April 20, 2014 | 1750 users online

Treatments - Garnier - Hydra Recharge 1 minute moisture-plenish treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

Absolutely love this. When first applying it in the shower, it doesn't feel like it's going to be super moisturizing.. But the second you start rinsing it out and add water, the slip is amazing and it detangles better than any other conditioner I've ever used (other than my beloved Wen.) The results this gives me: SUPER shiny, soft, smooth, weightless hair. That's the best part, it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I can even use this on my roots without having to worry about it causing greasy roots. I don't know how they did it, but this stuff is incredible. I suggest using it with the matching Hydra Recharge shampoo & conditioner (their awesome too!) Highly recommend this, and would definitely recommend it over the popular Aussie 3 Minute Miracle!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Daisygiannetta

let me just say, I love this. I have very long hair that goes all the way down to my butt and because its so long the mid to bottom is extra dry. im trying not to use heat on my hair but its hard to wear it natural because its so dry. me and my sisters got sample packs of these when we did the color run and when I actually used them they made my usually dry hair actually nice and soft. now of course years of damage aren't gonna be fixed with only a couple tries of this stuff but so far I like it. now, I only gave it three stars because I haven't had it for that long but if I really like it ill update this review

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by TouchOfSin

So my new "vow" is to not use any heat or dye on my hair (No highlights, no permanents, no chemicals, no blow dry and no flat iron) The natural lightening (or darkening) remedies and styling techniques will take care of that, just in case I want a change. But of course, I will use heat for special events (Salon)

Let's say I have virgin hair right now, and it totally hates almost anything with protein in it, so I need moisture... moisture moisture and more moisture. Treatments like these are hard to find IMO, I'm surprised there isn't a lot of stuff for virgin hair, almost everything out there is targeted for hair with at least some grade of damage.

First of all, this smells like heaven, soo fruity and yummy! The consitency is thick, and does not make your hair greasy even if you apply it near the root (Even me, with an oily scalp) It really hydrates your hair and makes it shiny! I'm going to use it 2 times a week from now on. The only bad thing of this is that is has a silicone (Amodimethicone) and I feel that my hair has some tiny film, but not bad either way... it does not build up and it does not make your hair oily, dirty or greasy...!

Garnier has just released a haircare line that is paraben and silicone free (For dull hair called grapefruit tonic, for dry hair called fruity passion, and for greasy hair called citrus mint fresh) Can't wait to try these out! There aren't available in the USA... yet.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2013 More reviews by Hayxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Seeing amazing reviews for this product, I ran out to the drug store to find it. My damaged bleached hair is in desperate need for a good deep conditioner. As soon as I bought this, I went home to try it out. I put this in my hair and secured it in a shower cap. I applied a bit of heat so it can better penetrate my hair. I left this on for about an hour or two. I was so excited to rinse it out to see the results. When I did, I was COMPLETELY disappointed. There was no improvement in my hair whatsoever. I still use this product as an everyday conditioner along with my normal conditioner, just so I can empty the bottle and throw it away. I definitely will not be repurchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by shannonannagins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm using this along with the shampoo and conditioner. I really like it. It smells great, leaves my hair very soft and bouncy. My waves look very full, not flattened out or heavy. It gives good slip and combs through easily.

It's a bit more costly that the conditioner, but you don't need much. Overall, I really enjoy the whole Hydra line and would recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by soumyavenkat

I received this product for free from Bzzagent. Out of the three items (shampoo, conditioner, moisture treatment) that I received in this campaign, I like only the 1-Minute Moisture-plenish treatment.

My first impression of this line wasn't great - because the shampoo was too drying, the conditioner wasn't rich enough, and the moisture treatment didn't compensate for the drying shampoo. But, the next time, I decided to used the moisture treatment after washing my hair with my usual mild shampoo - and I was impressed!

Main differences I noticed in my hair:
1. "Towel-dry and done!" - My hair is usually a frizzy mess after I wash it. But after using the moisture treatment, all I did was towel-dry/ air-dry, and I was ready to step out of the house.
2. "When the wind blows... I feel my soft hair" - I usually hate driving with my car windows down because my hair pokes! ouch! But my hair feels so soft now - I can truly enjoy the wind blowing in my hair.
3. I notice a healthy shine in my hair
4. Hair doesn't tangle - even after rolling in bed :p

I must mention that I needed to use a good amount of product, even for my shoulder length hair. Also, the product was more effective when left it for 3-4 minutes.

Verdict: Likely to repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Cami821

Simple and to the point: I LOVE this product! :)
Just like the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge shampoo & conditioner, the 1-minute moisture plenish treatment combines the super fruity powers of goji berries, kiwi and passion fruit, which give your hair maximum hydration, while leaving it sooo soft & silky! The texture of the treatment is creamy/gel-like which makes it super easy to apply from roots to tips, getting the treatment in all the right spots, deep between each and every one of the hair strands. Already while rinsing you can feel the incredible smoothness, just as if the hair was a "waterfall" of hair. And, most of all, the scent of the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge line is simply AMAZING! I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by alea79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this treatment!! It has the same great amazing results as 15 and 20 minute treatments but only takes one minute (which is a great for a mom with young kids who doesn't have a lot of "me" time). The superfruit blend of goji berry, passion fruit and kiwi smells absolutely amazing!! Leaves hair feeling hydrated without weighing down and has kept the frizz away for me!

*I'm a BzzAgent and to review this product at no charge.*

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Betsy25

I am a BzzAgent and was recently given the opportunity to try Garnier Fructisí new line, Hydra Recharge for FREE.
After four weeks of using Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge my hair looks and feels incredibly silky and smooth. There are lots of products out there that promise to restore your hairís natural shine, and if youíre like me youíve tried many of them and had less than satisfying results. Garnierís Hydra Recharge is a completely different and very positive experience. Garnier delivers on its promise to put the life back in your hair by making it vibrant, rich and silky smooth. After only a month I have the hair Iíve always wanted. Hydra recharge works, and theyíre the only products Iíll be using from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by BabyGirl23

As I BzzAgent, on BzzAgent.com, I was recently given the opportunity to try Garnier Fructis' new Hydra Recharge system. Instantly I fell in love with this product. It left my hair so soft and smooth. I felt like my hair was getting its rightful conditioning. I definitely plan to buy this product as soon as I am done with the bottle I have now. I wasn't a fan of the conditioner at all. I was definitely disappointed, but after reading reviews on this product from Garnier's website I realized that people were saying to use the 1 minute moisture-plenish treatment and then the conditioner. I always did it the other way around. I will e trying it out that way as soon as I wash my hair again. Maybe ten I will see the benefits and fall in the love with conditioner. But I am completely impressed with this product an love the feel I get after I use it. This will definitely become a must buy and be in my regular hair routine for moisture and conditions.