July 26, 2014 | 1674 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by SummerLC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best, and I mean THE BEST, pigmented lip gloss out there. It's only 5 dollars so it isn't expensive. You don't know how many lip glosses I have been through looking for a good balance of color and gloss which didn't make my lips feel sticky or dry. I bought the color creme brûlée and it is the perfect soft pink/nude I have ever tried. Definitely going back to buy the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ann1990

I love this product! I think this is one of the best formulas i have ever used. They are so moisturizing and buttery. They dont have a sticky feeling to them. My favorite is apple strudel.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by maramal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just got this gloss today and LOVE it. There was a special deal on Amazon for a 3-pac, so I got apple strudel, eclair, and cherry pie. The colors are gorgeous. I have very pigmented lips so I was afraid the colors wouldn't make that much of a difference, but they did! Neat application and has a nice, smooth texture. My favorite would have to be apple strudel, a peachy pink, but I love them all! It has a very glossy finish, but it looks so polished and kissable! Extremely happy with this and would definitely buy again. 5/5
UPDATE: I ate a popsicle and this gloss stayed on perfectly. WOW.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GAWD I love these glosses. Very moisturizing, they last for a long time and they are relatively pigmented depending on which color you choose. They have the right amount of stickiness to ensure that they last for a while but man, this treats your lips like a balm. I will continue to purchase and am very happy with the one I have (Eclair).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by KrutiS

This is my FAVORITE lip gloss ever. This is the first gloss I have purchased since my Lip Smackers days and it was most definitely worth it. I got Apple Strudel, a coral ish pink that actually shows up on my lips (my lips aren't naturally light). It isn't sticky at all and after it fades it still leaves a slight stain on my lips. Can't wait to buy more of these!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I gave this a high rating due to the consistency and formula. However, I bought this in "Cherry Cheese Cake" (that specific color was on sale) and it was a tinge too orange. Don't let the bright orange packaging scare you though. I'm fair skinned so the orange tint stood out

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jeane519

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in the color Angel Food Cake, ended up being a MLBB shade for me. I thought it was going to be a bit too pink for my liking, but is perfect. Consistency is great! Ulta had them buy one, get the other 50% off. Price is right!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Mis72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is an AMAZING product that I recommend to any one who is looking for a great and affordable lip gloss. I have tried high end lip glosses, but they are very sticky! This product is not sticky at all, & the color selection is the bomb! The colors go from sheer to pretty opaque. They are cheap and better than a lot of high end lip glosses. Only thing is that it doesn't last a really long time, but if you want your lips to look great all day or night, I recommend taking one in your purse so that you can re-apply it throughout the day. overall this is great product! Btw I have 12

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by sunshine880

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ADORE these lip glosses. My new HG. The colors are beautiful, just the right amount of shine, they smell good, are moisturizing, have a great consistency (they aren't too sticky) and have no taste. And they only cost $4.99 (and sometimes you can get them buy one, get one 50% off plus use an additional coupon at Ulta). What a steal!!!

I have Ginger Snap (my favorite) and Praline (very neutral for a casual look). I always wear glosses instead of lipstick and prior to finding this, I switched between Origins Once Upon a Shine and MAC Lipglass. Both are good products, but are both three times the price of NYX. And I like this better!

I don't know how NYX manages to keep putting out great products at such a reasonable price, but I am so glad they do!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by paddlepops

Cute product. Super pigmented and lovely color range. For me though I do find it quite thick and sticky but I can overlook it for the price and pigmentation. Love the applicator and size, easy to find and easy to travel with. I have the colors Peach Cobbler a coral red and Cherry Cheesecake an orange color (the names should be swapped imo). These are really similar in color so I would recommend Peach Cobbler out of the two since it's quite orange already, I suggest don't buy both colors if you're having a hard time picking and spend the other 5 dollars on another color!