Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

3.4

on 7/18/2015 1:01:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Another favorite, I use this on rainy days as it's not very good in the sun it kind of melts off. Not good with a heated curler either.

on 7/17/2015 8:13:00 PM

This is a beautiful mascara, the wand is big and hourglass shaped and holds a good amount of product. The effect it gives your lashes is pretty much as good as the package claims. I have been on the lookout for the 'perfect' mascara for a long time and I believe I have found it. Now that being said this formula takes a bit of getting used to. If you go in with a really heavy hand it will clump and look horrible but if you go in and wiggle it up your lashes it works a lot better. It takes a few goes to perfect the application especially because the brush is a lot bigger than any of the drug store brands I am used to. I have not experienced any 'panda eyes' or any fallout from this product and I find the removal process very easy even after a full 11 hour working day of wearing it. I think it is worth the money and the effort you have to put in learning how to apply it so it doesn't clump. It lengthens and gives volume.

on 7/15/2015 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

honestly this is probably the worst mascara I ever tried. I had high hopes for this. everyone is raving about this mascara and I thought it was the new best thing. I was wrong. the girl who worked at sephora convinced me to buy it saying it was the best selling mascara and it's so good etc. first of all, it clumps your lashes like CRAZY. it flakes non stop. it DOESNT hold any curl. it's super wet and takes a long time to dry. it's not lengthening, it's more clumpy than anything. regret buying this product 100%

on 7/15/2015 8:12:00 AM

No. No. No.

I got this in a Sephora mascara tester set so it is a small size, which I suppose could be different from the full size. It goes on beautifully. Then I was all set for my Halloween raccoon costume. Some of the worst deposit under my eyes I have ever encountered with a mascara.

on 7/12/2015 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love experimenting with makeup, especially mascaras.. After reading all the glowing reviews on this stuff, I decided to give it a whirl. I honestly don't understand the big deal. Sure, it goes on smoothly, but for me, it did absolutely nothing to lengthen my lashes. I get better lengthening from cheap drugstore Covergirl. If you're going for volume, it works -- if you're willing to apply 4-5 coats. I don't want to spend that much time. Bottom line: Although the packaging is nice, the consistency of the mascara is smooth, but it doesn't really deliver the results (length and volume) that I was looking for.

on 7/9/2015 3:59:00 PM

This mascara does give a lot of volume, but it can get clumpy. I also have issues with this smudging and flaking on me. I prefer Mally's Volumizing mascara much more. It's a little cheaper than this mascara too. I have a video talking about these mascaras along with other ones if you want to check it out.

on 7/7/2015 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

first off it is a great mascara regarding how full and beautiful it makes my lashes the only thing that I suffer from is that it is so flakey on me and it smudges my under eye area after 30 min of wearing :( I was so in love with it a tried it for 2 weeks now but still it flakes and ruins my whole look.
I will try to figure out how to make it work as I like the overall effect it gives me after two coats

on 7/6/2015 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I think I've finally found the one! I'm all about big dramatic lashes, and this mascara definitely delivers. I've used mascara for about 13 years now, and am constantly testing out new products, both high-end and drugstore. Most of the time I love the brush but not the formula or vice versa (ex. love DiorShow brush, not formula; love Great Lash formula hate the brush). Better than sex has the perfect formula AND brush for me!!! My usual go-to is L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, but it takes at least three coats to get the effect I'm looking for, with BTS I just need two coats and it looks like I'm wearing falsies! I got it as a sample a few weeks ago and have been wearing it ever since, the formula is thin enough that even the sample tube is lasting me a pretty long time, but don't let that fool you, this stuff packs a punch. I'll definitely be purchasing this over and over again. My only complaint is that it gets kind of flaky by about the 10th hour of wearing it, but I always have pretty itchy eyes, and I'm unfortunately a compulsive face toucher (Terrible I know!!). If you like dramatic lashes go out and buy this stuff immediately! It's worth it!!!

on 7/6/2015 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you are thinking about purchasing this mascara, do not let a review that says "it's clumpy!!1!" make you decide not to. It is a thicker formula, and you just really need to comb it through your lashes to make them long and thick. It can be clumpy, if you apply it wrong. Many mascaras are clumpy. It's a mascara that takes some getting used to, because it's wetter than most drugstore but it will make your lashes look amazing. Try combing it through your lashes and wiggling it a bit as you do. Develop a technique, look up a tutorial, or just apply the mascara and don't overthink it. It's mascara. It's expensive, but comes in a massive tube and is worth it.

on 7/5/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this is my first non-drugstore mascara, and i'm super impressed. the wand is huge and places a lot of product on the lashes. it's very volumising, but i wouldn't say it's particularly lengthening. i have very long lashes as it is, though. it's a little clumpy after one coat, but using the zig-zag method it's easy to separate the lashes on the second coat. i will likely buy this mascara again. love!

Video Reviews & Tutorials