November 24, 2014 | 2026 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Too Faced better Than Sex Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

its a decent mascara , not my fave though

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by MaiTai78

THIS IS IT. I'm done looking for mascara for ever. I want them long, full and thick and this delivers. I wear it every day, even if I'm just dropping the kids off at school. It looks perfectly great with a bare face. My only complaint is that it smudges a bit at the end of the day, but I just wipe it off with my fingers and go on with my business. It's pricey, but it's FAR superior to any drugstore brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by cjmathis0821

Love love love this mascara! This is my holy grail. I am continue to repurchase as I can't find another mascara that does that this one does. It makes my lashes look full, thick, and long. I don't like false lashes and this makes it look like I'm wearing them. Also my lashes don't like to hold a curl and this one keeps my curl all day or night. Also I love the packaging. Its so sleek and feels nice and heavy. I don't mind spending the money on this as it does such a great job on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by JohannaJeannett

Contrary to all of the negative reviews I see on here, I actually do like this mascara. I received a sample size in my Everything Nice palette and I actually like it. One of the few name brand mascaras that keeps the curl of my lashes in tact (I curl my lashes with a spoon). Other mascaras usually bring my lashes down, waaay down, and remove my curl completely. Only downside to this mascara is the fact that it flakes a bit. Other than that, love!

Update 11/10/14: So I have been using this mascara for a couple of days and I am loving it!!! Finally, a name brand mascara that actually keeps my eyelashes curly. I will buy a full-sized mascara once my mini runs out. :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I am on a mission to find a dramatic mascara. I like full and soft and they're real for every day, but I want something that works well for night, since my ideal look is light shadow, dark liner, and tons of lashes. So I need volume, curl, and length, and I want them to stay.

This, with a little work, gives me three out of four. I have to make sure I apply precisely and slowly. When I do, I do get the length, curl, and volume. It does flake a little, so I am taking off a point for that. But it certainly provides the most dramatic lashes out of any I have tried. I am still looking though. Mascara is my one product I use daily that makes the most impact for me, so I am always looking for the best.

As a note, I have only used the sample size. I am pretty opposed to using full size high end mascaras, since I never use them up in the three month life span. And the name? Well, maybe better than a mediocre one night stand or sex without chemistry.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by heyannette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

The person in the marketing department who named this must have the most disappointing sex ever.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Meganfoley

A member of the Mecca team recommended this product to me and explained how they thought it was amazing. It is a good mascara HOWEVER it can be quite clumpy so defiantly recommend rolling the brush a few times on the tissue so it isn't clumpy. I do get allot of compliments and I do enjoy the mascara, but there are probably less clumpy ones on the market.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by princesssjessica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just for reference, I have blonde eyelashes that are long but are also very straight. My HG mascara is Tarte Lights Camera Lashes. I expect some length and thickness out of a mascara but the most important thing for me is that it curls my lashes and keeps them curled. I understand that liking or disliking a mascara relies basically 100% on personal preference but I really don't understand what anyone could like about this. It's gloopy, thick, weighed down my lashes, and ran down my face the moment I had a BF ...(a bitch fit) and some tears occurred. It's not "Better Than Sex." In fact, the feeling I had during the application of this mascara is comparable to the feeling I have when I think my period is over but it turns out I was wrong and a pair of underwear is ruined.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

This mascara goes on thick and gloppy and smudges and flakes horribly. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by cdesla1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best mascara I have ever used in the past 20 years of my make-up wearing life. Big bushy brush, lengthens and volumizes lashes.