August 1, 2014 | 2133 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Matte - Kate Moss 111 Kiss of Life

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by olivi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Great colour, long lasting, smooth texture - this lipstick is really amazing and affordable.
The lipstick also has a very subtle, pleasant fragrance :)
I would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by bubblewrap831

This is a really pretty red (more on the side of orange rather than blue) that goes well with the yellow undertones in my skin. It is not as drying as I thought it would be since the formula is supposed to be matte. It is not as matte and drying as Revlon matte lipsticks, but still has a very velvety finish. It's one of my favorite lipsticks to date, even though I am more into natural colors. The smell is kind of like artificial grape (Zebra gum from childhood, if you remember), but it surprisingly doesn't bother me. I kind of like it. The packaging is really pretty too. The lipstick doesn't stay on that long if you are eating, but stays vibrant if you aren't. And I agree with the other reviews that it makes my teeth appear more white. It was around $4.50 at Target, which is really not bad. I would repurchase, since I think the perfect red lipstick is hard to come by.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Phoenix41970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this lippie. It lasted through two meals and drinks and even the I barely had to touch up. It makes my teeth look whiter. The only reason I gave it a four was because it made my lips drier. The price was right. It was $4 and change. Chi-ching!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This one's good from all points of view: color, texture, finish, lasting and packaging. It's a beautiful red. I also like to mix it with a nude lipstick on the back of my hand and apply it with a thin brush; the result is a perfect peachy-coral Betty Draper look :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the Lasting Finish lipsticks - I have many different colors. This shade definitely didn't disappoint! It's a bold and bright red, opaque but not so much so that it's unwearable. It's a similar color to Lancome's L'Absolu Rouge lipstick in the shade Absolute Rouge but actually stays put much better. For the price, you can't beat it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by ekitney

A very bright blue-based red that goes on very smooth, with light but opaque rather than sheer coverage. If you do not like heavy, waxy old-fashioned formula lipsticks, this line is a good bet. Seems moisturizing, but not very smear proof. I would def. use a lip liner and powder to set. I like the coverage, but has a weird fake fruit smell. I was hoping for closer to a true red, so I will not repurchase. The right price to try a shade you might not normally.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Rachulll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was super tired of my blah pinks and nudes, so I went to Target today and bought this. LOVE IT. Crazy bright orange tinted red that can either be matte or, with some chap stick underneath, a little glossy. Staying power seems pretty good so far, and the price can't be beat- it's even cheaper than other drugstore mainstays like L'Oreal, Cover Girl and Maybelline.