Too Faced Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

3.5

on 2/15/2015 3:38:00 AM

Best mascara of all time. I know everyone's saying that it clumps. I found that the first few times I used it the clumping was horrible but I've found a really easy way to work around it. You just simply pull the brush out slowly and most of the product comes off in the bottle (I searched inside the tube and there is a part in there that takes it off without wasting it) and if you still find it clumping just use a light hand to apply it.

I've also found that it doesn't work as well as it does on me (I have quite long lashes already) as it does on my friend with shorter lashes. It still looks amazing on her, but a little less dramatic.

I would suggest trying the travel size first (I think it's around £9) and seeing if that works for you instead of spending £20 on a mascara you don't like

on 2/14/2015 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Obsessed! Already on my second tube. Makes my lashes look super thick and full. I apply one coat of this and finish it with Benefit's They're Real mascara for added length and it is such an awesome combo.

on 2/14/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara. I have long straight lashes and this mascara is perfect. It adds a curl and volumizes the lashes so well. It's a dramatic mascara but I don't think I could go back to my drugstore mascaras after this.

on 2/12/2015 4:10:00 AM

I wanted to believe the hype, but I had to return this mascara. It made me look like Snuffleupagus :/ It's clumpy and dispenses way to much product. Also runs throughout the day. So sad it turned out to be so bad.

on 2/11/2015 12:46:00 AM

do not purchase this mascara if you have naturally sparse lashes! unless you have a base or naturally long lashes, this most likely won't work for you. I am not a huge fan of this because it clumps and it only lengthens if I've applied another mascara before (I have full but shorter lashes). the brush doesn't work so well either. it isn't the worst but definitely isn't the best mascara. for $23 a tube I'd expect more.

on 2/10/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I also received this mascara along with the kit from HNS with the Chocolate Bar palette and the TFSI.

I love the packaging (and the name is pretty cheeky) and I really don't mind the brush even though it's a bit large for my small eyes. The trouble with this mascara is that it is a very, very wet formula. You have to be very careful after you apply it so that you don't smudge your eyes before the mascara dries. The formula is a good volume building formula that has a tendency to clump. You really have to take the brush and pull the product through your lashes to prevent clumping.

I have had no problems with smudging and smearing after this product has dried. This mascara can also be built up to make your lashes looks AMAZING when you apply several coats. I stick to applying just one coat for the office every day. No need to look like I'm going to a disco when I'm heading for a day at the office.

I would not purchase this again simply because I don't ever buy mascara’s that cost $23.00...not when there are so many excellent drugstore mascaras (Jordana and some Cover Girl) to be had for under $10.00. If I could purchase this at Walmart for six bucks I would repurchase it and take the lid off it to dry it out a bit.

Removing it is pretty easy using a Neutrogena makeup wipe.

on 2/9/2015 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Oh, heck no! I got this as part of a special HSN kit with the fabulous Chocolate Bar palette, TFSI and a lipstick- glad that the whole thing was the same price as just the normal price for the shadows, because this mascara is awful. I've been struggling to use it for the past week- the brush comes out of the tube with globs of product, scraping it off or wiping it on a tissue doesn't get rid of them and wastes product. I apply it and it clumps everywhere- combing through helps a bit, but it's a chore. How do you BTS fans apply this so it looks good? Maybe I'll see if I can use it with another brush- otherwise, this is going in the garbage.

on 2/8/2015 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Over all, this is an amazing product and i cannot deny. I have re purchased this around maybe three or four times now, and have chosen it over benefits they're real mascara. With this i find myself never reaching for eye liner nearly as much as i normally would, because i feel like it gave me that length and volume that i needed.

Downsides to this product? Well first of all, something thats plain as day, the price of it. Its just a lot for a mascara i find. Also the brush is very big. Because of that I have to use Q-tips about every time i apply this. One last thing is it runs a little. I notice that throughout the day I have to wipe underneath my eyes because it is black and smudged.

All in all, I love it despite the problems i have with it. I most likely knowing me will buying this again sometime in the future.

on 2/8/2015 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

While this mascara is in fact a fabulous volumizing mascara, I am not entirely sure that it is worth the price for two reasons. One, I do not feel that it is extremely black. This may seem odd, but I have black hair and this kind of makes it seem grayish. My second gripe with this product is that it leaves tiny black flakes all over my under eye area after the 4 hour mark. To me, any mascara, especially one that is double the price of drugstore options, should not be disintegrating half way through my day. Despite its cute packaging and volumizing capabilities, I will neither be repurchasing nor will I be recommending it to anyone. (P.S. I find that I get the same volumizing effect with the Josie Maran mascara without the fallout)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I would really love this mascara if it weren't so clumpy and flaky. I'm not sure if I got a bad tube that had expired or not, but it was extremely flakey; I would get flakes falling all over my cheeks throughout the day. It also took a long time to dry. I DID like that it made my lashes look extra long and plump. I'm going to give it one more try.

Video Reviews & Tutorials