October 20, 2014 | 1551 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by jobarbie

The best concealer I have ever used for hyperpigmentation and breakouts. It is true to its "creamy" name - the liquid formula glides on the skin and blends seamlessly. I have never found a concealer that looks so natural and has such high coverage. My skin looks so naturally flawless when I wear this that I can't leave the house without it. When I'm in a rush, I can throw this on with a powder and be good for the day. Highly recommend - it is well worth the splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by missallykay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yay! The name says it all for this one, it is definitely radiant and creamy. Covers dark circles like a champ. It does crease on me, but everything creases under my eyes so that's not a biggie to me. It blends really well, but still sets nicely, doesn't just melt away like some concealers.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Mac Pro long wear concealer is better. I'm sorry to say it so bluntly but if your in the store looking at either nars or Mac concealer go with Mac!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by emazenauer

I am in love with this concealer! It has the best coverage and blends so easily. I wear this on top of my foundation and it covers my acne. I have also worn this by its self and with still give quite high coverage! ~Pros- high coverage, blends easy, creamy consistency. ~Cons- expensive (but it is a high end product) ~

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Starhawke

I have only just started using this product, but I already love it more than any other concealer I've tried. I was really won over by how well Chantilly matched to my pale skin, and even more in love with this product's staying power. I've found it is slightly drying, but since I moisturize as part of my routine, I haven't found it to be a problem. Also, I love that it features a doe-foot applicator and has a pigmentation denser than Hard Candy's Glamoflauge concealer, but actually stays put under the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by kessy001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Blends well, works with dark skin

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by TattooedPrncsz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this concealer on a whim because I had a return at Sephora and wanted a new product to play with. I use it as my under eye concealer and WOW...Its true to the name, very creamy consistensy that applies to a medium/fullish coverage with a demi-matte finish when blended out with my damp micro beautyblender. I bought 2 shades, Chantilly and Vanilla..Chantilly for an extreme Kim K style hi-light when I go out at night and Vanilla for my everyday routine, my foundation is Lancome Teint Idole 24H in shade 160.

The coverage alone is worth taking a look at this concealer, its the best undereye concealer I have used yet; with its coverage and the feel of the product. It didn't crease at all when topped with my LM secret brightening powder and lasted all day making me look as fresh and bright eyed as I did when I left the house. I have not tried this anywhere else other then undereye purposes but I'm sure when topped with the right powder it would work just as great on your face. I think this will be my new daily undereye concealer and NARS has me sold (yet again) on another great product.

The price is $29 USD and comes in a wand form with a doe foot applicator. it has the signature NARS black packaging that you either love or hate. Overall if you need a good solid undereye concealer that will deliver great results time after time, take a look at this NARS concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by marcy93

Was totally convinced that this was going to be my HG concealer but I noticed in differrent lighting that it oxidized and the color was an intense orange. Not cool.

For reference, I was using the shade Alaska.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by nelehhx

Me and NARS sitting in a tree, C-O-N-C-E-A-L-I-N-G

Okay that didn't work well at all but you know what does? This concealer.

(See how I turned that around)

Its amazing and literally the only concealer I can use on my under-eyes that conceals well and makes me look gorgeous. I was at a point where I wasn't putting ANYTHING on my undereye because every other concealer I tried (I'm looking at you pro-longwear) made it look WORSE. Covered a little, but made it look worse - and I'd rather have minor darkness under my eyes than look like a 40 year old who hasn't aged well.

I use it in other areas of my face also and it works a charm, Highlights a little which i love - if I'm putting it on zits, I dab a bit of powder on top so that it's not so 'radiant'.

Just buy it. Please. I am so picky with makeup, have extremely high standards, sensitive skin that's prone to break outs and all sorts of allergies.. and I will never be without this again. This and sheer glow are so great that I'm trying to replace the rest of my makeup with NARS products because I truly support them as a brand for the quality they are providing.

NARS, I'm your biggest fan <3

EDIT: Had to take it from a 5 to a 3 because it broke me out badly :( I am completely devastated but I will keep it for special occasions. Waaah!

12 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by yummytofu

This covers well but it broke me out in ways a concealer never has.. I thought mac was bad but this literally gave me white bumps ALL over , NEVER EVER AGAIN.