October 22, 2014 | 1967 users online

Mascara - Essence - I Love Extreme Crazy Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by kings20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Loveeeeeee this mascara. This review is just a first impression as I just got this yesterday. I have thin, sparse, straight - typical Asian lashes. With one coat, my lashes were dark and thick!! It does grab a bit of product on the wand, so wipe off the excess on the opening. Two coats and my lashes are dark, thick with nice length. Will definitely repurchase. Love Essence products. My only gripe is that Essence products aren't sealed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I think that with essence's mascara you cannot go wrong.. They are cheap and good quality for the price and this one was really good and had a good size for my little eyes and short lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

OMG! This mascara is not what you'd expect for a really cheap mascara (2.80!). It's really amazing! It thickens, lengthens, holds curl and makes lashes really "extreme". It is so cheap and works better than expensive mascaras I have tried with no clumps, I am really impressed and will continue to purchase and buy another :D You need this in your life! Hahaha.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my favourite. cheap, works great. love it because it comes off easily when washing face but stays nice all day regardless. I always get compliments, people ask me if I'm wearing fake lashes sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

I purchased this product because I was searching for a dupe (-ish) variety of Covergirl's Lashblast mascara from a brand that doesn't do animal testing. (*I am PRETTY sure Essence is cruelty-free. I found a source that confirmed it, but also another one that said it was questionable...I trusted my first source, though. Tryin' my best over here.).

I LOVE Lashblast, and I have to say that this is just as good for me. What I like better about I Love Extreme is:

-Price! Only 5$ at ULTA. What a steal.

-Formula! It's very, very build-able. I don't find it clumpy, I think I can do 3 coats and have crazy false-looking lashes.

The only con I have is the brush size is a little crazy long, but it has nice end bristles (which I like for corners/bottom lashes).

All in all, this is a guilt-free purchase because it's CHEAP as heck and you don't have to support animal testing! For me, this is the cheapeast cruelty free mascara that actually does something to my stubby little lash friends.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Itsjustkristy

AWEFUL! I was looking forward to trying this mascara out cause of all the great reviews but ITS SO CLUMPY! even with like half a coat! It's clumpy, sticky, made my lashes imcredibly heavy and the brush is WAAAAY too long, it made applying the mascara so hard without getting it everywhere. But for 2.95 i guess i shouldn't have been surprised to be disappointed however i prefer my collection no clumps mascara which was only 2.95 as well

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by sakura4869

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will continue to purchase this mascara as long as I can find it ! I makes my lashes look AMAZING. but I would advise you not to put it on your lower lashes because the formula is a bit on the dry side, and it will flake if you do

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually really love this mascara. Price is so inexpensive and great pink packaging. I was skeptic to try it at first even though it got great reviews, simply because I always thought essence was a low quality cheap brand. I was wrong! My lashes are average/long and naturally curled. Not too thick but thicker than some. This makes them so dark and full looking while adding a good bit of length too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by kimmy2506

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is perfect! After just one coat, my lashes are longer, fuller and awesome looking. I do wipe the side of the brush on the edge of the tube before I use it, because a fair bit of product stays on the brush. Makes it clumpy. Wiping it leaves the perfect amount of prduct on the brush.
I have repurchased this mascara, I just love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

I am loving this mascara. I prefer dramatic lashes and this delivers. It is advertised as a volume mascara but I find it very lengthening too. The brush is wonderful - tons of tiny bristles that grab and separate my lashes while still delivering volume. It also holds a curl really well. At the price point, you can't go wrong. Especially with other drugstore mascaras going for up to $12 CAD