November 23, 2014 | 2015 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by AgentSometime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

They seem to have changed the color of Creme Brulee! I'm including a picture for reference, comparing my old bottle to the bottle I bought today. Tiramisu resembles the older bottle more closely, except Tiramisu has a bit more of a brown tone to it. The new Creme Brulee looks more nude than pink than the older one.

Anyway, besides that, these lip glosses are extremely soft and plush and feel very comfortable on the lips. They also have a good range of very pretty, pigmented colors. I love these!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by llamadelrey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Creme Brulee which is a beautiful natural-looking pinky-brown and I love it. It's a beautiful lipgloss with medium pigmentation. It is sooo creamy and non-sticky! Smells amazing, great packaging, good wear for a lipgloss. Would definitely love to get some more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by seventytimes7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The hype is real! Tiramisu is THE best, perfect nude. Also have creme brûlée and raspberry tart. I've already gone through multiple Tiramisu because I use it almost every day. Paired with a liner or even alone this is the perfect gloss. And it also smells amazing. Stocking up next time ULTA has another 40% off NYX sale :) 5 lippies all the way!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ecall1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked up a few during ulta's last 40% of sale. Tiramisu is lighter and milkier than I thought it would be, but with a nudey rose liner it's really pretty. Not at all sticky and moisturizes well. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by skylalavigne

love these! they smell AMAZING!!! there are soooo so many different colors to choose from! only thing i noticed bad about this is that it dries up on your lips and gets a little sticky after like 10m of wear. i need to touch up through out the day

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I like these glosses but I probably won't repurchase them becuse of the staying power. On my lips they last about an hour. The are extremely comfortable on the lips, and are not sticky at all. The shades are nice as well. Affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

THE HYPE IS REAL PPL!!!!!!!!

GWIRL I have three of these but am going back to get my two favorites - Creme Brulee (The best one) and Tiramisu.

Glossy
Pretty colors
Pigmented
Not sticky
Cheap as F

GWIRL... you will not regret buying this... unless you buy the purple/pinkish/lavender one and then complain on MUA bc of your poor color judgement. Bye Felicia.

Seriously... buy this if you love lip gloss. I'd rec going for Creme Brulee (good for any coloring) and then figuring out which other ones you want by going to YouTube and searching NYX Butter Gloss swatches! Changed my LYFE!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by hannnzyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The addiction is real...I own about half of the shades from this line, and they're the most amazing lipglosses I've ever tried. I hate the feeling of sticky glosses, which is why I've stayed away from them all together in the past. But after watching Casey Holmes from YouTube recommend these, I knew it had to try them. I 100% would choose these over my Mac lipglasses anyday! The butter glosses are so creamy and pigmented, it's like a dream come true for a gloss. And did I mention how yummy they smell? Can't get enough of these!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Itrain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love the colour but I found this to be very thick and sticky, smells quite nice and the package is cute but I would not buy this

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by JerzeyBella

LOVE!!! Just bought a few of them and I'm addicted! Great colors, and smooth rich texture without being sticky.