October 20, 2014 | 2075 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

I'm glad I found a DS foundation that actually matches my pale skin, which is surprisingly uncommon. I LOVE that this comes in a bottle with a pump because you can control how much you use and it's sanitary. The finish is kinda satin, and it's medium coverage for me. I have oily skin and this doesn't slide right off like a lot of DS foundations do, so thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by livlaeboorg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is literally my HG! I've been searching for the perfect foundation in a looong time, and it has been diffucult to find a perfect macth, but now i found it! Normally I only use high end products when it comes to foundation, but I decided to try this, and I'm absolutley in love. The product is amazing on my dry skin, and it's sooo cheap. I think it would be too dewy to oily skin, but i think normal to dry skin would love this one.

It blends in perfectley with my skin, and it doesn't even look like I'm wearing foundation, even though it can be build up to a full coverage. It stays on the whole day, and doesn't smugde or goes into fine lines or dry patches. It is healthy flawless skin a bottle! This is a water based foundation, so either hands or brushes would be the best way to apply this foundation.

Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by tazz222003

I typically don't go for a full coverage foundation but I fell in love with this. It doesn't break me out- a huge plus as I only wear foundation if I have hormonal blemishes and foundations typically exacerbate the issue. A thin layer is all that is needed and it blends nicely. It never highlights dry patches or spots. The color is a tiny bit yellow for my skin tone, but it is not obvious, especially in Summer. The dewey finish is amazing. I appreciate that it has a pump and that the scent is pleasant. Overall I am happy with this product and will probably stick with it for a while.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:01:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this foundation!
matches my skin tone perfectly
Texture: doesn't feel heavy at all, feels like second skin, blends easily
Coverage: medium, it's build-able, covers acne scars pretty well
Staying power: 12 hours!
Finish: a little bit dewy, umm more like a healthy glow-y finish
How I use it: I prime my skin with my dmgm primer, apply this foundation all over my face with a foundation brush, then lightly pat some powder on my t-zone (I use creme puff powder by maxfactor) and voila! Smooth, flawless skin for hours and hours and hours!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product but still not considering it as holy grail. Reason being when I touch up with a second layer, it will turn cakey even if I blot my face. other than tt, I have no complains at all. The consistency is not very watery nor thick. Just nice. The coverage is also good. All I need is 1 layer and my face looks good. I do not need any extra usage of concealer and this saves a lot of my time. Plus, I don't feel oily nor sticky after applying it thus I do not need to put any setting powder. I like the scent of this foundation too. Smells like berries. I loved it!! I will repurchase it again. To me, it is better than any other foundations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm onto my third bottle of this foundation, the shade 51 is a perfect match for my very pale, neutral complexion. I like that it's not too pink-toned, which some other pale foundations tend to be. The formula is very creamy and easy to apply and it smells really nice. Good medium coverage and buildable. The only problem I've encountered is that it can highlight dryness, but only when my skin is super dry in winter. For this reason, I've switched to MAC's Mineralize Moisture foundation, but I'll probably go back to Healthy Mix once summer hits.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by BumblexX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is possibly my favourite foundation! (A title I do not give away lightly)

It gives good medium coverage and is really easy to blend. The shade range is good but not excellent but saying that, I am able to find the perfect shade in light bronze.
The great thing about this is the smell. It really smells like fresh summer fruit and the smell lasts for quite a while too.
I always wear a setting powder so I'm not too sure about the lasting power of this foundation.
The only downside of this is that it doesn't have any SPF but that's a minor gripe for such an amazing product. I compensate this by applying a small amount of SPF tinted moisturiser underneath for the sun protection.
Healthy Mix retails for about AU$32 which is a ridiculous mark up but I get mine from asos for about $20, which is reasonable for drugstore foundations in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

I love both this and serum one, nice coverage but not too thick, blend well, smell good. Shade range tends to yellow/neutral which is so good! Most of drug store foundations I think is pink/red. My go to drugstore foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by annieh1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a brilliant product. So it was a bit of an impulse buy... heh... like all of my makeup. But it really has delivered some really fantastic results on my end.

Colour: I am an asian with neutral and slightly yellow undertones, light to medium skin, and quite acne prone. I use the foundation in colour 54 Beige, and it is the absolute perfect colour for me.

Gotta say, this foundation smells fantastic. A mixture of melons, and an assortment of fruits. (If you don't like scented foundations, this may not be it for you. However, I have very sensitive skin, and this has not irritated me at all.) It's not a 'false' chemical smell; it's moreso a really fresh clean scent.

Finish: Light and dewy. Not completely matte. Medium coverage but buildable. I powder up with the Healthy Mix Powder. Finish makes me look really healthy. However, it's not dewy to a point where you look like an oil factory at the end of the day. Moreso, a really nice glow on your face that highlights.

Application: heh I apply with my fingers.

Is it kind to my skin?
Hell yeah. I wear it everyday, and keep to my strict acne.org regime. No pimples, no breakouts, and no irritation. The product feels so light on the skin, and it does last if not 16 hours, at least 8. And you don't turn into an oil factory...I wear it for the whole day. Maybe the occasional powder... and Spritz from Mac Fix + but otherwise, absolutely brilliant.

So yeah, definitely recommend! I'm in Australia and this bloody product cost me so much...$32.00 I believe? But hey, so worth it. Would definitely repurchase. :)

You weren't put on this earth to please other people. Live your life and eliminate all of the stress.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by GagaSuperfan

This is my favourite foundation!

I apply this product with a powder brush and I love the way it glides on my skin! I use the shade 'beige' and it is the perfect colour for my skin tone.
It lasts all day on my skin and it doesn't cling to dry patches; I usually set this foundation with a matte pressed powder and it looks amazing on my skin!

It has a really nice fruity smell that is not overpowering but is still noticeable when I apply the foundation. However, this foundation is in a glass bottle so it may not be ideal for travelling as it may be likely to break.

Overall, I love this product and I would definitely recommend it!