October 21, 2014 | 2073 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by RachelVed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is super sensitive and breaks out to everything, but surprisingly, this has never broke me out. I have been using this on my very oily skin for around 6 months now, and it has really helped clear up my acne , although I still break out here and there. It absorbs quickly and leaves my face feeling nice and actually kind of matte. Doesn't make me oily at all. Best face lotion I have ever used. And the pump is sanitary and dispenses the right amount of product. It also lasts for a while too! I've only been through about 3 bottles in the last 6-7 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by zombiesxomg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used half of this bottle and I'm loving it so far. Paired with my Simple cleansing wipes and Olay foaming cleanser for sensitive skin, it has really helped my skin. My face is more consistently clearer now than it has been in the past couple years. It's a perfect level of moisture for me. I naturally have dry, sensitive skin, it's not greasy and doesn't leave me dry. I use it most days, but not every day. Might be drying for under the eyes, haven't tried it under my eyes, I use something else for an eye cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Just so so. Love the packaging. But when I apply it it's quiet greasy and hard to absorb. Most importantly, I don't see what is it doing for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

I bought this with the Aveeno Clear Complexions Wash and I do not like both, they make my skin so dry and tight and this moisturizer does nothing to help with skin. It just makes my acne look worse. Def not for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by 1nov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This cheap moisturizer is better than all the expensive moisturizers that I used before .. it makes my skin look good and clear . I recommend it if you have acne prone skin .. but I suggest using a mild cleanser like Cetaphil .. and witch hazel as a toner ..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by reileyjones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim because I was in need of a daily face moisturizer and Aveeno has never failed me before. After using this for a couple days, I noticed the uneven tone and acne scars started fading. I had a bad problem with my face getting oily halfway through the day, but this moisturizer helps control it. My face feels light and refreshed after using it. Not to mention it has a great smell! Although others might not be into it. I wouldn't consider the price bad considering everything it does. Would definitely recommend and repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by JerzeyBella

Great moisturizer for sensitive, acne prone skin! It's the only moisturizer that doesn't make my skin breakout and is the perfect consistency! Truly an amazing product, will def continue to purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Gucciandglitter

This is a nice moisturizer, with a relatively pleasant scent that's not too strong. I like that it doesn't break me out, and it keeps my skin smooth. It has a hint of salicylic acid which helps fight acne a bit. It also improves skin tone for sure and absorbs quickly. It's pretty easy to apply on skin. I like how it comes in a pump which to me, is hygienic because I don't have to keep touching the container to apply it on my face. What I don't like about this is that I always have like an inch of moisturizer left which the pump can't reach at the bottom of the bottle. I also find this pricey, especially for a drugstore item. I get this for around $17, which is kind of a lot considering I need to repurchase it every month, and I have other acne products I have to get along with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Cdutton

This is awful. I was using clean and clears version of this type of moisturizer before to switched to Aveeno's. With in a week my face, neck and jaw have HUGE cystic pimples, gross white heads, and my T zone has so many black heads. I'm stopping use of this product today, Nd going back to my 4$ clean and clear. I also may call customer service, because I've never had a cream do this to me EVER. My face hurts sooo badly. Cannot believe I paid $14.99 to become Pizza face:((

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupavatar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is tied with Burt's Bees for sensitive skin as my favorite moisturizer of all time. It is thick and creamy but somehow magically absorbs into skin, leaving it non-greasy but very moisturized. A staple for year-round wear.