November 28, 2014 | 859 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Matte - Kate Moss 111 Kiss of Life

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by lisalynx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG this colour is really terrible on me! Pale complexion (NC/NW20) hazel eyes and dark brown hair.

Looked wonderful in the tube but once applied it is very bright and very orange. And the smell... ewwww!!! Don't know how to describe it but it wasn't pleasant.

My girlfriend who was with me at the time told me to take it off immediately!

Unfortunate as I love Rimmel lipsticks, but this has to go back.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by payjark

This is an orangy red, not a true red. But, I like that its matte and hardly fades through the day. Its pretty drying though. But I just use vaseline beforehand.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

Holy grail red!! Don't think about it just get it. Lasts a long time, comfortable to wear, opaque in one coat, and buildable to a strong luxurious finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by pailbluesea

This is an AMAZING bright red for my skin tone (NC 42) and it goes on smoothly, is opaque, matt and doesn't make my teeth look yellow.

One lippie off because it requires reapplication, but maybe if I primed or lined my lips beforehand this wouldn't be an issue.
Love love love it otherwise though, it's made me so comfortable with a) wearing lipstick and b) wearing bright colours :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by olivi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Great colour, long lasting, smooth texture - this lipstick is really amazing and affordable.
The lipstick also has a very subtle, pleasant fragrance :)
I would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by bubblewrap831

This is a really pretty red (more on the side of orange rather than blue) that goes well with the yellow undertones in my skin. It is not as drying as I thought it would be since the formula is supposed to be matte. It is not as matte and drying as Revlon matte lipsticks, but still has a very velvety finish. It's one of my favorite lipsticks to date, even though I am more into natural colors. The smell is kind of like artificial grape (Zebra gum from childhood, if you remember), but it surprisingly doesn't bother me. I kind of like it. The packaging is really pretty too. The lipstick doesn't stay on that long if you are eating, but stays vibrant if you aren't. And I agree with the other reviews that it makes my teeth appear more white. It was around $4.50 at Target, which is really not bad. I would repurchase, since I think the perfect red lipstick is hard to come by.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Phoenix41970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this lippie. It lasted through two meals and drinks and even the I barely had to touch up. It makes my teeth look whiter. The only reason I gave it a four was because it made my lips drier. The price was right. It was $4 and change. Chi-ching!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This one's good from all points of view: color, texture, finish, lasting and packaging. It's a beautiful red. I also like to mix it with a nude lipstick on the back of my hand and apply it with a thin brush; the result is a perfect peachy-coral Betty Draper look :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the Lasting Finish lipsticks - I have many different colors. This shade definitely didn't disappoint! It's a bold and bright red, opaque but not so much so that it's unwearable. It's a similar color to Lancome's L'Absolu Rouge lipstick in the shade Absolute Rouge but actually stays put much better. For the price, you can't beat it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by ekitney

A very bright blue-based red that goes on very smooth, with light but opaque rather than sheer coverage. If you do not like heavy, waxy old-fashioned formula lipsticks, this line is a good bet. Seems moisturizing, but not very smear proof. I would def. use a lip liner and powder to set. I like the coverage, but has a weird fake fruit smell. I was hoping for closer to a true red, so I will not repurchase. The right price to try a shade you might not normally.