September 14, 2014 | 2098 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by royalgalliano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. On the one hand it makes my lashes look amazing and I absolutely love the effects it gives to my lashes. On the other, a couple of hours into wearing this I have smudging under my eyes. I tried different eyeliners and setting my eyeliner with eye shadow thinking maybe that was the problem, but nope it was the mascara. If Too Faced came out with a waterproof version I would buy it, but for now I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Jfrank09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first day wearing this product ever. I have always just been a drug store mascara user but decided to see what all the hype was about with this product. So far I have to say I love it. It turned out absolutely beautiful on my lashes. It separated them out nicely, and gave them outstanding volume length and curl. After about an hour I decided to try and layer it to see how it would do and it worked really nicely, no clumps. My eyes look super bold and pretty. And I love the brush design. The only con I can say so far is you need to pay attention to how much product comes out on the applicator and dip it back in to remove some if necessary or it's probably going to be real clumpy. Time will tell if I continue to love this product. I will update my review if my opinion changes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by gmasterova

The packaging is great, the name is awesome (although many don't like it and think it is too raw), and the brush is ingenious. However, the more you apply, the clumpier it gets and I find it gets clumpy very fast compared to other volumizing mascaras. Also, the biggest downfall for me is the formula: after barely 3 hours of wearing it, I had smudged of it all over my eyelids. I do have oily skin but definitely not bad enough for it to smear so terribly. For that reason, I wouldn't buy it again considering the price and seeing as there are a lot more mascaras that do not smear all over my eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Lashaye16

I am torn with this product. I bought the trial version. I don't use this mascara everyday simply because you cannot layer your lashes with this because it will clump and become an ugly mess. I usually use my drug store mascara and top it off with this mascara to make my lashes longer. I would never buy the full verison because I don't like how you cannot layer it multiple times without clumps. However I would purchase the trial version again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first time i got this i was really happy with it, i loved the packaging and it gives a really good dramatic look. The only problem i had was when after a while it began to clump VERY badly. It lasted a very short period, maybe a month until it was unusable even with an eyelash comb. A nice mascara but only if you're willing to repurchase frequently

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by happygirl14

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When this first came out, I had to try it and it did not disappoint! It leaves my lashes thick and full with just one coat and easy removal. If you are wanting dramatic lashes this is the one for you! I LOVE this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried a small size of this i got with a palette and fell in love best mascara I ever used. So naturally I bought the large size... And the formula was awful ! it was clump city the only way I could get it even kind of decent was to wipe most of the product off the wand before application.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Donít see what all the hype is about. I donít think this a horrible mascara. I just thing there are better ones out there, for a lot less, such as the Jordana best lash extreme volume. I notice on the second coal it starts to get a bit clumpier than I expected. I will say you get a lot of volume, but usually with very voluminous mascaras it creates clumps. That is why I prefer lengthening mascaras, I just add 2 coats they are thinker AND longer. Donít know why I should have to compromise and pick one or the other! If you love a lot of volume get this if you are willing you spend the money. If not get Líoreal voluminous mascara! Cute packaging though

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't know if it's better than sex, but it's pretty darn close!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

To start, I must say this is one of the only mascaras I am comfortable wearing by itself, no added liner or shadow. Once I've curled my lashes and apply a coat, they are instanty full, long and black. I'm happy with the product in all those regards.
Now to the negatives: It is a pain in the butt to wash off! It doesn't gather or clump on my lashes, but I think it dries out my eyes and eyelashes. The beautiful tube is soooo not why I pay $23. If the packaging were less pretty I feel like the price would be a LOT lower. The wand is just too heavyweight! I sometimes feel guilty for spending so much on this product but then again - it really does a lot for my lashes. Beware of bumping the brush up against your lid. I sometimes remove thise little "user errors" with a cotton bud after the mascara sets.
Once I finish this tube, I'll go back to my Maybelline mascaras. $23 for mascara is just a bit too pricey.