October 24, 2014 | 1689 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by areeminouche

I do not know if this product is really useful for your nails and keep it strong and beautiful. But the smell and sensation is so wonderful that if you keep putting it on your nails for a while, it just becomes an enjoyable moment every day for you! And I believe, on side note, it helps too if you are like me who likes to apply and change frequently nail lacquer however worries about harming your nails in the long term.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this.
Smells divine, easy to carry and use, sturdy wee tin holds plenty of product (15g) and the texture of the balm is slightly stiff before it melts into skin, soothing and softening dry patches. Not quite as moisturizing as the L'Occitane shea butter cuticle cream, but heaps better then Lush's Lemony Flutter. I try and apply this at least twice a day and after 3 weeks, my cuticles have never looked better. Absorbs reasonably quickly, and doesn't leave hands greasy, oily or slippery.
I have three tins, one for home, one for work and a mini one for my handbag.
Adore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This saved my cuticles! My cuticles were in poor shape due to constant hand washing and the use of sanitizers. After the first use, the cream soaked in and my cuticles instantly looked healthy. It took about a month of dedicated use (after washing hands and before bed) before my cuticles were in great shape. Yes, it is a little greasy for about 5 minutes (until it soaks in) but it is worth it. Now that my cuticles are in good shape, I usually use this before bed. If your cuticles are in rough shape, take the time and use this on a constant basis. I love how travel friendly this is versus using an oil treatment. Hand lotions were not enough to help with my cuticles. This will always be a staple for me. I have used this for over 8 months and my tin will probably last me another year-a little bit of this cream goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by twistygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is fantastic! My cuticles and nails are always dry due to frequent handwashings, so I need a great cuticle cream, and this is it. I like it much better than even Lush's Lemony Flutter, because it's not quite as waxy and sinks into your skin and nails much better. The lemon scent is very light - I can't imagine that anybody would be bothered by it. I can't say enough great things about this little miracle worker. Definitely HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by AimeeNicole91

This is my absolute favorite product for restoring my dry, brittle nails after over polishing. I love the smell and the thick waxy texture, and this little tin lasts forever! I've also used it as a lip balm when I'm in a pinch and love how it is moisturizing and is long lasting on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by nnutcase

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only cuticle treatment that works. Maybe I just need the strongest, heaviest, greasiest layer on my cuticles to keep them looking decent. This is it. It works better than Essie's Apricot Oil and Sally Hansen Maximum Growth ...pen. I own these three, and I will only repurchase Burt Bees. I'm okay with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by quickbrownfox

If you have dry cuticles and struggling especially during winter, this will solve your problem. I also believe that it is good for nail strength, it is very nourishing. I'm applying it to my cuticles every night before going to bed. It has a very strong lemon scent, but not like an industrial dishwashing-liquid-with-lemon scent, so I'm okay with it. It would have been perfect if it had a little less lemon scent though. I've taken half a lippie off because of the strong scent, and another half a lippie because of the terrible packaging. This comes in a little circular tin. And I usually love tins, if I owned a cosmetic company I would have put everything in tins but this tin is just very terribly designed. Opening it is effortless but closing it is just hard, the lid doesn't go right on top very easily, you have to force it to go down. Especially with buttery hands. Oh also, I think it doesn't have much product in it comparing to the price, I'm finding this a little overpriced for a drug store brand. Still, it is the best one out there for this quality-price range.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This cuticle cream works great. It really softens your cuticles. The smell is nice but a little bit much. The only problem is sometimes it's hard to open, especially if you're doing your nails but it's not that bad. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by upiswhat

I just bought this a couple of days ago, but I'm a fan! I actually love the packaging - it closes securely and easily, and I don't have to worry about the throwing it into my bag.

The texture is pretty firm, so it's not too messy when applying, and you don't need a lot. The scent is a subtle and lemony, but not cleaning-product-lemony. I'm happy I listened to reviews on MUA!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found these at Stage clothing store for only $2.99. I bought 2. Small enough tin to carry around and does a great job of sealing in moisture. I never have any issues with my cuticles but I have thin peeling weak nails that I am trying to rehab. Being a swimmer does not help things. This really helps and I love the lemon sugar scent.