November 26, 2014 | 1386 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by JadoreNelle

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lotion is garbage. Only get this lotion if your oily. I have combo skin and it doesnt moisturize well at all. I can only imagine if you had dry skin. Bought this because a friend of mine who works at a dept. store rec. it. I gave it a try, I used a whole half bottle. Stay away, there is better face lotions out there.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by michele71976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

makes my skin really soft. works better than what I've tried so far.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by LookSee

Update: after approx 4 weeks of use, I had to stop because it gradually turned my skin into a shiny greasy mess. I have normal-dry skin. It wasn't moisturizing enough for the dry patches, and it was too oily for the normal parts.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by skincarefanatic17

I have combination/dry skin, (dryer during the winter, oiler during the summer.) I had been using Olay Complete Daily Moisturizing Lotion, for Combination/Oily skin, for about a year now, along with the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (regular.) Up till recently I had been OK with my skin routine, I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. Recently my skin has become unbearably dry and flaky, the cleanser just my skin feel tighter, and the moisturizer didn't help (as it is meant for combo/oily skin. I did some research and found the Clinique 3-Step, I got mine for skin type 2. The set came with a cleanser, exfoliator, and a moisturizer, all of which I love (so far). At first I thought the moisturizer made my skin to oily for my liking, I took it back to the store to get the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, but the consultant said to give it another try, only USE LESS PRODUCT about the size of a pea or less, rub it in between your hands to warm it up and apply. I tried it again, and my skin felt AMAZING!!! It wasn't oily. If you are having the same trouble as I did, try this step! Overall I give this moisturizer two thumbs and two toes up!!! :) I recommend this for everyone who has combination to dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For summer it's a major no-no! But during the winter time when you're sick, the heat is on and your face is cracking, this is wonderful! My skin drinks it like a dream... I use it only at night time as it gets quite oily throughout the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Allioa09

I really wanted to like this. My mom has always sworn on Clinique so I decided to give this a try. It left my skin very greasy. Literally my make up would just like slide right off if i didn't wash my face before applying. I guess it moisturized okay, but nothing special. I've gotten drug store face moisturizers that made my face softer and overall worked better. If I were you I would save your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by MJKhan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I get free samples of this, so I don't really buy this. It moisturizes and does it's job but it is not that special. It has a bit of a greasy feel to it. It isn't something so extraordinary that you have to go out of your way for that exorbitant price tag, you can find something better at a cheaper price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by akneil

Honestly, if you want a moisturizer with a mineral oil base, get the St. Ives one for $2.99. This moisturizer did nothing for me. It was too rich and clogging on my skin due to the mineral oil and petroleum, but didn't moisturize either.. odd.
Not worth spending your money on.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by GigiMakeupStudio

In the winters, my skin gets super dry & I'd never found anything that could control that....until now. This moisturizer is wonderful. It's the most moisturizing moisturizer I've ever used. I use it everyday before bed. I love the pump. It's so sanitary & just looks cute. Finally, I don't have Flake City on my face anymore! Cold winter, here I come!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use jojoba oil under it and this way it doesn't normally make my face oily. It only gets a little bit oily if I get hot, but it's not a big problem.
My face looks supermoist and surprisingly quite nice with these 2 combinations.
It doesn't irritate my skin.

It's too expensive.
It used to make my face oily without the jojoba oil.
I've got the little version and the packaging is so annoying, I have to use Cotton swabs to get the lotion out.

= I won't repurchase.