Soap & Glory A Great Kisser

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the peach flavour a couple of months ago, i think it's a great lip balm, is so moisturising, i think the price is alright.
however it is quite sticky, and since its in a tin its even worse. i hate germs as much as the next person, which is why this lip balm would be so much better and sanitary if it was a tube, squeeze or roll-up. its even worse if you're friends with that one person who never has lip balm and is always asking other people!
the smell is amazing too!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This smells amazing and smooths lips. My lips were constantly peeling until I purchased this balm. I have tried everything. Two negatives... 1) price-- too expensive: 2) packaging-- it's in a tub, so I don't feel like I can apply it unless I literally just washed my hands (given the consistency, I'm not sure how else this should be packaged). Overall, I like it :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The longevity of this lip balm is good because it's very tacky/sticky. So it leaves your lips looking nice and glossy for a good while. It also manages to make my lips look plumper, unsure of how but it does! I have the colour peach which is almost colourless but leaves a really subtle hint of peach to the lips. Smells very sweet - quite sickly and synthetic. I don't find it to be particularly moisturizing...as mentioned before, it's really tacky/sticky so just sits on the lips. I like it due to the staying power but other than that there is nothing great about it.

This balm puts all my other lip balms to shame, literally, and trust me, I have a lot (yes, I have an addiction to lip balm, guilty as charged). This is my first ever soap and glory product and, oh my, what a great find! I adore the peachy scent and taste as well as the milky ultra glossy effect it has on my lips when applied generously, making them look plump, full and hiding lines and flaws, similarly to Lancome's juicy tubes. And it is hydrating!! My lips are now velvety smooth. And I enjoy the vintage tin can packaging packed with product. It is worth every penny.

After reading good reviews here, I decided to try this lip balm. It's currently available in peach, vanilla or peppermint. I purchased the peach. The color is a translucent peach. On more pigmented lips (like mine), if you layer the balm a bit too much it can show up a tad milky colored. It smells like peaches, and the balm has a nice sweet taste. I found it very moisturizing and loved the texture and staying power, but my only problem was the peach scent. The scent is very similar to The Body Shop's Vineyard Peach line. (I have TBS's Vineyard Peach body butter and the scent reminded me a bit too much of it.) That said, it is a bit of an artificial scent and, to me, is rather off-putting. The packaging is cute, but I'm not really a fan of dipping my fingers in balms. I dropped the tin once and it landed on my laminate floor and got dented, so it's not the sturdiest packaging either. I really like the texture and the taste is pleasant. I think it's very moisturizing. I'd consider purchasing it in another flavor, however, I will not repurchase the peach.

I bought this in peach at sephora and I was super excited because I love soap and glory products. I was sooooo disappointed because it says it's a lip treatment but it's not. It sits on top of your lips and doesn't hydrate at all. It also makes my lips feel tacky and leaves a residue which is not attractive lol. I also wish this product came in a tube so it wasn't so sticky and unhygienic to apply. The smell of this lip balm was delicious though! When I licked my lips, it had a yummy taste so yay for yummy. It also had a pretty peach tint which looked super pretty in the summer. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again because I can just buy a peachy lip gloss for cheaper that has better quality.

I am kind of obsessed with this lip balm. I bought it in the juicy peach flavor and I cannot get over how good this stuff smells! I was a sucker and bought it just because it smells that good, but I am so glad I did because it does wonders for my lips! It has quite a thick consistency, but I feel like this just adds to how good it is at smoothing the cracks on my chapped lips. It also lasts really long and once it finally does wear off my lips are so soft! The balm goes on shiny and a bit sticky (but that just helps it stay on longer) and it tastes good too! All wrapped up in the cutest packaging. Definitely worth the price, it will last me forever!

Suckered by the cute package and smell of peaches, I picked it up at sephora. Very moisturizing lip balm that leaves a sticky gloss over your lips. A little bit does the trick because the more you place on your lip, the longer the stickyness lasts.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a quality lip balm. I absolutely adore it! i'm just a sucker for cute packaging especially one that's 50ish era (just like The Balm, and Benefit packaging.)
So anyway, when I first saw these rounded pink tins for moisturizing your lips, I immediately took one (the peach one.) but that was after I died seeing the price tag ($10 CAN)
With 18 grams of product (0.63 Oz.) this will be perfect for the upcoming cold months. Not too shabby.
What's the texture like? It's sticky. However, if you own mac lipgosses then this won't be a problem for you. I've worn stickier things than this so this doesn't phase me. It definitely does smell like peach, and taste like a faint sweet peach!
The color is sheer and non-existent on my lips but when layered, it actually makes my lips look better, maybe because of the glossiness that blurs my the lines on my lips and gives it a SLIGHTLY pout lip. Just a little.
This did came off of me BUT I did not have to reapply because it was well moisturized! i'm not kidding, this stuff seriously worked for my dry peeling lips! I'm so shocked as to how this stuff smoothed out the chappedness in my dried lips.
byebye burts bees, byebye babylips, blistex, and au revoir vaseline!
Love this (can't you tell?) and reccomend!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this lip balm in sweet coconut which is like a clear gloss like balm with a very subtle shimmer that you can see when it's in the tin but isn't noticeable at all when you put it on. It's like a high shine gloss which is a bit sticky but I love that because thats why it stays on instead of other lip balms that slide off at any given opportunity, I love the tin it's easy to open and never gets stuck i love the smell of this lip balm it's lovely also I think it's great value for what it is as I'm sure it will last a very very long time, can't wait to try the others :)

Popular Lip Treatments