October 22, 2014 | 1920 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Janetw86

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A friend bought this for me as a gift. It's time consuming to do properly, and it takes patience ( which I lack at times) but it does work. I would never use it every day, as I just don't have the time, nor do I need huge lashes every day ! For special occasions though, it can't be beat. I don't have long lashes, and with this I absolutely do. If you don't put that last layer of gel on...beware...fibers will be on your cheeks. Overall, I would buy this again, but only for special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Chaz573

First of all i would like to point out I have the worlds smallest eyelashes.. I have never seen anyone with smaller pathetic eyelashes than me haha. I wear falsies everyday yes everyday.. I saw this and read lots of reviews as it is quite pricey.. they all seemed great including youtube videos so i bought it from amazon, i am in the UK so it took about 3 weeks to arrive. It is amazing.. I never thought i could get my puny eyelashes this big they are now 4x bigger! I don't longer feel the need to wear falsies everyday now and will only wear them for a night out or special occasion. It is worth the money! I promise you.. I highly recommend this product to anyone! It comes in nice packaging to like a glasses case which is nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by dearjordanxx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so excited to try this mascara and I'll admit, as soon as I got it, I put it on right away. It honestly looked beautiful and my lashes looked natural, just longer and slightly fuller. It's been almost a week of wearing this and my opinion on it has completely changed. When I applied it the first and maybe second time, I only needed to layer it twice to get my desired look. Now I'm finding myself having to put on 6-7 coats to make my lashes look noticeably different. And for some reason, my lashes look fake, spidery, and disgusting even after just 2 coats. I only apply the fibers from the middle of my lashes to the very tips so that it does not clump and so the fibers do not get in my eyes. Even after sealing the fibers with the gel multiple times, they still fell into my eyes and irritated them a lot. I'm not sure what it is about this product but it takes me 30 minutes to apply this and that's longer than my normal makeup routine was when I was just using drug store mascara. I am definitely never buying this again, it was a complete waste of my money and it requires way too much effort for a mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Erica00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I saw this 3D mascara online awhile back but the hefty price prevented me from buying it.

Recently an acquaintance began selling it, so I ordered some.

The packaging is nice, but its probably a huge part of the cost, so it kinda of irked me that I was paying for a fancy case when I donít require one.

First time I put it on, I donít think I used enough of the gel and applied it too close to my eye, because the fibers fell into my eyes and was really painful/bothersome.

The next time I applied it, I only applied the gel and fibers to the ends of my lashes and this prevented the fibers from getting into my eyes.

If you build a few layers on, you can definitely see a difference. But it takes patience, so itís not something I use everyday.

It is also quite intense, so I felt a little too done up wearing it to work. I only apply it on weekends now.

Washing it off Ė big clumps of the black fibers come up and stick to your face. It comes off rather easily with soap, but I recommend not washing your face in the vicinity of anyone who can see. They would probably have nightmares.

Overall Ė I enjoy it, but itís not my favourite, and I probably wouldnít order it again.

It cost $45.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by SweetSummer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I could not find a thing to like about this product. It is NOT a mascara.

I have tried it several times and followed the instructions and watched the youtube video. By the way who really needs a product that takes this kind of effort to use correctly? This is the excuse given by Younique if you do not like it.

I do not have any allergies but each time I have applied this my eyes instantly feel heavy and irritated.

Most importantly I did not see any difference in my lashes. Another reviewer mentioned the case and it is silly to waste so much material and money on it.

I will stick with the tried and true YSL.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by LoryM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I already have pretty decent eyelashes, so maybe that's why I didn't notice much of a difference. I put the mascara on one eye, but not the other to see if anyone else noticed. After 4 coats, my daughter did notice a slight difference. The fibers fell into my eye and it was quite bothersome and irritating (like I had sand in my eye.) It irritated my eye so much that I ended up having to wash it off.

I, personally, do not like this item. The irritation it caused my eye, plus the fact that it was barely noticeable, makes it not worthwhile for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by dollybolly

First to the girl who said she tried it 3 times and it didn't work so she tossed it...I thought it didn't work at first too but I realized I was doing it backwards and when I figured that out I was so amazed at the difference.

I was so skeptical to buy it because let's face it, it's expensive and sometimes I don't know who is really writing some reviews but I finally made the jump and I am a fan for life! The only thing is that it comes in a pretty fancy case, I could do without that and take a better price but all in all I would highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by cinimini15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, so I researched this product and researched it again and again. I finally bought it from my local presenter (Crystal Bond- your amazing girl!!!!) and let me tell you this is amazing! This makes my eyes pop! The best thing is it lasts all day, even the next day, without all the flaky partials all over my cheeks and eyelids that I normally have with other mascara. I love that I can layer the product with out all the clumps and my own lashes seem to be growing! Amazing stuff! I also wear contacts and it doesn't bother my lenses. Ok the only thing, if you want to call it a thing is I personally like to use eye makeup remover to remove all my makeup. It comes off super easy that way. Soap and water...it takes just a little bit more effort.. But soooo worth it! I love this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by adebfio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gave it three tries and tossed it. To me, it was the equivalent of putting pieces of wet dryer lint on my eyelashes. The end result wasn't longer lashes but more like really fibery short lashes.

I followed the directions to a "T" and wound up with pieces of fiber in my eye and a broken capillary.

I'll stick with my Makeup Forever Smokey Lash.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by angiegirl25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff and would be absolutely lost without it. I have barely any eyelashes at all and this gives me a dramatic look...love love love it!