October 24, 2014 | 1715 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by mdriggers09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not a bad cleanser, does an okay job of removing makeup and rinses clean off of my clarisonic BUT it broke me out horribly... still searching for my HG cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Kathy11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cleanser actually does what it says it will do!

The texture is something I've never seen before. It starts off as a gel but then turns to a foam. The scent is fresh, clean and beautiful. It removed all of my makeup without drying my skin which is hard to find. Usually if a cleanser removes makeup, it makes my skin tight and dry or if it is gentle, it doesn't clean my skin.

The radiance claims are also true. This cleanser removes my minor dry skin flakes which makes my skin look glowy and healthier.

I'm so glad I gave it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Mintyxfresh

A++ for treating acne. And, the product does just as adverstised. My skin looks radiant, glowy, and bright ever since using this. Also, a little goes a long way so one bottle will last you a long time. I have had a lot of break outs recently and this cleanser has really helped at treating them. It detoxifies without over drying, however I would not recommend using day AND night. Once a day is all my skin can handle, or else it feels very dry and tight. But use in conjuction witha great moisturizer, and this thing does the trick. Highly recommend, best cleanser I've used in years.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by BohemianBeauty2

This product performs as promised. Even a tiny bit works to clean my whole face. I like the price especially on sale with a coupon. Breakouts go away quicker and my skin doesn't feel stripped. Have an inch or so left in the very nice pump bottle and it has been eight months since purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

I love this cleanser, it has a really nice rich luxurious lather and it helps smooth out skin. I keep this in the shower and it really helps me feel refreshed in the morning. The texture is really interesting it's like a thick almost solid gel that turns into a lot of foam. You only need to use a little bit so it'll last a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was looking for an inexpensive cleanser to use with my Clarisonic until I could get to Sephora to repurchase my Philosophy Purity cleanser. I read the great reviews about this cleanser and got excited to try it. And I can honestly say that I'm so glad that I did. This product is great. I'm very finicky with cleansers as I have combo/oily skin but I don't want something that dries out my skin, causing it to over-produce oil. So because there was no alcohol in the product, I gave it a go and was pleasantly surprised. I don't know why I was surprised I liked it so much, as I've actually always had good experiences with Ganier skincare. I didn't necessarily notice any change in the 'radiance' of my skin, but it is a great overall cleanser. So to break it down:

PROS:
- great smell, fresh and fruity
- foams up beautifully
- gentle
- not overly drying
- comes in a pump bottle
- a little goes a long way
- inexpensive

CONS:
- pump is a little stubborn
- didn't notice improvement in radiance of skin

All in all, this stuff is fantastic. I highly recommend for anyone looking for something effective but affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by ladyj87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I finally found a cleanser that works for me. Hallelujah! Since I've been using this (once a day, for about a month now), my skin is glowing. I used to get breakouts on my cheeks and those are long gone. The zits used to leave a dark pink scar once they healed, and this face wash has really helped fade them. I have pretty sensitive skin, and I don't find this irritating at all. The consistency is a little weird, almost like jell-o, so that took some time getting used to. But all in all, I have absolutely no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by tiaracymone

This is the best cleanser I have used and the first thing that's ever completely stopped my acne.I have combination normal skin and had a lot of hyperpigmentation. I really wish people would only rate on products that are ment for their skin type because otherwise it is not going to work.However I will say that this is not made for makeup removal ,I use makeup remover wipes before to get all the major gunk of because I feel if you dnt you are just massaging it deeper into your skin when you wash your face.Afterwords I use a store brand toner and the over night renew peel they have .i use to use an exfoliate because my skin gets full but if you have acne exfoliates just make them worse.The acid makes my skin look plump and brand new(even though I'm only 18) so I really love the product .

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Average cleanser. Too much drying to use it in winter. Cleanses very well. Will try it on summer time, because on winter my skin needs moisture, and this cleanser strips out the moisture. I think I would love it on summer time, especially because I get more oily skin at this time of the year. I also do love how it lathers. It's not a bad product overall, just a simple cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ndrj0524

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It lathers nice, smells fresh, and made my skin feel great, but the ingredients such as the acids are sketchy. I have oily/acne prone skin. Even though the acids are supposedly natural citrus acids it had done something to my skin that made me regret using this. I started to get those permanent craters or dents in my face after 3 uses. It didn't break me out but the fact that i have holes in my face that never existed before made me depressed. I wish I hadn't didn't washed my face with this. WTF is in the ingredients to make these imperfections happen on my face? My only conclusion are the new acids they use in their product.