NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 3/21/2015 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

MAC NC40-42. I bought this in Biscuit. This lives up to the hype and it being everywhere. Amazing concealer!

This does everything I want in a concealer: CONCEAL of course(hide things), STAY and not slide off, not CAKEY, or DRY, this is the least creasing concealer ive tried, and it's a perfect color match.

I use this to conceal everything but mostly under eyes. I have dark pigmentation around my lips and chin area and I use it also there. Biscuit is a perfect match and not too light. I am not a fan of the super lighter-than-your-skin concealer. Maximum 1-1.5 shades lighter for a natural effect.

The next best thing that I have tried is MAC Mineralize concealer(also good); which like NARS' does everything, except NARS: stays better on and has slightly better coverage. Estee Lauders concealer is wonderful too in terms of coverage, staying, but it's soooooo drying and can be easily cakey.

NARS' concealer is truly the queen of concealers. Worth every coin!

on 3/21/2015 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I am in love with this! I purchase light color and it covers my dark spot, and also my under eye area.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I brought this in the colour 'Chantilly' for under my eyes and cheek bones. It looks beautiful but throughout the day I notice that my mascara and this smudge down my face. Maybe it would sit better on someone with dry skin

on 3/19/2015 8:01:00 PM

I bought this concealer because I though it might be comparable to maybelline fit me but better, and I don't know if it's better but I think they're completely different concealers after having worn this one. The Nars is much more pigmented and thicker than the maybelline making it entirely different.

The coverage really impressed me with this. I think because it's so thick it has a lot of pigment so a little goes a long way which makes the $29 price tag easier to stomach. Of course that means blendability is a bit of a struggle. I find using your fingers and just pressing it into your skin is the best method so it doesn't look obvious or cakey.

I use this both under my eyes and on blemishes/redness because honestly I'm lazy and I've been doubling up on concealers for far too long. It definitely is a great under eye concealer and I feel like it should be bad for blemishes because the brightening qualities would just draw more attention to it but I actually haven't had this problem.

It last all day for and blends really well with my foundation (nars sheer glow) to create a nice look. For any pale girls out their chantilly (the lightest shade) has worked out really well for me so it might for you too. Overall I really recommend this concealer but if you're looking for something cheaper maybelline fit me is vaguely similar (and an amazing all purpose concealer.

on 3/19/2015 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased this in Custard and really emphasized my under eye bags more. I now use it to conceal or to highlight under my cheek contour and to clean up my brows. The Maybelline fit me concealer works just as good if not better, Sorry NARS!

on 3/17/2015 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Not quite an HG product but pretty close!

Definitely my favourite packaging/applicator of all the concealers I've tried so far. You can get a really precise amount and apply it directly so none/very little product is wasted.

Good consistency - not too thick or heavy. Provides medium coverage which is what I look for in a concealer.

Minimal creasing - I'm not docking points for this because I'm yet to find a concealer that does not crease a little.

As others have mentioned, it can be a bit drying but using eye cream before applying seems to do the trick.

Two things that would make this an HG product for me personally: if the formula was a bit more moisturizing and a bit more illuminating. Although coverage is good, I feel it goes flat after a while.

Not perfect but still very good.

on 3/17/2015 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I would have rated this 4 stars if I didn't just call this a goof of my own; here's the issue

I'm about NC30 I guess. 5.75 in luminous silk foundation. 125 in MUFE HD. Dry skin. The color I have is a bit orange(ginger). That's fine, my circles are dark brown..and way too stubborn for just a skin colored concealer to deal with. I need the counter-acting-stuff that all the fancy youtube people speak of. However, if I get it outside of the lines and dark circles I have to put foundation over, thus making my makeup more heavy and possibly cakey. I probably end up putting foundation over most of the time, but other times..what if I don't want to? But the textures great, it might crease in the slightest bit, but nothing that moves mountains. Just tap it after it creases and it won't come back, I mean it. It conceals my darkest circles and I am in love with it. It's pricey but aaaaah I don't even mind.

on 3/16/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Nars Radiant & Creamy Concealer is my favorite under eye concealer, it brightens really well & it blends so smoothly! I've gone through 4 tubes, its great. The downside is that it does tend to fade after a few hours, & it creases, but all concealers I use crease! This concealer is best used for the under eyes, it does nothing for blemishes on the fae, & trust me I have plenty of those. I use the shade biscuit for the summer. I recently switched to Mac Pro Longwear concealer to see if it was any better, & the coverage is so thin & it irritates my eyes. I will definitely be switching back to Nars concealer once I finish this bottle!

on 3/16/2015 2:20:00 PM

Mehhhhh.... It's very pigmented and does cover everything you need covered really well, I just find it very hard to blend out. I have really really dark under eye circles, and I like to apply my under eye concealer in a triangle, but this stuff is too hard to blend out and I end up with a visible triangle or concealer. Even if I didn't apply it with this method, I'd still be stuck with an un-blended streak or spot of concealer wherever I put it. I also really don't like the packaging. I would much rather have a squeeze tube or even a little pot of concealer to work with as opposed to a wand and tube as I feel like I waste a bunch or product by no being able ti reach it, and the little bush probably has tons of bacteria on it soooo yaa...... 3 stars because it does the job well enough and I could see how lots of people would love this, but the way I would like to use it just doesn't work well enough to justify the price. If it was like drugstore cheap I would consider keeping it though.

on 3/15/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Great coverage and colour range, but I can't get over how much it costs. That being said, it lasts a long time and IS worth the price. A little too much for my university-sized budget :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products