July 26, 2014 | 948 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

I love this cleanser, it has a really nice rich luxurious lather and it helps smooth out skin. I keep this in the shower and it really helps me feel refreshed in the morning. The texture is really interesting it's like a thick almost solid gel that turns into a lot of foam. You only need to use a little bit so it'll last a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

I was looking for an inexpensive cleanser to use with my Clarisonic until I could get to Sephora to repurchase my Philosophy Purity cleanser. I read the great reviews about this cleanser and got excited to try it. And I can honestly say that I'm so glad that I did. This product is great. I'm very finicky with cleansers as I have combo/oily skin but I don't want something that dries out my skin, causing it to over-produce oil. So because there was no alcohol in the product, I gave it a go and was pleasantly surprised. I don't know why I was surprised I liked it so much, as I've actually always had good experiences with Ganier skincare. I didn't necessarily notice any change in the 'radiance' of my skin, but it is a great overall cleanser. So to break it down:

PROS:
- great smell, fresh and fruity
- foams up beautifully
- gentle
- not overly drying
- comes in a pump bottle
- a little goes a long way
- inexpensive

CONS:
- pump is a little stubborn
- didn't notice improvement in radiance of skin

All in all, this stuff is fantastic. I highly recommend for anyone looking for something effective but affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by ladyj87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I finally found a cleanser that works for me. Hallelujah! Since I've been using this (once a day, for about a month now), my skin is glowing. I used to get breakouts on my cheeks and those are long gone. The zits used to leave a dark pink scar once they healed, and this face wash has really helped fade them. I have pretty sensitive skin, and I don't find this irritating at all. The consistency is a little weird, almost like jell-o, so that took some time getting used to. But all in all, I have absolutely no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by tiaracymone

This is the best cleanser I have used and the first thing that's ever completely stopped my acne.I have combination normal skin and had a lot of hyperpigmentation. I really wish people would only rate on products that are ment for their skin type because otherwise it is not going to work.However I will say that this is not made for makeup removal ,I use makeup remover wipes before to get all the major gunk of because I feel if you dnt you are just massaging it deeper into your skin when you wash your face.Afterwords I use a store brand toner and the over night renew peel they have .i use to use an exfoliate because my skin gets full but if you have acne exfoliates just make them worse.The acid makes my skin look plump and brand new(even though I'm only 18) so I really love the product .

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Average cleanser. Too much drying to use it in winter. Cleanses very well. Will try it on summer time, because on winter my skin needs moisture, and this cleanser strips out the moisture. I think I would love it on summer time, especially because I get more oily skin at this time of the year. I also do love how it lathers. It's not a bad product overall, just a simple cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ndrj0524

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It lathers nice, smells fresh, and made my skin feel great, but the ingredients such as the acids are sketchy. I have oily/acne prone skin. Even though the acids are supposedly natural citrus acids it had done something to my skin that made me regret using this. I started to get those permanent craters or dents in my face after 3 uses. It didn't break me out but the fact that i have holes in my face that never existed before made me depressed. I wish I hadn't didn't washed my face with this. WTF is in the ingredients to make these imperfections happen on my face? My only conclusion are the new acids they use in their product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by goshzilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is an okay cleanser, it didn't irritate my skin or cause me to breakout, but I also feel like it didn't make a difference in my skin except for clean it. If you want a cleanser that will wash makeup or other dirt and oil this will do the job. For me after every wash my face looks slightly brighter, but that effect only lasts for a few minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by tarener0421

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate buying cleanser. Most break me out, some dry me out and make me look scaly. All in all it's a crap shoot every time. so far this has given me good balance for my crazy combo skin. I don't feel too oily or too dry. I feel like my skin looks clearer and more refreshed. After 2 days of using in AM & PA I got a huge compliment. I was with people I know and the asked what I was doing differently with my makeup. they were trying to figure out what I was wearing and commented on how smooth my skin looked. The scent is amazingly citrusy, which I love. It smells like lemony goodness (I love lemons). The packaging is nothing to write home about and the plastic on the pump is already chipped a little, but it does the job. plus the price is great I only paid $7.49, and it seems like it will last forever. So far this is a home run.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

this is a great cleanser, and I did find myself to have to rinse my face a a few extra times because the foam is quite thick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is stuff is so nice that I've brought a full size bottle with me on my year long, travel-backpacking trip...you know something is special when it has earned a spot in the 40 liter pack you're living out of for a year.

First: It does a great job at cleansing AND makeup removal without over-stripping or irritating my rosacea-prone skin. I'm dry in the NYC winter, oily in the summer, and since traveling, my skin is all over the place and this cleansing gelee has been wonderful for it. I can even use it to carefully take off eye makeup when in a pinch, although, I don't recommend this of course given the ingredients and the fact it'll sting a little bit. I just have to point out that the ease that it takes off my industrial strength eyeliner is amazing...just sayin'...

Second: The soft, smooth condition it leaves my skin in. I do need to follow with a moisturizer but that's no big deal, most of us do that regularly anyway.

Third: The squishy formula makes the super tiny amount that is needed for my face feel luxurious. Since I'm in the situation I'm in, I'm trying to conserve the things that are working out well for me, so not-even-a-full-pump easily cleanses and removes makeup on my entire face. This stuff also works well with the Clarisonic brush (which obviously, I'm not using at the moment since I'm traveling).

Fourth: The soft citrus scent is lovely--if you're interested, Clinique Happy Heart smells very similar.

Fifth: I always think packaging from any product/company should be classed up, but for about $7 with an easy recloseable pump, I don't think I can ask for much more.

Highly recommended and will repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No