July 28, 2014 | 2092 users online

BB Cream - Clinique - Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by chrissie69

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Very rich, rather thick, but looks good on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by karmacat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I could not make this CC cream work for me. I found it too creamy to be blended properly---it basically sat on my face and highlighted my pores. The colour match was fabulous (Very Light), but it didn't really do a decent job at masking imperfections and discolouration. Thankfully, I was able to return it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Giginessa13

I use this on clients at the counter, and if the tone complements them it makes their skin look healthy and glowing. Here are some cons though: 1.Makes me break out. It probably won't make you break out, but since aloe gives me pimples that's why I have this problem. Would love my brand to make more oil free things that do not use aloe. 2. because of the Violet optics, the tones look a bit pink. Not very natural for a golden complexion. I do like this product, it's just not for me :/

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by chloelc

I have decided that I quite like this cc cream. I was a bit worried after reading the other reviews on this product (silly me for only reading them after my purchase) but I've been using it for about 3 weeks and so far it's been pretty good to my skin. I tend to wear it at the weekend or on days that I only want to wear a little bit of makeup. It's important not to use too much product, a little goes a long way, but it does give you quite fresh, glowy skin. The coverage is a good level, quite light but at the same time it provides enough to allow me to skip concealer (most of the time!). I think I probably would repurchase, the only thing that puts me off slightly is the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really this for 6 months and decided it is not for me. It is a little bit too moisturizing (and I have dry skin), tranfers easily to shirts (watch your neckline and giving hugs), and does not have a good color selection (I use medium, which is a tad dark and need to use a darker powder around my jaw-line to blend the markings). There are 3 colors to choose from. Price is very high, $35.00 at Sephora or Macy's. I happily use Physicians Formula talc-free pressed mineral correcting powder, $13.95 at Walmart, is easy to cover imperfections, has great staying power, and does not transfer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Lillian88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this cc cream! I've never used a cc or bb cream so i have nothing to compare it to. When I first tried this out on my wrist I was sure I wouldnt like it because it felt so cakey and thick the consultant tried to get my make up off and try it out on my skin but I have severe acne scars ...and that was just not happening so I opted for a sample instead. I received two samples one in very light and another in light. i tried the very light first because the light looked waaay dark but to my surprise the light was my perfect match and the very light at first looked cakey and chalky but within a few mins of wear it actually looked good it made my skin look bright and radiant even glowing in a good way! They both look great and now i don't know which one to get i may just get both. Oh and i just sprinkle some Shiseido sheer matifying powder on my t-zone and a bit of clinique's airbrush concealer in fair 04 and i'm good to go ! my acne scars aren't completely covered they peek through but r not very noticeable i have even worn it on it's own and i don't get very oily or break out. Last thing! applying a little of chanel tan de soleil or estee lauder bronze goddess makes your complexion look amazing! i love those combos!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the look but don't like the feel of it. It is too thick for my combination skin. For me it best works on top of a primer (I use the Nivea make up basis) and applied lightly with a wet sponge. It does however really cover any redness and the light/medium shade works well with my warm skin tone.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Laurawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a small test tube of this and as a huge Clinique fan I really wanted to like it. Unfortunately it just didn't work for me. I have dry/combination skin and it just sat, heavy and greasy on top of it. Sorry to say that I would not purchase the full size.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by banoffipie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Didn't like this product. Have combination oily skin and it just made my face look even oiler. Have now come to the conclusion that I need a foundation or bb cream that is matte, not dewy or luminous as in my experience, they just don't work on oily skins. Trying to give myself a "glow" is just not working!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by 76bonz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this CC cream very hard to blend. I may as well wear foundation as to wear this cream. I am pale so I got the "light" shade and the color is okay but even over moisturized skin I could not spread it quick enough unless using a damp makeup sponge. The reason I give it 2 stars is it does contain sunscreen and it does not cause break outs. I am looking for something easier to apply and that is more moisturizing. I don't like when I see makeup "patches" on my face when I am outside. And I spend a lot of time outside.