Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

3.4

OUTER CORE Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica] F.I.L. D158948/1. INNER CORE Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer [+/- May Contain Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D158947/1

on 6/9/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I bought it because i wanted something cheap that i could apply with minimal tools. i draw lines over my face and either blend with my fingers or my elf flat top powder brush. i set it with my elf hd powder, and it keeps my severely oily skin relatively matte all day. not much coverage, but it'll do for everyday use.

So I have to say, I am reviewing this as a contour stick. I have not tried it as a foundation at all.

I have had problems finding the right contour color for my skin for so long now. I have pretty light.. about light medium skin tone. But very red/pink undertones.. So to me.. any bronzer I used was either to orangy/reddish on me. Or came out to muddy. I heard about using the Maybelline foundation stick to contour with and decided to give it a try.. I do have to say the price is awesome! I am from California and it cost me $5.99+tax. So very affordable. It is also very blendable. I got the color 330 in toffee caramel ( I believe 2nd to darkest shade) and the color works so well for me. it doesn't look muddy or too orange/red. It doesn't take much to blend it out either. It looks very natural and beautiful. I get compliments all the time on it. There is also a HUGE selection of colors to choose from. I gave the product 5 lippies on everything. Its a affordable price.. packaging is easy and nice to work with. Very blendable. and looks very natural on the skin. The color is actually ( to me anyways) a mix of grey & warmer undertones. Definitely will repurchase and most likely pick up other colors as well to play around with.

( AGAIN! THIS IS AS A CONTOUR STICK>> NOT AS FOUNDATION)

on 5/12/2015 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought these sticks for contouring and they work pretty good. Easy to blend and good colors!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Originally purchased this because Thataylaa on YouTube raved about it, and she has a similar skin type (she's oily and fair skinned) so I went out to try it. Even though this is a stick foundation, it blends out really nicely, and has medium-buildable coverage. Here's where I have a problem with the fit me stick...After about 2 hours I went to look at how this was holding up on my face, and it looked like a greasy nightmare! I could not believe how greasy I was! Not only was I super greasy around my T-zone, but also all over my cheeks, and it was practically dripping off my face. Another thing i'd like to note, I applied this with my sigma F80, and set this with my PP CC+ powder. I noticed this really separated on my face, and looked scaly, and this was only 2 hours of wear! Needless to say, I had nothing left on my face by the end of work that day, I was so embarassed! Lastly, this made me break out sooooooo terribly! I had tiny itchy red acne all over my cheeks, and a terrible breakout of whiteheads. This is definitely one of the worst foundations I have ever tried!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I bought this out of curiosity but I realized I would much prefer a liquid foundation!

I use this mainly as a contour stick in the shade Coconut. Blends very easily for a natural contour or bronzey look. Did not purchase it for foundation purposes because of crappy reviews.

on 5/7/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

why is this a thing? stick foundations are the worst. Needless to say, I don't like it. It makes me break out, applies patchy, and feels super thick. basically, buy anything else.

on 5/5/2015 4:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

so so SO drying....and I have oily skin! I would find dry patches during the day and by nighttime I looked like a hot mess lol. Also, it broke me out. I tried it 3 separate times, but it never worked out for me, and is just sitting my makeup drawer now.

on 5/4/2015 10:58:00 PM

If you have oily skin this is NOT the product for you!

on 4/30/2015 1:42:00 AM

For reference I have very oily skin, but no problems with acne, so I just need something to even out my skin tone and cover my pores. I looove this foundation. It's inconvenient, inexpensive, and goes on very smoothly. I got this in the lightest shade and it fits my skin tone perfectly. I just draw with the stick like war paint all over my face and blend it with my fingers, and it looks seamless. All in all, great foundation, would definitely repurchase :)

Popular Stick Foundations