April 19, 2014 | 858 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by gxnxsissss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I HAVE CLEAR SKIN,

That being said, I love this! My shade is Soft Honey, I'm pretty light, but tan. Light Hispanic if that makes sense, lol. I rarely wear foundation, most are too heavy & don't have my color. This one is amazing! It's silky, thin consistency but covers up medium.
I don't need a lot of coverage or anything so that doesn't bother me. It feels light, I forget I'm wearing anything. Smells weird out of the package, but when you apply it, you smell nothing. Blends flawlessly. I apply with that little small elf stippling brush & just go in circular motions around my face. :)

Only foundation I love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

I purchased this foundation about 3 weeks ago and I've been using it daily ever since. The coverage is great. I've been looking for a substitute for Makeup Forever's HD foundation and this is the closest I've gotten.
I have blemishes and scars on my face and the coverage is so great, sometimes I won't need to use concealer( but I'd still set the creme foundation with a little bit of powder foundation). I usually wear sunscreen and a primer before applying foundation so I may be a little off with the staying power. It lasts all day for me and I never need to reapply during the day.
The formula is pretty creamy but it doesn't make my face oily nor does it break me out.
A little goes a long way. I use about less than half of the amount I would with liquid foundation, so to me it's such a good buy. It costs a little over 10 bucks at my local drugstore and I'm pretty sure it will last me 2-3 months.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by tampants

I liked this at first because it felt very light on the skin and I had a good colour match (I believe I was in the shade ivory). But as I wore it throughout the day I noticed it was settling into my pores and wearing off quite quickly. This is certainly not a foundation for long days at work/school!

I think if you're just going out for a couple hours and you want some light coverage this could work for that, but personally I like the Revlon colourstay whipped much better than this. I feel like it does all the things this does but better, and is longer lasting.

Also, don't go for this one if you have very oily skin. It will not last at all for you and you will need to blot constantly. I couldn't wait to wash it off at the end of the day!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by tranevon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

STEER CLEAR, LADIES.

If you have sensitive skin at all, do not buy this product. I loved this product at first. The consistency of it and how it looked on my skin. Until the breakouts came and they were cystic. This foundation broke me out so badly, I felt as if I was entering puberty all over again. It's such a shame, because the foundation itself is very nice. The packaging is also eh. It's in a container where you have to constantly use some type of stencil or clean finger to pick out during every use, not convenient at all.

Definitely went back to the store!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by kriupa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a few days ago from my local drug store. I didn't really like this product at all. It seemed like a great foundation with light to medium coverage, but when I put it on my face, it felt thick on my skin. I don't like when you can feel foundation on your face and I felt that it was caked on. It also oxidized very quickly and I looked orange in just an hour and a half. It didn't really cover up my blemishes or bumps and it just made me look like I slathered on a ton of foundation. I don't wear that much makeup at all because my skin is pretty sensitive but when it acts up, I put on a little foundation to ease redness and/or bumps and this product was definitely not the right one. I guess this one just didn't work for me :/. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually really like this foundation and have no complaints whatsoever. I was so excited when I stumbled across it months ago at my local WalMart, and I was immediately attracted to the packaging. I did make the mistake of getting a shade too light for my skin tone, but I've since gone back and picked up the shade 342 "Medium Beige" - which is PERFECT. I blend it out with my flat top kabuki and achieve a flawless, airbrushed finish every time. I love the consistency of this foundation, it is very creamy, and not heavy at all. In fact, it does feel very "clean" on my skin. It has a semi matte, velvety finish, which I LOVE because I tend to get pretty oily in my t-zone. It has medium coverage, but it can definitely be built up to full. A tiny bit goes a long way, and I find that it looks awesome on my skin for up to 8 hours. I usually try not to wear makeup for longer than 9 hours anyway, except for when I'm working (12hr shifts, ugh!) This is a great foundation for daily wear, and I have been reaching for it more than anything else lately. I think this little container will last me FOREVER because the littlest bit goes such a long way, but I'll definitely purchase a backup in case Covergirl decides to do away with this.
xo

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I bought this product in Classic Ivory because I have cool skin that does well with pink tones and not so well with yellow. This may have appeared pink in the jar but on my face it was very orangey and you could tell it wasn't the same color as my neck. I was very disappointed as the foundation itself was smooth and mattifying and a little went a long way. It just appears it's not available in a shade that matches my skin. I'm now giving CG Clean Makeup for Sensitive Skin in the shade Ivory a try. I always thought I had more color, but I think that's just because my cheeks are so rosy I didn't realize how pale my skin actually is. Oh well, better luck next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

Loving this foundation! For me, the biggest challenge is finding a foundation that matches my fair-ish warm toned skin. Buff beige is perfect for me! (Though I tried the same shade in a liquid foundation and it was too light...hmm.) But really, this is a really nice, light foundation. I just take a little bit from the jar, rub it on my fingers, and apply with them. After that, I go over it with a beauty blender if necessary and top with Rimmel's stay matte powder. I can't complain- it blends beautifully, is very inexpensive, and matches my skin tone perfectly. Repurchasing for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by JaydeLife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. It blends so well and goes on so smoothly. I have acne prone skin and also quite a bit of scarring from my years of hormonal breakout so unfortunately it's hard for me to leave the house with nothing on my face, I always need a bit of coverage to not feel self conscious. This is perfect when I want something quick to even out my skin tone, but the coverage is also build-able for when I do a full face.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by StefyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The formula of this foundation is great. Super light, good coverage, nice finish, but unfortunately the color selection isn't there. I find this a problem with covergirl cosmetics. Way too pink. I'm fair/light with warmer undertones and unfortunately the perfect shade for me in covergirl doesn't exist. I bought 310 classic ivory because original ivory is way too light. Classic ivory is very pink and just not a good match. It's a shame I really liked this and the price is great. Oh well.