Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

this moisturizer is very lightweight and leaves a soft velvety finish. the only problem was it broke me out on my cheeks. :(

Sometimes this stuff is fantastic and sometimes it doesn't cut it. I normally have fairly oily skin and this stuff does a GREAT job at not making it any oilier. In fact I think it cuts back on the oil production. But I also use an acne cream that dries out certain areas and sometimes (particularly in the winter with the dry air) this stuff doesn't bring enough moisture back into my skin and I'm still left with the dry flakies.

It has a fairly subtle, fresh perfumey scent that fades quickly once applied and it has never bothered me at all. Also I think the packaging is really good. It has the little pump so you don't have to dip your hands into a jar or anything which is nice and sanitary. The only beef I have with the packaging is that if you haven't used it in a few days, the first pump you get will have one of those little crusty tubes of dried moisturizer, if you know what i mean.

So I'd say that this is a good moisturizer to have if you have really oily skin or if you have maybe combo/normal skin but only for use sometimes when your face is less dry. I've repurchased this moisturizer more than I've repurchased any other moisturizer in my life if that tells you anything.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

History of my absolutely traumatic skin: I broke out badly in the summer of 2013 in horrible cystic acne from a dramatic shift in hormones and have been suffering ever since. I've went to my dermatologist and have paid over $500 worth of products that completely ruined my skin. I finally decided to break free from my products from the dermatologist as it did not seem to get better, and switched to my Yes to.... tomatoes facial scrub, and bought this moisturizer on a whim. These two products together do WONDERS for my skin, and I haven't broken out that much as I did before. The only con I have is that it's normally $15 Canadian and can be a little drying on my skin, but I'm willing to suffer. absolutely blown away by this.

This stuff is absolutely amazing! Any problem you could have with your skin I have it & this moisturizer is a life saver! I have dry, very oily, red, sensitive, acne prone skin and after only using this for a week my skin is less red, moisturized, slightly less oily, & my acne is almost completely gone! Seriously amazing!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best moisturizer for oily acne prone skin. I don't have severe acne but I do get break outs, especially around my cheek area, lower jaw, and somewhat on my forehead. This moisturizer cleared up my mild acne within a couple of days and my skin already looks more evenly toned! I use it day and night, before I put on my make up in the morning too and it gives me a nice glow. This moisturizer is oil free so it gives you a matte, yet moisturized finish and it doesn't dry out your skin. priced at 14.99 at target, a little pricey for a drug store moisturizer BUT ITS WORTH IT! I love how it has a pump too.

I definitely recommend this product!

I'm on my third bottle! I love love love this face lotion, it does not break me out, it gives me enough moisture. I just love it!

I'm a product junky, bought this on a whim at target with the foaming cleanser. I was trying to get rid of black heads, it feels good but broke me out the worst I've ever been with whiteheads which I NEVER get!!! In the trash it will go!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this product! I use it day and night along with the clear complexion foaming cleanser and it is the only moisturizer I've been able to find that does not break out my extremely sensitive combination skin. I think this is probably not a product for everyone, like people with extremely dry skin, because of the salicylic acid. But if you know your skin you should be able to determine if this is right for you. I see people rating it lower because of the price, but I have tried even more expensive moisturizers that promised to do the same things this one does, and they ALL made me break out. My tip is DO NOT buy this product at a store like Ulta where they mark up the price, it is always $14 at Target or Walmart. Wait for it to go on sale at one of those stores and buy it then. Totally worth it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really waned this to work out. It did make my skin feel really soft, but it also irritated it. My skin would turn red when I applied this. I wish it didn't have a fragrance in it because my skin is too sensitive for that. It's also pretty expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I heard about this product through a coworker and I don't know if its been working for me.I purchased . It about two weeks ago. My coworker also suggested the cream wash that goes along with it.I'm trying my best to be patient but it's hard to do.I can't help it I want my acne to clear over night .Maybe I'll see what it does after a month..ca