December 19, 2014 | 1089 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by 14llopez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didnt work at all. Applied a few coats and they stood up for a few minutes but no difference in length. Just a few minutes later they were down and not curled. Wouldnt reccomend the product. Only works if you have really long lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by chalford123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The one thing I now do when using any new product is read the directions 2-3 times, I used to rush thru and miss steps. These are awesome if you have thinning or blond eyelashes like I do! 1 curl your eyelashes 2 put on your regular mascara 3 put on their primer as I call it 4 then the fibers 5 then reapply their primer to set the fibers. I then finish getting ready and as far as the fallout or fiber fallout as others have mentioned I to had that until I tried using my blow dryer on cool to wave over my face right after finishing all the other prep to go out, shakes off any loose fibers and I'm good to go for the night. I'll take this over wrestling with falsies any day, those I like but take me forever and if I mess up its another 30 min to fix everything. So all in all great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by gloss88

I love it!!! You have to seal it again with the first tube! (I forget what it is called) and it doesn't flake. People ask me what I have on my lashes!!! I swear by it!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Jae1010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not worth it. The thought is right but the fibers do not stay in place. I agree 100% with the other reviews the fibers either get into my eyes or all on my cheeks. By the end of the night my eyes were red. I tried applying it with and without my mascara as well as applying a bit more gel to seal it. This would be worth $30 if it actually worked the way t should. Save yourself the hassle of returning the item and having to pay for shipping both ways and find another product that actually works.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by desireejosilin

I tried this mascara thinking it would be amazing and it totally let me down. My eyelashes clumped sooo bad and they didn't stay curled at all. No irritation or anything though . Maybe it is just good on certain types of lashes? Not sure if I would ever try again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by SusanMowery

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just got my Younique's mascara yesterday from an online party. I have long lashes but they are getting a little thin and for my son's wedding I wore extensions that took some of my eyelashes out. With this, my lashes look full again. Not having any problems with flaking. Definitely will buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Macake

I love this mascara. It definitely makes my eyelashes look fuller. The fallout is a small problem for me but I just read on the website that you're supposed to put the transplanting gel on the lashes after the fibers go on as well as before and I didn't know that, so I'll have to try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the way this product makes me eyelashes look--long and full, but not clumpy. I don't have any problem with the fiber falling out and if I do, it's because I applied in a hurry so they didn't adhere all the way. I used to wear contacts and I also had no irritation. Overall, I love this mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by mswfashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It really wasn't worth the hype. On my already full and long lashes the result wasn't anymore dramatic than Lancome Hypnose. The fibers didn't seem to stay put. I got a bad feeling about it and took it off within 20 minutes... it just seems like a bad idea to put loose fibers near the eye once you give it more thought. My friend who sells it has close to no eyelashes and has loved it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by shynjcksn

I really like this mascara. it definitely makes your eyelashes appear longer and thicker. also, it's very easy to wash off. Some of the fibers do fall on your cheek through out the day, but not enough to make it noticeable. I haven't noticed my eyes burning or anything like that. I would highly recommend this to anyone.