August 21, 2014 | 1927 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by CaiOli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love how voluminous this mascara made my lashes. With one coat it is a great day time mascara but it can also be doubled or tripled for a great night out look.
I usually stick to drugstore mascara because there are so many but this is worth it to me. I got the two pack at Ulta with a full size and a free trial size. I'm set for a while on mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by cbm618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have mixed feelings about this mascara.

I've ditched full size versions of mascara because I can never go through a full tube before it dries out, even though I use it everyday. So, I go for the higher end travel/trial size mascaras and that's all I've tried of this one, so it may differ from the full size version.

I love that it makes my lashes look really full and have lots of volume. However, they seem very obvious to me and not as natural as I'd prefer (not really a deal breaker). I apply this very carefully in order to avoid clumps and spider-lashes. Flaking and fallout is a major issue for me. I can get about 4-5 hours of wear out of it before I start seeing little black flakes on my cheeks. Then around the 6-7 hour mark, I see smudging on my under eye.

Bottom line: I love it for the weekend when I'm not going to be out for very long, but it just doesn't cut it for long workdays.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Lkalan12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a bit expensive to me, but it works miracles. It my lashes longer than anything I've ever tried before. I bought the travel size to try it out but I'm ready for the full size when I get my paycheck!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by candisehill

I tried this mascara after going into Sephora looking for lash primer. I've always used waterproof drugstore mascara, and assure you I will never go back. The pricing is decent on this mascara but the results are amazing. The only reason it received 4/5 is due to some flaking after a few hours of use. It gives beautiful length and volume...it looks like I have false eyelashes on when I use this mascara. I absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not too long but absolutely thick-volumized lashes: just how I like it and this baby sure does a great job for me. I just ran out of my first one but will definitely repurchase. When it's drying out it could make your eyes a bit itchy so you know it's time to toss it. Do not purchase this mascara if you are looking for a "natural look". This will get you quite dramatic result. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by PinkFloyd06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this mascara, because I love the packaging and I am generally a Too Faced fan. However, this mascara just didn't do it for me. The mascara came out pretty clumpy, and I noticed I would get raccoon eyes after only a couple of hours after wearing this. The few occasions I took the time to really work with this product, I did get very nice results. However, I definitely did not like the results when I was doing a quick 5 minute face running out the door before work. Not a bad product, but just not one I would re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by tabby1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this simply based on youtube videos, it is a good mascara and i would recommend it the only down side is the price

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by blondienyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, the part that rings the mascara out of the wand is moody, it doesn't always stay put which means I have to keep screwing the wand into the base until it sticks. That said, I love the effect I get with this mascara! My lashes are naturally very long, so I can only put one coat on before my lashes hit my eyelids, this adds volume, dimension, and curl to my lashes and it wipes off easily when I do (inevitably) get the mascara on my eyelid. Truly, I can't say it's Better Than Sex like it's name implies, but it's a darn close second!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Jeimarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like the look this mascara gives but it's not a mascara to use when your in a hurry. Application is quite fidgety as the the brush is quite fat and holds too much product and I usually nick my eyelid more than any other mascara I have used. But when I do have the patience to use this, it does look awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by cheerislife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the volume, length, and curl from this mascara, but my only issue is that it doesn't stay on if you sweat for a long time. I went to the zoo wearing this in Texas summer weather, and by the end, I had no mascara on my lashes it was just on my lids and underneath my eyes. however, that only happened to me once because now I've figured out how to prevent it. this is what I do: I apply 1 coat of UD cannonball mascara (you could probably use any waterproof mascara) then 3-4 coats of BTS, then a top coat of UD cannonball and it stays like a charm! bonus: when I do this, many people have asked if I'm wearing falsies!