. I was bummed cuz it started flaking and smudging. BUT the volume and drama was so addicting. So many months later and I have decided to get a mini sample size this time and use it only for the last coat over my base HG which is Rimmel Lash Accel. I love my Covergirl Super Thick lash which has been around for ages and then this on top and I have the falsies look on my long but thin light brown lashes. I use my lash brush ( w metal bristles) to separate if needed. But I do live the drama so I'll most likely always have this on hand. fYi.... I got the mini for $6 on Amazon free shipping too. Now that's not too bad:)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by niomi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this product at first but now that I've had it for a month I'm not liking it any more. 2 Hours into my shift at work its falling down my face and I have big dark mascara circles. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by sspc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first time I used it I thought WOW!. but then every time after than my lashes clumped together and looked caked and awful. Not worth it

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was pretty disappointed in this mascara considering it has good reviews and it also frequently sells out in the store I work in. For me to pay $23 for a mascara it has to perform some miracles and I was very unimpressed. It made my lashes all clump together and didn't give me much length at all. I had to separate my lashes using a lash tool and some old tweezers - ugh. I've used $6 mascaras that are much better. Will be returning this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by emilynelson0817

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this mascara at Ulta yesterday after seeing so many good reviews about it on YouTube. I bought the sample size which (like all sample sized mascaras) dries out a little faster than the full sized versions. I first just did one coat and even my fiancé saw a huge difference. He hates false eye lashes and with this mascara you don't need falsies (unless you're going for super dramatic lashes). One coat seems to work wonders for me, I might do two coats if I do an intense smokey eye though. It did seem to curl my lashes on its own which is great for me because I absolutely hate curling my lashes. The little packaging it cute. I love the shade of pink the tube is. My only really major problem with this is the price. I'm sorry but I don't love this mascara enough to justify spending $23 on it. I really do love this but I'm most likely going to try and find a drug store doup for it before I breakdown and buy the full sized one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by albs

I love this mascara- everything from the formula, to the packaging, to the brush. It gives me nice full, long lashes. Perfection. I don't experience any flaking with it at all. The biggest issue is the price- in Canada it's $30 which is a little ridiculous for a mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by momo24

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did create volume. Bruch so huge was very messy to apply to my eyes, got all over eye lids. The top is so heavy to hold when applying. Purchased after a review on youtube. Did not do for me what i thought.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by fireswirls

I wanted to love this mascara but - it's clumpy and my lashes are sticking together. the worst part - my eyes feel itchy and watery... I'm so sad that I have to return this.