September 1, 2014 | 1913 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best overall cleanser I have ever tried. It cleanses off all my makeup well and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Inexpensive and comes with a pump. The price does not hurt either! They always have a coupon for a dollar off too.

note - I'm not sure if they stopped distributing this particular product in Walgreens, although the rest of the line is still there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice product OVERALL. I am not questioning its qualities as far as being a gentle inexpensive cleanser is concerned, but do yourself a favor and check out the fragrance before you buy.

It contains a mild chamomile scent that I really did not like. If you can overlook that, the fragrance is no cause for concern since it is only present in a small amount.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Davy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very sensitive skin. Since using this product I have not experienced any reactions and I have not had any breakouts. The only issue is it leaves my skin a little dry but that's nothing your favorite moisturizer can't fix. I definitely repurchase this product and it's my favorite cleanser right now , might even be an HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Marryam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product!! I've been using it for years. Great as a mild acne cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by spaceykatie

I have been changing cleansers for years, dermatologist prescriptions, high end OTC products, drugstore products, and I can't remember anything working better than this cleanser has worked for me. I use the whole system, this cleanser along with the sensitive skin acne toner and the acne clearing moisturizer. My skin is clear but not dry. When I do have hormonal breakouts this system quickly puts them under control. It works well at removing makeup. Overall I highly recommend this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by WoodlandDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Walmart after eyeing it for years and reading its praises from skin care gurus around the web. I returned it because my initial instincts (that kept me from buying it for so long) were right - it irritated my skin and left it feeling tight and looking dull, just like Purpose's cleanser did a decade ago.

Ingredients: Water, peg-80, sorbitan laurate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, peg-150 distearate, sodium lauroampho pg-acetate phosphate, fragrance, quaternium-15, tetrasodium edta

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by lucie0105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is great! For $7, you may as well try it. This is the only beauty product that I purchase from a drugstore. I've tried tons of other expensive brands and they just do not work. Even Murad, which was supposedly great for sensitive skin gave me breakouts AND cystic pimples...something I never had in my life. I originally bought this product as a 'travel' cleanser...something I could leave in a bag in case I forgot my good stuff. It ended up that this would clear up my skin so I ditched everything else and just use this nice. Definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by javachip00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite cleanser so far is Boscia's Purifying Cleansing Gel, but it's pretty expensive. So I learned that this cleanser is just fine for me, and wayyy cheaper.

I used to think my skin was just acne-prone and oily and realized in the last couple years that I actually have very sensitive skin. So I started using products geared toward sensitive skin, and my face has gotten a lot clearer. In that routine change came Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin. It's very inexpensive for what it does. It completely removes my makeup and doesn't irritate my skin. Can't go wrong with that!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by BeautyHaunt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This cleanser left my combination skin a little too tight and may have contributed to some breakouts. I'm amazed that this is rated so highly by Paula Begoun on beautypedia, especially since this has a high amount of sodium laureth sulfate, which is said to be highly irritating and clogging according to cosdna and a couple other ingredient-analyzing websites. I should have seen this coming. I remember disliking Purpose when I was in my teens, along with Johnson&Johnson's baby washes. Nice price and packaging, but I will stick to cleansers that do not have sodium laureth sulfate from now on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

After reading that this product is an exact dupe for my HG Purpose facial cleanser, I decided to give it a try! It works just as well, only it's $2 cheaper and contains more product. It smells faintly of chamomile flowers and bar soap, which may be irritating for those with very sensitive skin to fragrances. What I love about this product is it removes ALL my makeup without causing breakouts or redness. The reason why I took off one lippy is that it can be drying and leave skin flaky during these cold winter months. I counteract this by only using it once-a-day. Recommended for acne-prone gals like me who are on a budget!