NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 6/14/2015 6:16:00 PM

I own several high-end concealers and this is my first repurchase! I have the shade Vanilla which is pale and has a pink undertone to it. While other concealers are better for one thing than another (say dark circles over blemishes), this is my "jack of all trades" concealer. It's great for covering up my very dark under eye circles and has minimal creasing if I set it with powder. But it covers up redness and blemishes well too, as the creaminess makes it 'melt' into your skin so that it's not obvious where you've applied it. I personally like the doe foot applicator - it's convenient and definitely beats having to squeeze a sample of concealer on the back of my hand. It lasts the entire day and doesn't accentuate dry skin. The price is steep, but it suits my needs well and doesn't make me break out (!). Worth the hype and definitely worth a try.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Yes, yes. Worth the hype. Amazing, buildable, blendable concealer. Great for undereyes but also for pimples and redness. I don't think I'll ever need another concealer. I use the vanilla shade- the second-lightest in the line. This is the only concealer where I haven't needed the lightest shade, which I think speaks to the diversity of shade selection.

My only complaint is I wish it was a squeeze tube instead of a wand applicator (for hygienic and get-every-drop purposes). I won't subtract a lippie for this but I have bumped the Packaging rating down to a three.

I just took a two-week holiday with a girl friend and she quickly abandoned her Dior concealer in favor of mine early in the trip. She fell in love with this stuff and she's definitely going to buy it for herself.

I've already re-purchased and will need to again soon. It's pricey but one tube of this lasts me about a year with daily use. I apply under my eyes, around my nose, and on any blemishes.

Works fantastic on blemishes. Doesn't exaggerate dryness and doesn't budge all day. It is buildable to full coverage - I put 2 dabs on the blemish about 5 minutes apart and you can't see any red peeking through at all. Definitely worth the money!

on 6/8/2015 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I just ran out of mine & will definitely be purchasing on my next trip to Sephora.

It's creamy but not too creamy & holds well to my skin. Especially after setting it lightly with a setting powder. It's my go-to. My biggest problem with concealers is that they were so creamy it was oily, needed constant re-touch up due to the fact it would show some lines under my eyes. I love the fact I can blend it with my beauty blender.

I'm going to also purchase a darker shade to see how well it would look as a natural contour (considering I hardly wear foundation but still like to define my features)

on 6/7/2015 9:00:00 PM

I've repurchased this twice, and when I run out I think I will repurchase again. This is a great concealer - by far the best I've tried. It does really well with concealing blemishes and lasting the whole day, which is really important to me. It's the only concealer that actually doesn't fade on me. I have very pale skin, so I originally bought this in the shade Vanilla but I ended up exchanging it for Chantilly, which fits my skin tone perfectly. It does crease a little bit under the eyes but not much. It isn't a really flakey or dry concealer at all, unless you already have dry spots. I think this concealer is worth the price tag, honestly. If you are looking for something with a lot of coverage that really lasts, definitely give this a try. You won't be disappointed.

on 6/7/2015 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Amazing concealer! Absolutely love it. Super creamy and pigmented. Blends easily. The packaging looks nice but some people might care about the doe's foot applicator -- I don't think it's THAT unhygienic, and the wand makes up for it in convenience. I use this for face and undereyes.

About undereye application: I'm Chinese and thus very warm-toned, but I read a bunch of articles about how you should buy a slightly light, peachy/pink-toned undereye concealer to counteract eyebags blah blah blah. So I went and bought "Honey" for my undereyes... I HATED how it looked and had to mix it with an illuminator to use it for my undereyes. But then I went back later and got my actual shade, "Ginger" (slightly too dark for my face but fine under powder), and it looks perfect.

on 6/6/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best concealer ever!!! I'm the Biscuit shade (NC42 in MAC). High in coverage and easily blendible, due to its creamy texture. This is perfect for my under eye dark circles.

It allows the perfect glow and brightens the under eye area, leaving a flawless look and a long-lasting affect. The applicator stick makes it so easy to apply the product in the desired way, so it doesn't spread in unwanted areas.

It is a little high in price but definitely worth it. I'm on my second tube now. :) :) :)

on 6/6/2015 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In general I like NARS products a lot and this concealer is no exception. I use it mostly under my eyes, sometimes on my lids to even it out. I have not experienced any caking or flaking. I basically dab a few dots on with the wand then pat to blend using my ring finger. The texture is perfect, not too thick or runny and the coverage is enough to camouflage. Instantly I look more awake/put together, whether I use this with foundation or not. I'm a NARS SG in Stromboli/TM in St. Moritz/GA Maestro in 5.5/UD Naked 5 and Ginger was my best match. I like the sleek packaging but as with all NARS makeup I dread the black packaging going all sticky-rubbery and gross in the humid Malaysian weather so I store it in its box to prevent it from going so as long as I can.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this concealer, I'm NC25 and use the shade Honey under my eyes, the peachiness works brilliantly for covering up my terrible dark circles. Really full coverage but still looks natural.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For a very long time I've been dreaming about this concealer, heard a ton of great things about it. When I finally got it, I found myself making excuses for it constantly, that's how I wanted it to work. But unfortunately it just does not.
I'm in the shade custard. The coverage is amazing. The colour is good too, although it seems to be a little darker but after you blend it it looks lighter. Staying power is good as well. It works incredible on blemishes, redness on flat surfaces (forehead, cheeks, etc). That's all good stuff I can say about it.
Now cons. I know it's not even marketed as an under eye concealer, but a lot of people love it under the eyes. Let's say I have pretty dark circles plus under my right eye there is that little blue vein that makes my circle look bigger. Although the coverage of this concealer is enough (I would even get away with something a bit more sheer), it's too thick for that area. I tried to apply it thin. I tried to apply it thicker. I tried to apply it with fingers, with brushes, with sponges. I tried to powder it and I tried not to. I tried to apply it under and on top of foundation, directly to clean skin, on primer and on moisturizer. No matter what I did it always ended up looking either dry or cakey. In both ways it settled into fine lines which I cannot usually see (I'm 20 btw).
Also, I have little redness around my nose. To my taste it's still too thick for that.
I'll give it 3 stars because it's good coverage, it's longlasting and it has a beautiful satin finish.
I'm going to finish it up but I won't buy it again. I like my makeup to look as natural and undetectable as possible, so I'll have to continue hunting for my perfect concealer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products