Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy sexy hair soy tri-wheat leave in conditioner

4.3

on 2/3/2014 5:16:00 PM

I have to say that I'm a bit torn about this product. I have big, frizz-prone, long hair with a strong wave/slight curl to it. I previously tried their soy renewal beach spray and it was great, but it made my hair feel kind of tangly (like a day at the beach), so I was excited to try the leave-in conditioner. This product worked very well, and the smell was great AT FIRST. My boyfriend and several coworkers commented on how good my hair looked when I used it which was wonderful. The problem for me came after a couple of hours when the scent changed from a pleasant coconutty smell to a very fake salty, marsh smell. The next morning when I woke up I couldn't figure out what the seafoody smell was. I actually asked my boyfriend why the house smelled like shrimp before I realized it was my hair. Mind you it was a clean and rather fresh seafood smell but it was unpleasant nonetheless. If smells don't make it or break it for you the way they do for me then give it a go. You might love it!

on 1/29/2014 1:43:00 PM

It is a good leave in conditioner BUT the smell is so bad that I dont like using it.

on 11/29/2013 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I'm obsessing over this product like a crazy person - it truly makes my hair SOFT. My hair's pretty fine so most conditioning products eventually weigh it down or leave a horrible oily build-up, but this leaves absolutely no trace other than soft, lovely hair. I spritz a generous amount over clean damp hair, rub an oil into the ends and then wrap a towel around my head for around half an hour. My hair felt dried out before from over-processing but this helps make it feel so healthy and lovely.

My only problem is the smell - it smells a bit coconut-y, but there is a chemical scent in there as well which I'm not too keen on. However this doesn't bother me much as the product works so well!

on 11/14/2013 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really like this.. my hair stylist applied it on me a when doing a blow out on my natural curly hair and this is all she used, there was no need for anti frizz anything. I love the way it made my hair super soft... gotta go buy some!

on 11/10/2013 9:55:00 PM

I love the grapefruity smell :) tried all kinds of leave ins like kerastase, pureology, Paul Mitchell, etc. yet this is my favorite! It truly works wonders! Try it.

on 8/26/2013 3:04:00 PM

Wow, I really like this stuff! I have been using it for about a week now, but no complaints so far. Smells great, untangles and feels like it protects my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down and my hair is fine. Def worth a try if your looking for a good leave in!

on 8/25/2013 3:31:00 PM

I love this stuff and I do think it works well. This, however, is the 2nd bottle in a row that has broken and left me unable to use the spritz. Annoying, since I don't want to just pour it on my head.

on 8/14/2013 11:44:00 AM

The best leave in conditioner I've tried yet! I have really fine hair that gets weighed down by almost everything. This is the only one ice found that doesn't do that.. Plus it doesn't leave my hair looking or feeling oily. Absolutely love it!!

on 7/13/2013 11:22:00 PM

I love THISSS. it's my HG leave in conditioner right now but I wanna try out more since this is a bit on the pricey side and I can't find them anymore in my local drugstores:( this antifrizzes and detangles just like it says on the bottle and the bottle is great since the spritzer disperses alot evenly onto hair and not one of those straight shot spritzers. love!

This stuff is the only thing that works to detangle my hair when it's wet. My hair gets knots and is very thin so I hate raking through my hair and pulling a bunch out. A worker at Ulta suggested this. I didn't want to buy it because I usually go for the cheaper brands thinking the expensive stuff can't be that much better. But I'm glad I went with this. It's not even that bad priced for how much and what it does. It makes my hair so easy to comb and makes it feel soft when it drys. I also bought the healthy sexy hair shampoo and conditioner. I love them!

Top Rated Sexy Hair Concepts Products