Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 12/26/2013 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This made my skin smooth, but broke me out in little bumps everywhere. They went away as soon as I discontinued using it. I cannot recommend this, and I will not repurchase.

on 12/26/2013 12:29:00 AM

I have a love hate relationship with this moisturizer. I definitely hate using this in the summer because it never seems to soak in. I sorta like this in the winter though when I have dryer skin. It breaks me out in the summer because it just sits on top of my skin but in the winter it seems to absorb better and doesn't cause acne. The main issue I have with this moisturizer however is the ingredients. While I don't think mineral oil is a terrible skin ingredient because technically it can't absorb into the skin and only acts as a barrier to prevent moisture loss I feel like cheaper lotions ie Nivea soft creme is a great dupe at a waaaaay lower price then this. That being sad I don't recommend this for oily girls during the summer or winter.

on 12/24/2013 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Thank god I didn't buy this with my own money. I have oily/combination skin and this broke me out like crazy. It has a light texture and my skin absorbed it like a sponge but my skin broke out horribly in tiny rash like pimples and it took me a while to recover. I heard many people loving it but it's not for me!

on 12/18/2013 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This lotion is garbage. Only get this lotion if your oily. I have combo skin and it doesnt moisturize well at all. I can only imagine if you had dry skin. Bought this because a friend of mine who works at a dept. store rec. it. I gave it a try, I used a whole half bottle. Stay away, there is better face lotions out there.

on 12/18/2013 10:12:00 PM

makes my skin really soft. works better than what I've tried so far.

on 12/18/2013 6:43:00 PM

Update: after approx 4 weeks of use, I had to stop because it gradually turned my skin into a shiny greasy mess. I have normal-dry skin. It wasn't moisturizing enough for the dry patches, and it was too oily for the normal parts.

I have combination/dry skin, (dryer during the winter, oiler during the summer.) I had been using Olay Complete Daily Moisturizing Lotion, for Combination/Oily skin, for about a year now, along with the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (regular.) Up till recently I had been OK with my skin routine, I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. Recently my skin has become unbearably dry and flaky, the cleanser just my skin feel tighter, and the moisturizer didn't help (as it is meant for combo/oily skin. I did some research and found the Clinique 3-Step, I got mine for skin type 2. The set came with a cleanser, exfoliator, and a moisturizer, all of which I love (so far). At first I thought the moisturizer made my skin to oily for my liking, I took it back to the store to get the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, but the consultant said to give it another try, only USE LESS PRODUCT about the size of a pea or less, rub it in between your hands to warm it up and apply. I tried it again, and my skin felt AMAZING!!! It wasn't oily. If you are having the same trouble as I did, try this step! Overall I give this moisturizer two thumbs and two toes up!!! :) I recommend this for everyone who has combination to dry skin.

on 12/16/2013 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

For summer it's a major no-no! But during the winter time when you're sick, the heat is on and your face is cracking, this is wonderful! My skin drinks it like a dream... I use it only at night time as it gets quite oily throughout the day.

on 12/3/2013 4:54:00 PM

I really wanted to like this. My mom has always sworn on Clinique so I decided to give this a try. It left my skin very greasy. Literally my make up would just like slide right off if i didn't wash my face before applying. I guess it moisturized okay, but nothing special. I've gotten drug store face moisturizers that made my face softer and overall worked better. If I were you I would save your money.

on 12/1/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I get free samples of this, so I don't really buy this. It moisturizes and does it's job but it is not that special. It has a bit of a greasy feel to it. It isn't something so extraordinary that you have to go out of your way for that exorbitant price tag, you can find something better at a cheaper price.