April 18, 2014 | 886 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ChicagoGirl420

I love this primer because it gives you a smooth face to put your foundation on and it doesn't feel like much is on your face. Another thing I like is the packaging because of the cute color and the way the letters are cute and bubbly. I think this would be a good primer for the winter also because it's kind of a barrier for your skin so makeup doesn't get to deep in your pores. But overall I think this is a great primer and it's price is good for people on a budget

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by NaeFace

Overall for the price I would say that it was pretty good I definitely could see a difference in my pores!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by stylingay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Honestly, it's not incredible - but it's really really good for the price. It's good for everyday wear and doesn't cause any adverse reactions, but it's not anything spectacular.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by bygollymissmolly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's ok

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by lovelyyww

makes your skin look flawless when you first apply your make up after about 3 hours you makeup just slides off

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by caitlynsalmonson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. Blurs the pores and Makes my skin so smooth, but not greasy. Doesn't affect how long your foundation lasts, but still a great product, does what it says.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product - when used correctly. I think people don't understand this product is made to blur pores. NOT get rid of them, & Does NOT claim it's a primer. When I use it I use a teeny amount all over my face and wait about 10 minutes before applying my makeup. What this product is suppose to do is make you're face feel smooth and fill your pores so when you apply foundation you have a smooth texture to work on. It has never made me greasy and actually has a really nice feeling on your face. Would definitely recommend and re purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by joojoobea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably my holy grail product. It hides pores so well, and it isn't greasy at all. I love it so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by reginadj11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it was a silicone feel to it which I didnt expect because it kinda made me feel it under my makeup. but I did like it because it make my. makeup stay put but as far as the pores I couldnt tell because I dont have large pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a silicone feel, not greasy. I have oily ass skin and this was NOT greasy on me. I use this as an all over primer for my makeup lol then I use miracle blur for pores. Baby skin does little too nothing for pores/lines. I have lines under my eyes and they were still as noticeable, pores too. Why waste it tho? Great base for entire face & I noticed my foundation stays all day :)