October 30, 2014 | 1121 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by CatClosser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

O.M.G!! This stuff is amazing!

I watched several YouTube videos and read reviews on this product and decided to give it a shot. I just received this today and had to try it out immediately.

The directions are easy enough to follow. Apply a thin coat of your regular mascara first and let it dry. Then apply an even coat of the transplanting gel and while it's still wet apply the fibers, then another coat of the transplanting gel to set it. You can repeat if you like but I just did a single application of the fibers. Since you have to apply the fibers while the gel is still wet you should only do 1 eye at a time. I also used an eyelash comb after the final coat of transplanting gel to get rid of any eyelashes that were sticking together.

My eyelashes turned out long and thick! Seriously, I have never seen them this long in my entire life. You know how a lot of men have long thick eyelashes that you would kill for? That's what this stuff did for me. It also left my eyelashes soft. I usually use a waterproof mascara and we all know how that usually makes your lashes stiff, but that wasn't the case with this.

The only problem I have is an issue with my natural eyelashes, not the product. The natural eyelashes on my right eye are just right. But my eyelashes on my left eye are weird. The lashes near the outer corner of my eye are normal and curl up slightly, but the lashes from the middle of my eye to the inner corner of my eye are stick straight and point down. Which means that I have to curl just that section of my eyelashes. I didn't do that before trying this product out so while the eyelashes on my right eye are gorgeous, long, thick and curled, the lashes on my left eye are long, thick and sticking straight out..lol. I guess I'll have to make sure I curl that section of my eyelashes before I use this next time.

The price is a little steep but it's about average if you usually buy the high end mascaras. Plus you're getting 2 products and a nifty case to hold them in.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by AmberDance

At first you have second thoughts, but then you realize this isn't ordinary mascara!!!!!
It's not what most of you use, you have to KNOW how to put it on.

I see negative reviews that ALL have a solution.
The mascara comes with instructions ( DO NOT GET TOO CLOSE YOUR WATERLINE) if it's getting into your eye, you're getting it too close!

It also says to SECURE the fibers well, if they are flaking you aren't applying it correctly!

If it's clumping, you are applying too much transplanting gel, it directly says " apply a thin amount" this is a great mascara but you have to be careful!!!

If you don't like it, you probably can't apply it correctly. All of my customers have been so happy.
I don't want to come off rude, but I'm astonished anyone can find a flaw in this mascara!

For my review, it looks very natural but still gives you that false, thick, long lash look without the crazy extension and falsie price. Waterproof, but easy to remove with makeup wipes. Does have a little scent but it's not noticeable unless you are putting it lose to your nose. Definitely better than any mascara and I've tried every mascara and I can't find one that compares to this. I'm in love!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by breezyislandgirl

This mascara is amazing. If you detailed with your make up you won't like it or get the best results. If you're doing it correctly you will see a major difference.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by abbababa4444

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The 3D mascara is overpriced. My eyes are not sensitive but the texture of this product feels like there is debris on my lashes and I feel minute scratching on my eyes. Some of the companies agents are promoting this product mom's of young girls who are in dance because they claim it's natural. In my opinion because of the texture it could harm a child or a young lady's eyes if they rub their eyes. Not every product that claims its natural is beneficial for personal use. Most of the You Tube reviews I've seen are subjective and it appears that their goal is to push the product. Two positive points yes the packing is nice but not $35.00 nice. Second, the company appears to help individuals start a new business for very little investment and they can work from home or use it as a second income job.
Just my opinion.
bab

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by munedust

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't say enough good things about this product. I love it!! It was a bit of a learning curve in the beginning to apply it properly, but once I learned, it's been smooth sailing. I get compliments on my lashes all the time!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by beauty65

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

shockingly bad! Fine if you like/want clumped lashes....I always thought clumpy mascara was a sign it needed to go in the bin? My friends having allergic reactions to it....AVOID

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Janetw86

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A friend bought this for me as a gift. It's time consuming to do properly, and it takes patience ( which I lack at times) but it does work. I would never use it every day, as I just don't have the time, nor do I need huge lashes every day ! For special occasions though, it can't be beat. I don't have long lashes, and with this I absolutely do. If you don't put that last layer of gel on...beware...fibers will be on your cheeks. Overall, I would buy this again, but only for special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Chaz573

First of all i would like to point out I have the worlds smallest eyelashes.. I have never seen anyone with smaller pathetic eyelashes than me haha. I wear falsies everyday yes everyday.. I saw this and read lots of reviews as it is quite pricey.. they all seemed great including youtube videos so i bought it from amazon, i am in the UK so it took about 3 weeks to arrive. It is amazing.. I never thought i could get my puny eyelashes this big they are now 4x bigger! I don't longer feel the need to wear falsies everyday now and will only wear them for a night out or special occasion. It is worth the money! I promise you.. I highly recommend this product to anyone! It comes in nice packaging to like a glasses case which is nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by dearjordanxx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so excited to try this mascara and I'll admit, as soon as I got it, I put it on right away. It honestly looked beautiful and my lashes looked natural, just longer and slightly fuller. It's been almost a week of wearing this and my opinion on it has completely changed. When I applied it the first and maybe second time, I only needed to layer it twice to get my desired look. Now I'm finding myself having to put on 6-7 coats to make my lashes look noticeably different. And for some reason, my lashes look fake, spidery, and disgusting even after just 2 coats. I only apply the fibers from the middle of my lashes to the very tips so that it does not clump and so the fibers do not get in my eyes. Even after sealing the fibers with the gel multiple times, they still fell into my eyes and irritated them a lot. I'm not sure what it is about this product but it takes me 30 minutes to apply this and that's longer than my normal makeup routine was when I was just using drug store mascara. I am definitely never buying this again, it was a complete waste of my money and it requires way too much effort for a mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Erica00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I saw this 3D mascara online awhile back but the hefty price prevented me from buying it.

Recently an acquaintance began selling it, so I ordered some.

The packaging is nice, but its probably a huge part of the cost, so it kinda of irked me that I was paying for a fancy case when I donít require one.

First time I put it on, I donít think I used enough of the gel and applied it too close to my eye, because the fibers fell into my eyes and was really painful/bothersome.

The next time I applied it, I only applied the gel and fibers to the ends of my lashes and this prevented the fibers from getting into my eyes.

If you build a few layers on, you can definitely see a difference. But it takes patience, so itís not something I use everyday.

It is also quite intense, so I felt a little too done up wearing it to work. I only apply it on weekends now.

Washing it off Ė big clumps of the black fibers come up and stick to your face. It comes off rather easily with soap, but I recommend not washing your face in the vicinity of anyone who can see. They would probably have nightmares.

Overall Ė I enjoy it, but itís not my favourite, and I probably wouldnít order it again.

It cost $45.