July 29, 2014 | 1980 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by lauramvig

This mascara is pretty horrible. Not really my kind of look - clumpy, gluggy and it smudges under my eyes. The packaging is great though as the lid clicks closed properly.

I bought this instead of my Chantecaille Faux Cils because it was cheaper, and I got fed up with the packaging on the Chantecaille one. The lid always cracks, and for AUD $60 I expect more. I think I'd rather just deal with it and maybe keep the mascara in the box from now on.

Can't wait to use up this Too Faced crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by vwaratah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Overall, I think its a great mascara as it makes my lash looks full and fluffy. The lasting power is quite impressive as the fluffy, curly effect lasts all day without the meed to be reapplied. However, I have an oily eyelid which makes every mascara on earth smudge. I dont really mind though as I could just use a tissue to wipe it away.

Another great thing is that I receive compliments quite a lot whenever I wear BTS mascara. People seem to notice and always ask me what mascara I use. I kinda enjoy seeing their bewildered expression when I tell them the name of it though hahaha anyway, will I recommend the product? Hell yeah!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by elidee14

I went out and bough this mascara because of it's hype. I thought it was going to give me amazing thick long lashes but it didn't deliver. My Maybelline rocket mascara is better than this and cheaper. Wil not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I was having a hard time deciding Between this one and the YSL faux cils. A lady at macys claimed better then sex was better. So I bought it and love it. It's easy to build coats. And when you curl your lashes they look really pretty. I recommend this to everyone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by kira1999

This mascara was amazing! It curled my lashes, and kept them dramatic and can hold a curl for a very long time. I was asked if I was wearing false eyelashes! It is amazing at volume and looks so beautiful. This is my all time favourite mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first Too Faced Mascara I've ever tried, and it was a winner for me. My HG used to always be Benefit's "They're Real" but BTS does an even better job of separating and defining lashes. I can easily get 12 hours of wear without flaking or smudging, it's the perfect dark black, not too wet or dry, the brush dispenses the right about to prevent clumping, and it's much easier to remove than Benefit. The only con I would point out with this mascara is that the end of the wand is a little wide, so getting lashes at the inner corner requires a little more care, but this is hardly a deal breaker for me. I definitely see myself repurchasing this in the future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by STACEYFFF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

*OK, depending on the particulars of your lashes, mascara results will vary by brand and application technique.

I have fine, sparse lashes and have never been able to create a full lash effect until Better Than Sex mascara. I use my HG Lancome Cils Booster and two coats of BTS, I then comb it out lightly and gently with a metal lash comb.

Viola: Lush, dark, full lashes- I'm VERY PLEASED-and on my second tube!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by CPaola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been told this stuff is amazing and when I got an opportunity to buy it I snagged one from Sephora. I love it. No complaints. It goes on nicely, lengthens and volumizes although it doesn't really curl. It doesn't flake and stays on all day. It's not hard to get off at all. For the cost I would buy it again, but I would probably only buy a refill for special occasions. I do love it though. Worth the rage & the cost.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by chippergal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ummmmmm, no. This stuff was mediocre at best. I had a small sample in one of those "Lash Stash" kits from Sephora and the sample seemed so fairly decent so I cashed my coupon in for the full size. What a mistake! The packaging itself is super heavy. Kind of like the GA Eyes to Kill mascara packaging. The formula was much more wet and clumpy than my sample sized had been. It gives some volume, but nothing more than any other mascara would. It doesn't really lengthen and it obliterates any curl you may have had. Total fail. And to think I could have gotten a Lancome Hypnose mascara instead!!!!! GRRRRR.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by khodjasara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after so many friends telling me to try this, i went out to my local Ulta and purchased it. The salesgirl was telling me that this and Benefit's They're Real were comparable but this would be better.

i really love the way my lashes look, i just hate the flakiness! i couldnt believe how flakey the product became after a few hours. by the end of the day, i felt like i had dark lines underneath my eyes from the product.

for the cost, i would expect a much better formula. unforntuely i threw away the box and cannot return, but i def wont be buying this again.