September 23, 2014 | 1745 users online

BB Cream - Clinique - Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hmm not sure about this , does give you a nice glow , especially if i mix it with my maybelline BB cream but every time i use it i get breakouts on my chin

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this mainly to conceal near my eyes and nose area. I like how it conceals, so I decided to apply it to my whole face.
Although I have it in Deep, it was too light for the rest of my face. It also broke me out on my forehead. It wasn't until afterwards that I realize my skin is too acne-prone for anything that promises to hydrate/moisturize. It sucks that I can't use this all over because it does have SPF 30 and it does provide good coverage. This product is best for those who have dry skin that is not prone to breaking out. The shade range is also limited.
I will use the rest to conceal near my eyes, but I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

PERFECT for my combo oily skin. Coverage is medium, but spreads like cream. Keeps my face matte/satin, and quite flawless. Light reflecting pigments hide my dark circles and redness. Does not irritate or fade for me, even with my oily skin. It just sets and stays. Looks soo pretty.

Love love love.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by bjlt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been looking for the perfect cc or bb cream for a while - i wanted something i could wear on holiday that gives me coverage, but isn't too heavy and doesn't melt as soon as you go in the sun! I've used a few bb creams and found them all too heavy and orange but this cream is near perfect for me - i am very pale and foundations tend to go crusty on my skin, but this cc cream didn't! I use it after i wash and tone, like i would a foundation and find it gives me coverage, without looking like i've got a full face of liquid foundation on! I apply a light bit of powder, too, and love the look it gives! I really recommend it for anyone pale (i use the lightest colour and it isnt orange at all) or for anyone who likes a bit of coverage whilst on holiday as it doesn't melt and stays on all day.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Lorraine6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Way too thick, did not spread well nor blend in. Gave a very "made up" look. I washed it off right away and threw out the tube. Fortunately I had received it as a free sample.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by chrissie69

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Very rich, rather thick, but looks good on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by karmacat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I could not make this CC cream work for me. I found it too creamy to be blended properly---it basically sat on my face and highlighted my pores. The colour match was fabulous (Very Light), but it didn't really do a decent job at masking imperfections and discolouration. Thankfully, I was able to return it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Giginessa13

I use this on clients at the counter, and if the tone complements them it makes their skin look healthy and glowing. Here are some cons though: 1.Makes me break out. It probably won't make you break out, but since aloe gives me pimples that's why I have this problem. Would love my brand to make more oil free things that do not use aloe. 2. because of the Violet optics, the tones look a bit pink. Not very natural for a golden complexion. I do like this product, it's just not for me :/

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by chloelc

I have decided that I quite like this cc cream. I was a bit worried after reading the other reviews on this product (silly me for only reading them after my purchase) but I've been using it for about 3 weeks and so far it's been pretty good to my skin. I tend to wear it at the weekend or on days that I only want to wear a little bit of makeup. It's important not to use too much product, a little goes a long way, but it does give you quite fresh, glowy skin. The coverage is a good level, quite light but at the same time it provides enough to allow me to skip concealer (most of the time!). I think I probably would repurchase, the only thing that puts me off slightly is the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really this for 6 months and decided it is not for me. It is a little bit too moisturizing (and I have dry skin), tranfers easily to shirts (watch your neckline and giving hugs), and does not have a good color selection (I use medium, which is a tad dark and need to use a darker powder around my jaw-line to blend the markings). There are 3 colors to choose from. Price is very high, $35.00 at Sephora or Macy's. I happily use Physicians Formula talc-free pressed mineral correcting powder, $13.95 at Walmart, is easy to cover imperfections, has great staying power, and does not transfer.