October 23, 2014 | 1065 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Lip treatment SPF15 Petal

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by sreyes21

Of all the Fresh balms I have tried, this one is my favorite! This is a perfect MLBB color for me. I received a mini in a sample pack from Sephora and it has been my "natural look go-to" ever since. It is also very moisturizing. As soon as I run out of this, I am going to run out and buy the full size.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is much more pigmented than I expected. I was hoping for a very sheer amount of color and this almost has as much as a semi-opaque lipstick, especially when swiped on in a couple layers. I'm not sure if that's something to complain over but I was hoping for less color. I'm very pale and when I want to grab this for a natural, on-the-go look I don't necessarily want a noticeable amount of color. Just a hint would have been more ideal, at least for my needs. But it is a pretty, neutral medium pink with a touch of brown that seems as though it would suit so many skin tones.

It smells amazing of course, like sweet sugary lemons and it makes me want to keep reapply just to get a whiff of it. The texture is the holy grail of lip balm textures as far as I'm concerned. Thick enough to last for awhile but soft, cushy, and buttery feeling with some slip. There's a soft healthy sheen too. And the spy is ideal. I wish more brands would add spf to their lip products. Sturdy packaging that screws on tightly so there's no chance of it opening and creating a mess while in a purse. As others have said it is on the softer side so it won't hold up well in warmer temps.

All in all a fantastic product and I have and would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by visee

Fresh Sugar Rose is my absolute favorite lip product, so I was really excited to see this new shade. Haven't had much luck with the other tinted Fresh balms (Honey, Berry, Passion) and was looking for a nice nude-pink shade. Unfortunately Petal isn't half as moisturizing as Sugar Rose (I actually had flakes on my lips at the end of the day), and the texture is much thicker and less glossy, more like a lipstick than a balm. And after a day of reapplying cos my lips kept feeling dry, I got home to find that my lips were stained a deep rose shade. The color intensifies if you reapply, which wasn't what I was looking for. Think I'll stick to just the Sugar Rose from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by kyleshauna

Holy Grail for me. 5 stars.
I can't wear any lipstick since my lips are so chronically dry. Lipstick just makes a flaky mess of them. So, after taking, oh, 20 years to figure this out, I moved to liplosses only - which just don't last long and are too shiny. Was shown this in Sephora and bought it based on the reviews here. I have been using for about 4 months now.
Moisturizing with a beautiful colour - that stays. No flakiness whatsoever. The Petal is a nice natural pink on me - 'warm', like someone else said. Not too light, not too dark. Will purchase again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I think this is the most natural and understated Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. I own four of them (Honey, Rose, and Coral), but this is by far the most flattering for everyday wear. The scent is delicious, reminiscent of lemon sugar. The product glides on smoothly and is super moisturizing. A bonus is that this is pretty long-lasting without drying out your lips. This is easily a five-star product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I love the sweet citrusy scent of these Fresh balms, even if they don't keep my dry, cracked lips moisturized for long. Petal is a beautiful MLBB neutral pink shade which is very wearable against my NC10-15 skin. The pigmentation of this balm is actually quite good, and the color lasts quite a while on my lips.

I love the packaging also, the lid screws on so it can't come loose in your bag. I would buy this color again, and I am considering buying some more colors in this range. I just wish the price wasn't so high!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I like this shade and the fact that it does give my lips moisture. But, I have lip balms that are equally as good for wayyy cheaper. But I like the peachy pink color and it gives my face some warmth and life

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Petal is a warm-toned, natural-looking peachy-pink (NOT a pale mauve like the case). It's perfect for my coloring. Love that it has avobenzone for UVA protection. It's getting much harder to find lip colors with this even though lip melanoma is getting more common. This lasts pretty well for me. I use this when my lips are in good shape and theBalm's Balmshelter gloss in Uptown Girl when I need more moisture. They are almost identical shades if that helps anyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

This is the closest my-lips-but-better shade Fresh currently offers in their sugar lip treatment line. It is more pink than Honey, & more nude than Rose. I guess if you mixed those two together Petal would be its love child.

Consistency...this is quite pigmented. It leaves a stain behind for hours. However I will comment that Petal isn't nearly as hydrating as the other shades. That's a bummer, yet it's still more moisturizing than most lipsticks. Another nice attribute is Fresh doesn't ruin their lip treatments with shimmer. I'm glad this at least doesn't dry out my lips!

I like the shade...but it's not love. I wish Fresh would come out with a light warm pink. This'll do in the mean time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

Perfect texture for a lip balm - the type of moisture that makes your lips feel fluffed up and not sticky. The colour is just a pinch darker than my natural colour lips (rosy pigmentation; fair complexion )making my face look alive without much makeup. Perfect for summer. I use Plum in the winter. Doesn't last very long though.