NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 7/10/2015 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The coverage is ok. It did not fully cover my dark circles. The staying power was not great either. My dark circles were peaking through again after a couple hours. It also separated on my skin, even after setting it with powder.

on 7/10/2015 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was recommended this product by a friend after ranting that I could not find a concealer to just do the job. My main concern with my skin is red blemishes near the apples of my cheeks and slight darkness under my eyes in the morning.

This concealer is lovely on my skin (I use the shade 'custard') but i would recommend using moisturiser before using just so the concealer blends easily and doesn't dry. The concealer itself certainly does its job and gives me the coverage I need, I use Mac studio fix foundation and the two products really do work well together.

I also find the packaging really nice, although I do for all NARS products :)

on 7/10/2015 1:30:00 AM

I stumbled upon this concealer while watching one of Bubzbeauty's favourites videos. I was looking for a creamy concealer that's easy to blend and she said just that about this one. It is high end and a bit pricey, but when it comes to the the foundations of makeup, I do like to invest in one. This concealer blends smoothly, it's ok if you didn't apply moisturiser beforehand but it's good to have a moisturised face to begin with ^^ The shade I'm using (I have fair skin) is I think custard.. something (sorry I forgot ^^). But they have a wide range of shades catering to different skin tones. I think most people would be able to get the perfect shade to suit their skin tone :) This concealer can cover up dark circles and blemishes. I apply and blend the concealer in a downwards triangle shape and it's able to brighten up my face. Wearing this alone without foundation is enough if you're not in the mood to do up your whole face so this is a plus for me! Would definitely buy this again when mine runs out. I think this is the best concealer I've ever purchased.

on 7/7/2015 1:31:00 AM

I was all about the pro-long wear concealer by Mac and I still am, but this concealer by NARS is NO joke !!! I am in LOVE with this concealer, I use it everyday ! BIG recommendation is please make sure your under eyes is MOISTURIZE !! This concealer can be very thick and look cake-y if under eyes are not moisturize well enough .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I cannot believe I haven't reviewed this yet. This is the only concealor I have repurchased. I adore it. I have a great color match (vanilla). It works brilliantly for blemishes and under the eyes. It lasts all day. I love the finish. Great one and done concealor. I will buy forever.

I use this concealer in the shade Vanilla to cover my dark circles mainly. The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer brightens underneath the eyes beautifully, it blends nicely, and its shade range is quite good. However it does tend to crease in the lines underneath my eyes and is a tad bit thick for me personally. For that reason, I would not repurchase it again but I would definitely recommend it to anyone else who does not typically experience creasing under the eyes.

on 6/24/2015 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

IS thick consistency, high coverage, but im glad that i bought it to try it out, Would be suitable for someone with bad dark circles.

on 6/24/2015 12:51:00 AM

Don't get me wrong, I'm ALL about high end makeup. BUT I will not buy something that's high end if I know that the same drugstore brand can compete or even top it. Of course not all drugstore makeup can compete with high end because you are paying more for the quality. ( Such as primers or high coverage foundations.) This product did NOT impress me. Yes, it does what it says for 30 dollars. But so does drugstore concealers for 7. If you go out your way of buying high end cosmetic makeup, make sure it lives up to the hype. Not against this concealer at all because it does what it claims. Just make sure you spend your money in the right places.

on 6/23/2015 10:41:00 PM

I got this concealer in custard. I usually use Maybelline fit me concealer and heard that Nars was very similar. The color was great. I like that it comes in a simple range of colors, it made it easy to choose the right fit, unlike tons of colors that bounce back from lighter to darker to lighter and many look the same color. Also it was very blendable, it has a thicker consistency, but a little went a long way. The formula was also very creamy. It have me great coverage, even on my red spots. The packaging is so sleek and super appealing. I love it. Its my favorite concealer I have ever tried. The only problem is the price, so unfortunately I will not be able to afford to use it very often.

on 6/20/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best concealer I have found, but I am still on the hunt for a better one.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products