November 26, 2014 | 1555 users online

Lip Treatments - Soap & Glory - A Great Kisser

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by taradoodle

I am kind of obsessed with this lip balm. I bought it in the juicy peach flavor and I cannot get over how good this stuff smells! I was a sucker and bought it just because it smells that good, but I am so glad I did because it does wonders for my lips! It has quite a thick consistency, but I feel like this just adds to how good it is at smoothing the cracks on my chapped lips. It also lasts really long and once it finally does wear off my lips are so soft! The balm goes on shiny and a bit sticky (but that just helps it stay on longer) and it tastes good too! All wrapped up in the cutest packaging. Definitely worth the price, it will last me forever!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by mandiluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Suckered by the cute package and smell of peaches, I picked it up at sephora. Very moisturizing lip balm that leaves a sticky gloss over your lips. A little bit does the trick because the more you place on your lip, the longer the stickyness lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a quality lip balm. I absolutely adore it! i'm just a sucker for cute packaging especially one that's 50ish era (just like The Balm, and Benefit packaging.)
So anyway, when I first saw these rounded pink tins for moisturizing your lips, I immediately took one (the peach one.) but that was after I died seeing the price tag ($10 CAN)
With 18 grams of product (0.63 Oz.) this will be perfect for the upcoming cold months. Not too shabby.
What's the texture like? It's sticky. However, if you own mac lipgosses then this won't be a problem for you. I've worn stickier things than this so this doesn't phase me. It definitely does smell like peach, and taste like a faint sweet peach!
The color is sheer and non-existent on my lips but when layered, it actually makes my lips look better, maybe because of the glossiness that blurs my the lines on my lips and gives it a SLIGHTLY pout lip. Just a little.
This did came off of me BUT I did not have to reapply because it was well moisturized! i'm not kidding, this stuff seriously worked for my dry peeling lips! I'm so shocked as to how this stuff smoothed out the chappedness in my dried lips.
byebye burts bees, byebye babylips, blistex, and au revoir vaseline!
Love this (can't you tell?) and reccomend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Malika1380

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this lip balm in sweet coconut which is like a clear gloss like balm with a very subtle shimmer that you can see when it's in the tin but isn't noticeable at all when you put it on. It's like a high shine gloss which is a bit sticky but I love that because thats why it stays on instead of other lip balms that slide off at any given opportunity, I love the tin it's easy to open and never gets stuck i love the smell of this lip balm it's lovely also I think it's great value for what it is as I'm sure it will last a very very long time, can't wait to try the others :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by ThatGirlInTheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I use it all the time! I have the cherry and chocolate flavour, and although the scent isn't great, it tastes AMAZING! The lid never gets stuck and its a lovely colour too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love lip balms, I'm addicted. I was excited to try this one. The tin is cute, it's pink and has a 1950's looking photo on the front. The smell is amazing, like fresh peaches. The only problem I have with this balm is that it's a little sticky. I don't mind that it's in a tin. I love rosebud salve and that's in a tin. The texture bothers me. Other than that, I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by JordanGalore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this item because I wanted to try a couple of Soap & Glory products. At first I was a little hesitant because spending $10 for a lip balm wasn't really economical in my book, however, this lip balm is definitely worth every cent. It's highly moisturizing and the scent is scrumptious. It smells like a juicy peach, but its not overwhelming and obnoxious, which is awesome. The lip balm moisturizes my lips for hours on end and it puts every lip balm I've ever tried to shame. Best thing about this find is that I won't have to purchase any other lip balms because this is my holy grail. Pick this up, because your lips will thank you...all year round.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by honu66

I bought this on a whim, just to meet my "free shipping" limit. I heard about it through a YT beauty guru. I have been experiencing some painfully dry lips due to some anti-aging face products getting on them. They are sensitive and very dry. This on first application felt wonderful...like a surge of moisture. It felt great and plump and moisturized...and very glossy.
It's peach toned in the tin, but goes on clear on my lips. It will make any lipstick look gorgeous on your lips. Your lips will look full, feel plump and moisturized. It smells of peach and you will want to kiss everyone! It works better than most other lip balm products I have tried. It will be a staple day and night. If I run out, I will repurchase. I bought mine at Sephora.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I've been looking for something to replace Mark Kiss Therapy balm for years. This does everything I want it to do. At first I thought $10 would be a rip off, but I took the chance since it looks and smells good (like peaches). This is loaded with butters and oils and it's also long lasting. I dislike balms that claim they can moisturize and then they're gone in five minutes. I use this during the day and as a night balm for 7 + hours. It literally lasts for hours on end without being sticky. It also goes perfectly over matte lipsticks without changing the color or causing them to smear. I will buy this as long as it's sold, it's that good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by fashionfreak678

A sheer, translucent peach-scented lip balm. It is very moisturizing, has a glossy finish and tastes sweet. If you apply a thick layer (which gives your lips a slightly milky appearance) it will feel very sticky, just keep in mind that a little goes a long way. Less is more! It performs its job quite well.

The only con I have is the tin packaging. It's absolutely lovely and I love the retro inspiration! However, it's impractical, inconvenient, and unhygenic since you have to use your finger to dip into the product (although you could use a lip brush if you wanted.) I use this at night only because of this and also since I don't like very shiny finishes on my lips (my lips are very full as it is lol).

It's expensive at $10 but you get quite a bit of product so it should last you a very long time (I'm thinking at least a year!)

Recommended if you're looking for a high-quality lip balm with a wonderful scent!