February 1, 2015 | 2050 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 2:03:00 AM More reviews by viviennepan

Pros:
- love the packaging
- excellent coverage! covered up all my nasty pimples, scars and redness
- doesnt feel or look cakey
- doesnt break me out at all (i have very sensitive skin)
- a little goes a long way
- easy to apply
- sets quickly
- great for travelling

Cons:
- expensive
- i chose the wrong shade unfortunately :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2015 9:38:00 PM More reviews by kadams2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have two words for this concealer: Breakout City! Ugh.....

For reference, I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and rosacea (the type that involves acne-like pimples; lucky me). My skin is so sensitive in fact, that I swear sometimes the air touching it will break me out. Seriously...even on days when I don't leave the house, I have to put on foundation to "protect" my skin from the air. Anyhow, with that said, here is my honest review of this product.

I purchased this in Chantilly, the lightest shade. It was a good match, but may have been a smidge on the light side, even for my fair NW 15-20 complexion. However, I do like concealers to brighten under my eyes, so this wasn't a problem for me.

I am big fan of the sponge tip applicator for its ease of use, but because I use concealer both under my eyes and on my blemishes, I had to spread it on the back of my hand, so as not to contaminate the sponge/product with my eye cream. That's just a personal preference; others may not have a problem with that.

I found that this concealer creased immediately under my eyes and on my eyelid. I had to deftly and diligently work with it to minimize the creasing. Once I did, I set it and liked the coverage, color payoff, and overall look. By the end of the day however, I looked about ten years older due to creasing. On my face, I found it provided excellent coverage over my foundation, but it tends to dry quickly, so you can't really "cook" it for too long. Also, it tends to dry a bit chalky. Oh, and the aforementioned break outs...yes, I developed a nasty rosacea rash, along with some cystic under-the-skin action, after 2-3 weeks of daily use.

Overall, I will not continue to use this and obviously would not repurchase. Even if I didn't break out, the product was just so-so for me. It does have a great color selection, which is a plus; but overall I will stick to IT's Bye Bye Under Eye for my eyes, and Covergirl Invisible concealer for my face. I can buy those two products for just a little more than one tube of the NARS, with way better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:24:00 PM More reviews by leslieocampo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer in the shade Honey, & it's simply amazing. I use tons of NARS products, & they seem to not disappoint. The price is definitely worth it, & it's perfect to cover dark spots if you have any, or just under your eyes as I use. So it's definitely one of the best concealers I tried, which I have tried many.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2015 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Asianlily

I am going to be a downer and say I'm just not blown away. Yes, it is creamy but it is most definitely not radiant. When it comes to my skin, I want to achieve the most natural, skin like finish. The texture is thick and creamy; thus it just sits on top of the skin no matter how much you blend. It settles into fine lines and creases after 2 hours of application. Deeply disappointed and will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 10:14:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this when I visited the US since it's much more expensive in my home country Sweden. I have the shade Vanilla (second lightest). This is a very creamy, pigmented concealer, great for under eye and eyebrow area. It lasts all day so no complaints there. Also works as touch up during the day. It usually creases a bit on me though, which is annoying. I also thought I wouldn't use it up so quickly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 9:02:00 AM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to admit I had very high hopes for this concealer. It is very pigmented which I like but it creases like crazy even with primer. The colors are slightly too peach/yellow in the fair/light range so I could not fine one that worked.

I need a highly pigmented concealer for dark under eye circles and this just did not work out. It felt dry and cakey after a few hours on my dry skin.

Back to Lancome Effacernes concealer. I wanted to use a cruelty free product but nothing compares to the Lancome concealer.

So back to Sephora the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer goes. Too bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:26:00 AM More reviews by thenewjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This Nars concealer is one that has been raved about all over the internet. I have the shade Custard, but I would say it is a little too dark for my NC25 skin tone. The product in itself is good, creamy blends beautifully and covers dark circles well. I don't believe its all together that amazing at covering spots, I think a more "waxy" concealer is better for that. But for under the eyes its nice. I would say the formula is akin to MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer but a little thicker in the formulation. But for the price it really isn't groundbreaking in my option. If you want a nice concealer and favour Nars and are feeling spendy, then sure go for it. But there are just as good, if not better concealers out there for the same/similar price (Clarins Instant Concealer) and some that are just as good for 1/4 of the price (Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser). The colour match though is something that women of colour would appreciate because the range goes to quite a deep tone, which is great. It also has a very light tone for those with very pale ivory skin. Would I buy it again? No, I'd prefer to try something else. But i do think its good ( but not groundbreaking).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 4:51:00 AM More reviews by thatslegit

Love this concealer! I have very dark under eye circles and this covers it completely. Once I put on setting powder, it does not crease at all and blends in with my skin as if I have nothing on!

A little goes a long way so the price is reasonable and last me a long time with daily use. I am finally starting to run out so I took the little stopper thing off the top and found that I have quite a bit left. Definitely buying again after I completely run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 3:57:00 AM More reviews by arielfowkes

This is my holy grail concealer. It can cover everything but it can also be build able. I have very pale skin and find it hard to buy products with my exact colour but this works perfectly, I almost don't have to wear foundation! There is nothing wrong with this concealer, it is completely worth the money. Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 4:58:00 AM More reviews by mervesen

After reading many hypes about this concealer I wanted to try it. As the name is suggesting it has very creamy formula and medium-full coverage. I liked to use it under my eye area and works well but for my face it is getting cakey. I am not sure if this is beacuse of foundation. Price is as all Nars make up; expensive. Packaging is quite simple and I have no problem with doe foot appplicators. Is it worth for hype; I would say yes. But for the money... I am not quite sure about that.