Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.3

Terrible product defiantly not worth £23 let alone £1 clumpy mascara that's what it is I done a review video on my Facebook page to so how clumpy this stuff is don't recommend the only positive comments are mainly from the people who sell it!!

I'm not sure why this is called Unlisted Brand?? Bear with me I'm new hear & the product I am trying to review is Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+
First let me say AWESOMEST PRODUCT -a MUST HAVE STAPLE FOR ALL! I've used various brands of mascara $ the fiber lashes extensions for over 2 years now & of all of them this is the very best bang for your hard earned bucks. I started with the most expensive - Cherry Blooms at $60 also. Although t is my 2nd favorite, it's price tag is ridiculous!!! I then searched eBay & found its Chinese knock off. By the time I pd $15 for the reductions & another $15 for shipping, Chinese product Cherry Blossom cost the same as the older formal of Younique's Fiber Lashes Mascaa but though the cheap Chinese crap liked good immidiate after solo stun, it was a mess o apply - l of balls

If you are reading a review that isn't new or from the 3D+ fiber lashes, it is probably out of date. Younique improved their product in fall of 2015 and a lot of the clumping/other issues are no longer valid. Also if you run the tubes under warm water or blow dryer for 5 seconds prior to use if you are in cold weather it makes them easier to apply. An extra 60 seconds getting ready? worth it? yep! These lashes make your eyes pop and they are all natural ingredients that can be removed with coconut oil- you can't say that about cover girl mascara! :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am tending to think most of the positive reviews for this product are from those who sell it or wish to promote it, since it must be sold by a representative and is not available otherwise. In my opinion it is garbage.
I tried this mascara 5-6 times over a month and my opinion of it only got worse. Messy to apply and not at all worth the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I've been using Younique 3D Fibre Lashes for over a year now and love it so much, I've dubbed it one of my holy grail mascaras. I have super sensitive skin and eyes and love that this doesn't irritate them at all - the mascara is made from natural products such as honey, beeswax and green tea, if I remember correctly.

I never use the fibres however, and just use the gel as I find the fibres make my lashes look more clumpy and they tend to fall out throughout the day. The gel is awesome - I never get clumps, it's both lengthening and volumising, not to mention the product is super easy to remove with water based makeup remover (but never runs while it's on, even when I spend the day crying or running around in the rain!). My lashes are also natural curly and the gel holds the curl well without weighing my lashes down.

Only cons would be the brush as application can get a bit messy (you'll have to clean up a bit afterwards) and the price, but it's definitely well worth the money as I've spent much more on mascaras that ended up being rubbish. There is a lot of false advertising going around too, but it truly is an amazing mascara. My sister swears on the mascara too and is a contact lense wearer. Only reason I'll be discontinuing use is because my provider has moved to America and I can no longer find anyone to purchase it from. If only it were more easily accessible! However, I will never stop recommending this mascara to anyone who wants an awesome natural mascara that is both perfect for everyday wear and more dramatic looks :)

this product is junk.... save your money ....if you don't mind removing the black fibers that migrate around your eyes and re-doing your make-up 3 or 4 times then maybe you'll like this product.... makes a mess and little more

I wasn't blessed with long, thick eyelashes that cast mysterious shadows in candlelight. Oh, how I've always longed for those beautiful J.Lo fluttery lashes! No, instead, I have the fine, straight, lashes that are barely noticeable unless I'm wearing falsies or extensions. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy for falsies (except for special occasions) and extensions are too costly and high maintenance for my lifestyle. Needless to say, I am always on the hunt for a mascara that will magically thicken, lengthen, and curl my lashes in one fell swoop. Did I mention it should also be long lasting and natural looking?

One day, I get added to a Younique 3D Fiber Lash group on Facebook (without my permission). Normally, I just ignore these groups and remove myself as inconspicuously as possible since I usually don't have a need for miracle diets, storage containers, or candles. However, My friend posted a picture of her before and after eyelashes. I was mesmerized. Her lashes were so long and thick they almost touched her eyebrows (granted, she was naturally blessed with the previously mentioned lashes but we'll get to that shortly). I had to try these lash plumpers for myself.

First thing to note, you have to order these from a "presenter" and cannot purchase this product from a store or salon. While I impatiently waited for my mascara to arrive, my expectations rose with every YouTube video review I watched. I convinced myself these were going to be the push up bras for my lashes.

Finally, my mascara arrived. Or, maybe I should say mascaras. There's actually two tubes. A tube for the transferring gel and another tube for the actual fibers. Both come in a black case that seems a little ostentatious. The case looked like a cheap case for sunglasses you buy at an outlet kiosk. I immediately trashed it and proceeded to reading the instructions.

Please note, this is a four step process. First, you apply your regular mascara. Once that dries, you apply the transfer gel which gets the fibers to stick. Next, you apply the fibers. Lastly, you "seal" the fibers by applying the transfer gel again. This seems like a lot of work but, I thought it would be worth the effort to get the doll-like fluttery lashes of my dreams.

My dreams were quickly crushed. I followed the instructions closely (they weren't that difficult) and went out that evening. Sadly, my lashes looked more like tarantula legs and the those tiny little fibers kept falling on my cheeks and in my eyes. I spent most of the night brushing fibers off my cheeks and making excuses for my red, irritated eyes.

But I'm forgiving and I believe in multiple chances so I gave this mascara multiple tries over 3 months. Sometimes the fibers fell, sometimes they stayed put, but always my lashes looked like clumpy spider legs. Tired of looking like a stoned Tammy Faye Bakker impersonator, I decided to toss both tubes in the trash and returned to just using primer and mascara.

A few things to note, I think this product might work better with people who already have nice lashes and who want an alternative to falsies or extensions. Which is great. I'm just not one of those lucky few. Also, as far as I can tell, you can only get this mascara in black. Finally, I checked out the site and it looks like they replaced the case with a more travel friendly (and less gaudy looking) pouch.

Would I buy this again? No, I think I'll stick with my tried and true mascaras (Chanel, Two Faced, Benefit, Yves St. Laurent, and DiorShow). They may not give me the magical lashes I dream of but that's what falsies are for!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm about to give you the most honest, real review you are going to find online for this product.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

1.) FALSE ADVERTISING: If you are hoping this product is going to work some kind of miracle on your eyelashes, I'm sorry sweethearts but this will not do it. I watched all the Youtube reviews on this product and was so excited to get it. When I used it, I was so disappointed. It didn't go on nicely even with multiple applications and didn't look much different from my normal eyelashes.

2.) CLUMPY: It works like this. There are two "mascaras" that come with the package. The first is a clear, black gel. The second is the fibre brush, where tiny fibres attach to the gel to add the 3D, enhanced look. These fibres come out in little clumps, so you end up spending time taking off half the product you just put on.

3.) EXPENSIVE: I have no problem splurging when it comes to makeup. And even then I feel that the $35.00 price for this is not worth it. This is the one product that layering on just does not work because there are FIBRES coming out, not actual mascara. And since you have to take a piece of tissue and wipe off the little clumps of fibre anyway, you're wasting the product and ergo your money.

***Keep in mind that many of the reviewers online that review Younique products are salespeople for this brand - they do not have a store, they have sales reps selling their products. Yes you can buy them online but most of their business comes from their sales reps... which is why you will see a lot of positive reviews for this product.

It's very disappointing to see the reviews on the 3D Mascara. I purchased this 3 months ago and have used every single day. I am a daily contact lense wearer and for me I have had not one problem with using this product. It is the best I have ever used. Very light weight. You use as much as you want. I tend not to put the fibers on the bottom only the gel as I have long lashes. Bought this for my mum who doesn't have much lashes and she too absolutely loves it. She is 63 and how will only buy this.

To get the best out of this is to do one eye at a time. Use the gel, then the fibres making sure that they are not too close to the eyelid as these are to make your lashes long, the gel is the black mascara. Once the fibres are on use the gel. You can then keep doing this until you get your desired length. To avoid clumping which you will get from any other mascara is to use a brush. Having said that I have friends that like that clumpy look. I don't but each to your own.

The amount of money I have spent on mascaras be cheap or expensive have never compared to this. I would 100% recommend these. Best investment

i really dislike this mascara I tried this before I tried the Avon spectra lash mascara and i didn't like it at all

Popular Mascaras