NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 4/2/2015 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

not especially radiant or creamy but a great product. i've been through several tubes over the past couple years and it's 1 of my go-to concealers. i can see why people with drier skin or a lot of fine lines wouldn't like it as much, but for those of us who lean oily this is great. it melds so well w/ skin & every foundation i've used. i use the lightest shade, chantilly, a great match for very pale skin. i just dab it on the areas i need & tap in w/ fingers. use less than you think you'll need bc it's pretty pigmented. sets very well & seems to have a light-diffusing effect. i like it for blemishes especially but also under eyes. it's a purse necessity for me.

on 4/2/2015 8:32:00 PM

Not a fan unfortunately :(
I had high hopes for this product as I had heard a lot about it, maybe it was my skin or the actual shade of concealer but it just looked TOO shiny on my face.
I love a good dewy shine but the shade against my face almost turned silver, it was fake looking and you could see I had applied something under my eyes a mile away, not natural or nice at all!
In terms of coverage, it lasted about ten minutes before it completely washed off, but then again, maybe it is my type of skin, as I have dry skin so I would recommend maybe going into NARS and asking which type of concealer would suit your skin type :)

on 4/2/2015 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am very disappointed by this product. Having seen it raved about countless times by bloggers I finally stumped up the 22 to buy it. I'm sure this would be great others but it's proof that the same beauty products do not work for everyone! I have some dry patches over my skin - around my nose, under my eyes and mouth. I also have some very fine lines under my eyes. This sits in my lines like nothing I have ever encountered. They are normally barely noticable and with this on i look old! It looks cakey around my nose and mouth. I had been using the Rimmel Wake me up concealer and for my skin which is much better! When I was 21 with no fine lines and no dry patches I'm pretty sure I would have liked this but sadly that's not the case now!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The formula is OK, not too thick, not too creamy. Doesn't have the best coverage I might add & can easily look cakey under the eyes. Nars needs to change the packaging of this concealer. The fact that it has a wand application dries out the product overtime, making it hard to blend and making it very difficult to get the product out of the tube. I honestly don't know what all the rave is about. I've purchased twice and nothing's changed. I'll pass.

P.S. IT CREASES!!!

on 3/30/2015 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This has completely won my heart! My circles stand out like little blue-ish beacons because I'm so pale, and I'm always on the lookout for new concealers to try. I have a few that I really love, but they're on the more minimal side as far as coverage goes so I wanted to try something with a little more impact. I don't like heavy products on my face so I've avoided full coverage concealers. I just didn't want it to look obvious or feel uncomfortable. I'd rather let a little of my imperfections show through than cover my face in an unnatural way. Luckily this feels light and looks natural while still giving me an amazing amount of coverage. Chantilly is a perfect match for my pale NW5-10 skin, but I bought Vanilla too for days when I use a little powder bronzer. This really impressed me from the moment I tried it and I have no complaints.

A little of this goes a very long way and covers so well given the creamy texture. I'm a germaphobe so I can't bring myself to apply this directly to my face with the wand. So I dab some on the back of my (clean) hand and use a synthetic brush or my fingers to apply. It sets faster than I expected so I have to work it in quickly. But it blends easily and spreads well and doesn't ever look cakey or dry. My skin is normal, sometimes more on the dry side when my allergies kick up, and this doesn't emphasize any little patches. Even after a super long day it still looks good and doesn't fade in a weird way. Sometimes I top it with loose powder but for the most part I just leave it as is and both ways look equally nice and it doesn't seem to effect the longevity.

I feel like I look so much more rested and even when I use this. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and I love that it's fragrance free. I think the amount of coverage and how it looks best depends on skin type and manner of application, so play around with it a bit. But I recommend this a million times over, especially for sensitive skin.

on 3/30/2015 2:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This stuff is pretty amazing. I use the NARS concealer in Custard on my undereye circles, to cover scars, hyperpigmentation from the sun and to highlight as well. The first few times I used it, I was only mildly impressed as I found it didn't have full enough coverage to cover some very dark pigmentation spots. I was using a fluffy brush to blend out the concealer but then after changing to a stippling action - OMG this concealer is the shiz!

The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer applies smoothly, is very blendable and I don't have problems with caking or dry patches on my under eye circles (By Terry Veloutee Concealer: I'm looking at you!) Concealed areas blends flawlessly with the rest of my skin. The hype about this product is well deserved.

on 3/28/2015 6:00:00 PM

fabulous.....and I've tried A LOT of concealers!! love the applicator so I don't have to touch the delicate eye area & get fingers gunky.DEFINITELY worth it.

on 3/24/2015 9:13:00 PM

I don't get the big hoopla about this concealer. I've given it multiple tries, with moisturizer, with primer, I've tried it with different primers, I've tried it with and without foundation under it and every single time the concealer looks cakey and overall gross under my eyes. I don't find it creamy, and I was very disappointed.

on 3/23/2015 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've had this Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard for nearly a year now. This shade really matches my skin colour therefore I can use this concealer underneath foundation/bb cream or use the concealer on it's own and a bit of powder. I've gone through a few of these little tubes of magic because I use them everyday. It does a good job of concealing spots, hyperpigmentation, redness (around my nose) and undereye area as well. I have recommended this concealer to many friends and it has now become their holy grail item =D

on 3/23/2015 12:18:00 AM

This is absolutely my favourite concealer I have ever tried. It's super creamy and blends into my skin wonderfully. It completely covers any dark circles and blemishes whilst still looking natural. I use the shade Vanilla. I would definitely repurchase as it seems like it would last a long time as a little product goes a long way.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products