NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 8/11/2015 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This stuff is almost EXACTLY like the maybelline fit me concealer. The NARS one works just fine but honestly with the maybelline one out there I would not buy this product again.

on 8/11/2015 6:31:00 PM

Good coverage but can get a little cakey if used under the eyes and if you don't use very sparingly.

Pretty expensive for a concealer, but it's NARS so it's expected.

Probably will find a cheaper alternative in the future.

on 8/11/2015 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! I have natural hereditary under eye pigmentation (brown) and up until I found this I had religiously used the Bobby Brown corrector (which I love, but it creases and the texture is thick & terrible). I love this product because it gets the job done, it barely creases and its so easy to apply.

on 8/10/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite go-to concealer. I like to use this before my foundation. It doesn't crease at all for me and surprisingly they have my skin tone! The price is worth it

on 8/10/2015 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The Nars Radiant Creamy concealer appears in pretty much all my tutorials and is a must-have for my make-up bag and life in general. I love the creamy texture, it is not too watery but not too thick the consistency is easy to work with using a brush, sponge or your fingers. It brightens up my under-eye area nicely and gives me a radiant glow without trying too hard, it doesn’t crease (once set with some powder) and the shade Biscuit is the perfect match for my skin tone. To see my full review and images see my blog - http://www.secretstylefile.com/best-concealer-ever-%E2%99%A5-nars-radiant-creamy-review/

on 8/9/2015 10:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'd give this 3.5 as it has good coverage and a large color range. However it creases under my eyes and can be cakey on areas where my skin is dry.
I use Vanilla which is light and cool toned (equivalent to NW15-20 I think).

on 8/9/2015 1:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I find this to be a good under eye concealer. I am in my forties and aging around the eye area with dark circles. The formula is highly pigmented and concentrated. I only use a little and it covers well and doesn't crease. It gives good natural coverage, which can be hard to achieve with cheaper brands. Other reviews have said that it runs out quickly but I find that I need so little that the tube lasts a very long time. At this rate it will take me 12 months to get through it. It takes the redness out of blemishes and blends with my skin tone easily. The only negative is that I wish it combined coverage with radiance to lift my eye area. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who needs to cover birthmarks or tattoos, as it is not super heavy but perfect for normal use.

on 8/7/2015 8:57:00 PM

If a dupe of this is maybelline fit me concealer, I live on Mars. I always bought the maybelline fit me because it was "good enough" and creased less than my all of my higher end concealers such as Mac Pro longwear and my Mac studio finish. But this is a million times better than fit me.. Definitely worth double the price of fit me. Definitely very creamy and chantilly is definitely fair enough for us pale ladies and gents, which is a huge bonus for me. Everything pulls so orange or yellow on me; but this concealer is a perfect neutral, covers well without being cakey and is as creamy as cheese lol. Haven't used it on a zit or pimple yet, but good for the under eyes and the hype definitely lives up to this product.. FINALLY!

I'm extremely pale and have trouble finding products that match my skin tone. This concealer in Chantilly is a good match. I envy that most people can highlight with concealer because I'm just way too pale for any product to work for that. The coverage is medium on this concealer. It does brighten the under eye area. The concealer looks really heave very quickly so you need to blend well. I have a lot of redness on my cheekbones and a couple dabs of this helps tremendously. A little goes a long way. I don't think for most people this is a must have product, but personally being so fair no other concealer except the naked skin concealer in fair neutral is light enough, but that one irritates my skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this concealer. I love the sleek black matte packaging with the clear glass (nars packaging is my favourite), I love the extremely pigmented formula that is thin enough to use under the eyes but thick enough to use on spots. Since I broke out like crazy last year, I have an immense amount of acne scarring on my cheeks, nose, forehead, etc. I wore a full face of makeup every single day, but because of the hot summer months I cannot go outside without my face sweating off. I've also been looking for very natural looking products and multi tasking, travel friendly makeup that will make my makeup routine simpler. This covers everything I want it to while maintaining the natural look on my face. It lasts the whole entire day and it feels weightless on the skin. It has transformed my makeup routine. I love it and will continue to repurchase. I used to use the mac pro longwear concealer but I like this better, but I can't find a perfect shade for me but I can work with it.