October 23, 2014 | 1524 users online

Conditioner - Sexy Hair Concepts - Healthy sexy hair soy tri-wheat leave in conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Chelsalicious

I love the grapefruity smell :) tried all kinds of leave ins like kerastase, pureology, Paul Mitchell, etc. yet this is my favorite! It truly works wonders! Try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

Wow, I really like this stuff! I have been using it for about a week now, but no complaints so far. Smells great, untangles and feels like it protects my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down and my hair is fine. Def worth a try if your looking for a good leave in!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

I love this stuff and I do think it works well. This, however, is the 2nd bottle in a row that has broken and left me unable to use the spritz. Annoying, since I don't want to just pour it on my head.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by sammy89

The best leave in conditioner I've tried yet! I have really fine hair that gets weighed down by almost everything. This is the only one ice found that doesn't do that.. Plus it doesn't leave my hair looking or feeling oily. Absolutely love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by babyshinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love THISSS. it's my HG leave in conditioner right now but I wanna try out more since this is a bit on the pricey side and I can't find them anymore in my local drugstores:( this antifrizzes and detangles just like it says on the bottle and the bottle is great since the spritzer disperses alot evenly onto hair and not one of those straight shot spritzers. love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by xoburymyheartxox

This stuff is the only thing that works to detangle my hair when it's wet. My hair gets knots and is very thin so I hate raking through my hair and pulling a bunch out. A worker at Ulta suggested this. I didn't want to buy it because I usually go for the cheaper brands thinking the expensive stuff can't be that much better. But I'm glad I went with this. It's not even that bad priced for how much and what it does. It makes my hair so easy to comb and makes it feel soft when it drys. I also bought the healthy sexy hair shampoo and conditioner. I love them!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Lauraasti

LOVE this stuff! The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of 5 is because it is slightly on the pricey side, but there are more expensive products. I do live on a budget, but this is worth the splurge. I have naturally wavy hair that turns into frizzy, flyaway city if it's humid out, but this helps TREMENDOUSLY. I section my hair after a shower, where I shampoo, condition and comb my hair like normal, and spray one or two spritzes on each section, then run the comb through again to distribute the product. My hair does not frizz up and even my waves are less uneven and tangled-looking. The smell is a little odd, but I don't smell it at all in my hair, only while I'm spraying it. It doesn't spray in a mist that you would expect from that type of bottle, it's strong and even, so you can literally run it along your hair while you spray. Whether I sleep on my hair wet or dry, I wake up with much less tangled, SOFTER, more manageable hair and it does not make my hair greasy at all (I have to wash my hair every day as it is, due to it getting greasy pretty fast). Great for summer to help with frizz and humidity, and great for winter to keep dry hair feeling healthier. 100% recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Beauxsmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best leave in conditioner I've ever tried, makes my hair easy to brush, detangles so nicely and makes my hair super soft and smells so good.