April 20, 2014 | 1753 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Lip treatment SPF15 Petal

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by kyleshauna

Holy Grail for me. 5 stars.
I can't wear any lipstick since my lips are so chronically dry. Lipstick just makes a flaky mess of them. So, after taking, oh, 20 years to figure this out, I moved to liplosses only - which just don't last long and are too shiny. Was shown this in Sephora and bought it based on the reviews here. I have been using for about 4 months now.
Moisturizing with a beautiful colour - that stays. No flakiness whatsoever. The Petal is a nice natural pink on me - 'warm', like someone else said. Not too light, not too dark. Will purchase again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I think this is the most natural and understated Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. I own four of them (Honey, Rose, and Coral), but this is by far the most flattering for everyday wear. The scent is delicious, reminiscent of lemon sugar. The product glides on smoothly and is super moisturizing. A bonus is that this is pretty long-lasting without drying out your lips. This is easily a five-star product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I love the sweet citrusy scent of these Fresh balms, even if they don't keep my dry, cracked lips moisturized for long. Petal is a beautiful MLBB neutral pink shade which is very wearable against my NC10-15 skin. The pigmentation of this balm is actually quite good, and the color lasts quite a while on my lips.

I love the packaging also, the lid screws on so it can't come loose in your bag. I would buy this color again, and I am considering buying some more colors in this range. I just wish the price wasn't so high!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I like this shade and the fact that it does give my lips moisture. But, I have lip balms that are equally as good for wayyy cheaper. But I like the peachy pink color and it gives my face some warmth and life

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Petal is a warm-toned, natural-looking peachy-pink (NOT a pale mauve like the case). It's perfect for my coloring. Love that it has avobenzone for UVA protection. It's getting much harder to find lip colors with this even though lip melanoma is getting more common. This lasts pretty well for me. I use this when my lips are in good shape and theBalm's Balmshelter gloss in Uptown Girl when I need more moisture. They are almost identical shades if that helps anyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

This is the closest my-lips-but-better shade Fresh currently offers in their sugar lip treatment line. It is more pink than Honey, & more nude than Rose. I guess if you mixed those two together Petal would be its love child.

Consistency...this is quite pigmented. It leaves a stain behind for hours. However I will comment that Petal isn't nearly as hydrating as the other shades. That's a bummer, yet it's still more moisturizing than most lipsticks. Another nice attribute is Fresh doesn't ruin their lip treatments with shimmer. I'm glad this at least doesn't dry out my lips!

I like the shade...but it's not love. I wish Fresh would come out with a light warm pink. This'll do in the mean time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

Perfect texture for a lip balm - the type of moisture that makes your lips feel fluffed up and not sticky. The colour is just a pinch darker than my natural colour lips (rosy pigmentation; fair complexion )making my face look alive without much makeup. Perfect for summer. I use Plum in the winter. Doesn't last very long though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by lilyeffigy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the scent. Like everything else from Fresh, the scent fades within minutes.

This is MLBB on me. It is the best universal color in the lip treatment line. Sugar Berry, Coral, and Passion leave the dreaded "ring" around my lips, but not so with this.

I do not find it to be as hydrating as my Jack Black Lip balm or the advanced Fresh lip balm, but it is more moisturizing than a lipstick, and the color is so pretty.

I hate Fresh lip treatment packaging. The logo and wording rubs off in a week if you carry it around in your purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Bethl12

IT SMELLS SO AMAZING!!!!!! JUST LIKE LEMON MERINGUE PIE!!!

Went on the hunt for a nude lipstick for my almost non existent lips to wear when I do smokey eyes, and tried every high end brand. Then I discovered that this little pink metal tube contained the perfect colour. It is extremelly natural looking in my case and is dewy and glossy.

Just a lovely colour. I just wish it wasn't so incredibly expensive (for a coloured lip balm) or else I'd own more shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by alohahola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Having only used Fresh Sugar's "Rose" in the past, I was looking for something that wasn't as bold that would work with my pale skin. I though that "Petal" would be the perfect MLBB color, but I was disappointed because it turned out to be much darker and reddish than I expected. I was hoping for a more sheer, light pink color, but unfortunately the formula was a lot thicker and more opaque than I would have liked.