September 16, 2014 | 2004 users online

Treatments (Face) - Perricone - Blue Plasma

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by annalynn77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is way over hyped I bought it strictly on the glowing reviews and I never return products but this I did.. Every morning I woke up with a new breakout and that's very unusual for me that was deal breaker # 1 the second was the fish smell sorry

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by osullkj

I have been using this on a daily basis for a month and a half now and while I do like how my face feels after using it, that's it. I don't notice any difference in pore size or redness reduction or fine line reduction. My skin feels nice after just cleansing so I don't know why I'd pay for this again because there's no discernible difference in my skin with its use. I really don't get it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by sparkleplenti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really loved this product when I began using it, as it made my skin look super smooth underneath my makeup which has been a challenge for me... or I just havent found my HG foundation yet :-P

After several weeks, the consistency on my skin became tacky and makeup began to flake... super disappointment. I stopped using it for now, but still have some. I will update if I use it again. For now its Murad during the day and Perricone Evening Repair at night.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by MegsSister

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this daily for a month and found no difference in my skin which is combination and has large pores. I wanted to like it b/c my skin's often sensitive to abrasive exfoliators, so a non-abrasive product seemed to fit the bill. The packaging get s "2" b/c it's glass and in a busy bathroom, that's not smart.