October 24, 2014 | 2014 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Kalahlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wore this foundation ALL YEAR last year . it was my favorite low end foundation i used shade ( 240 Golden beige ) its the perfect shade for medium complexion women with yellow or golden undertones . in the ( NC40-NC35 ) Section .
This foundation is gorgeous , very smooth going on , blends in the skin effortlessly ,has a nice semi matte finish , Light - Medium Coverage and very NATURAL looking .

There's only two cons about this foundation .
1st It gives a horrible flash back , the shade i have is perfect for me even when i take normal pictures it looks great , BUT WHEN I TAKE FLASH PICTURES .. its NOT CUTE , and not only does it have a flash back , BUT it has no SPF ..
which i thought is weird because most Foundations that have a flashback has SPF in it .
The 2nd Con is YOU WILL GET OILY after a couple hours ESPECIALLY if you have a oily combination skin like me , and if you wear this foundation without a primer it will start to fade with in 4 hours or so , BUT it will fade in a natural way .
Overall i still love this foundation , i just don't wear it out at night or anywhere special if im going to take pictures , i strictly wear this foundation in the day to save my more expensive foundation . I Wear this foundation to places like when i'm going to classes , to the store , to the mall , work and any normal basic thing in the day that i do .

I do think this foundation is a great natural looking foundation , especially if your looking for a daily foundation to use so you don't have to use your expensive ones . it just has a horrible flashback and should be worn with a decent primer . Btw the price is amazing its 5-7 dollars . def worth trying .

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Mulan1

This foundation stick is ok. It doesn't provide a lot of coverage, but it's a great foundation to use when you're lazy to apply liquid and when you're on the go with little time to get ready. It covers a little redness and minimizes the appearance of redness. I think I'd pick this up again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Rhiannonblackbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this isn't for anyone with dry spots. I grabs onto any flakes and turns then into to giant scaly beacons of nastyness.
I does give okay coverage and stays okay on my oily spots. And the stick means it's super easy to bring with you and use on the go. I think if I was oily to normal this would be a good foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Tooooorrrrrrriiiiiiii

Not a bad foundation works great on good skin days but on others it just defines any friend patches I have. Over winter my forehead gets very dry and my t-zone gets oily I found it just didn't suit my skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gave this product a 5/5 because for ME, I wanted a light/sheer coverage stick foundation for days when I didn't want to put on tinted moisturizer, but wanted to tone down redness around my nose and mouth. I don't have oily skin, so I cant comment on the 'oil control' part, but I swipe it on around my nose, on my nose, chin and a touch on my forehead and either blend with my fingers or a mac foundation brush, then a light powder. I use this on days where my skin is looking good, but could use a little help and I don't want to cover it all up. You can't beat the price at less than $10 CAN on sale either and I love how you just twist it up. I'm sure this wont be enough coverage for most folks, but if your skin really is healthy for the most part and you just need a little bit of a touch up, this should do it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Steelhead242

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed an SPF free foundation for a client to avoid white face in pics for a party. This blended easily with an F80 brush no problem. My client updated me later in the day and said it stayed on well. Will use again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Foxy_C

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually love it this! I bought it in a whim when I was at London Drugs and saw that it was on sale for $5.99 from $10.99. I found a shade and found out it was a perfect match at home. I bought the #330 one and I'm currently an NC42-ish. Right off the bat, it does feel very "siliconey". But it blends very well and does leave a matte/satin finish! It does stay put on my skin and I didn't have to deal with much shine during the day. I think the trick is to use a matte moisturizer underneath. I feel if I use a richer moisturizer, it would probably be shinier and have more slip during the day. Anyway, I love it and would repurchase. I love the convenience of it. Just a few swiped here and there then blend out. It's light-med coverage. Which is fine for me because I just want it to even out my tone. Try it :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by mmcmsp

This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried in my life! It doesn't blend well, you can see patches all over.... I bought two with different colors to play with contour and it's a disaster!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Dianaofg

I bought this for days when I wake up late and in a hurry. Just some quick swipes and blending with fingers and I would be set. I also hoped it would help my oily t-zone. It really didn't help me stay shine free at all and I also didn't like the feel of it. It's not as heavy as other products but you definitely know it's there and it feels as if it'll rub off if I touch my face. The color payoff I did like. I wasn't looking for something full coverage just something that evened out my skin and this did that. It helped erase my pores and it covered my dark circles extremely well, better than any other product I've ever used actually. I can deal with it not keeping me shine free but the feel of it I can't ignore. It feels as if it'll rub off and it does rub off when I blot which I've never had happen with other products. I would not repurchase. And may I add, I have tried setting it with powder. It does keep it a bit more shine controlled, but does not help with the rubbing off.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've bought this when I ran out of my usual matte foundation. It's alright - better for contouring than anything else in my opinion. Despite how it says there is no 'shine' I did see a shine after a few hours of wearing.