August 21, 2014 | 1636 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Just so so. Love the packaging. But when I apply it it's quiet greasy and hard to absorb. Most importantly, I don't see what is it doing for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

I bought this with the Aveeno Clear Complexions Wash and I do not like both, they make my skin so dry and tight and this moisturizer does nothing to help with skin. It just makes my acne look worse. Def not for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by 1nov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This cheap moisturizer is better than all the expensive moisturizers that I used before .. it makes my skin look good and clear . I recommend it if you have acne prone skin .. but I suggest using a mild cleanser like Cetaphil .. and witch hazel as a toner ..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by reileyjones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim because I was in need of a daily face moisturizer and Aveeno has never failed me before. After using this for a couple days, I noticed the uneven tone and acne scars started fading. I had a bad problem with my face getting oily halfway through the day, but this moisturizer helps control it. My face feels light and refreshed after using it. Not to mention it has a great smell! Although others might not be into it. I wouldn't consider the price bad considering everything it does. Would definitely recommend and repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by JerzeyBella

Great moisturizer for sensitive, acne prone skin! It's the only moisturizer that doesn't make my skin breakout and is the perfect consistency! Truly an amazing product, will def continue to purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Gucciandglitter

This is a nice moisturizer, with a relatively pleasant scent that's not too strong. I like that it doesn't break me out, and it keeps my skin smooth. It has a hint of salicylic acid which helps fight acne a bit. It also improves skin tone for sure and absorbs quickly. It's pretty easy to apply on skin. I like how it comes in a pump which to me, is hygienic because I don't have to keep touching the container to apply it on my face. What I don't like about this is that I always have like an inch of moisturizer left which the pump can't reach at the bottom of the bottle. I also find this pricey, especially for a drugstore item. I get this for around $17, which is kind of a lot considering I need to repurchase it every month, and I have other acne products I have to get along with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Cdutton

This is awful. I was using clean and clears version of this type of moisturizer before to switched to Aveeno's. With in a week my face, neck and jaw have HUGE cystic pimples, gross white heads, and my T zone has so many black heads. I'm stopping use of this product today, Nd going back to my 4$ clean and clear. I also may call customer service, because I've never had a cream do this to me EVER. My face hurts sooo badly. Cannot believe I paid $14.99 to become Pizza face:((

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupavatar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is tied with Burt's Bees for sensitive skin as my favorite moisturizer of all time. It is thick and creamy but somehow magically absorbs into skin, leaving it non-greasy but very moisturized. A staple for year-round wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ninasowah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product because it moisturizes without clogging pores or making your skin greasy. The only con in that in winter, after putting it on my skin gets dry. I have to put on more or mix it with my skin lotion. Also, the pump is annoying when the lotion starts to run out. It lasts for a while though because you normally do not need to put on much. Thus, the price is acceptable. Also, my skin is soft and my complexion is clear from this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by MeltingGreys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good moisturizer.

Pros:
-Nice scent
-Light
-Absorbs into skin
-Doesn't break me out
-Good packaging

Cons:
-Price